剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
无意冒犯 玛可欣
但不嫁给道格拉斯是我这生最正确的决定
No offense, Maxine, but not marrying Doug
is the best thing I've ever done.
现在只觉得无牵无挂
Now I just feel untethered.
能告诉你个秘密吗?
Can I tell you a secret?
当然
Sure.
当感觉飞机要坠毁时
When I felt that plane was going down...
我脑中冒出个疯狂的念头
I had the craziest thought.
我心底竟隐约盼着飞机坠毁
This little part of me thought
maybe I wished it would.
不是真的想死 因为乌拉和比拉也在机上
Not actually for real
'cause Ulla and Beullah were on the plane,
但我当时想 如果真坠机
至少就能见到爸妈了
but I thought if it did, at least
I'd get to see my mom and dad.
就觉得自己
I'm just...
孤身一人活在世上
alone in the world.
我懂这种感觉
I get that feeling.
我知道你懂
I know you do.
好了 该我了 能告诉你个秘密吗?
Okay. My turn. Can I tell you a secret?
我也曾经想寻死
I wanted to die too...
- 在我刚流产的时候
- 明白
when I first lost the baby.
当时的我内心充满愧疚
And I was so filled with guilt
道格拉斯唯一真正想要的东西
我却没能给他
that I couldn't give Douglas
just that one thing that he truly wanted,
结果这么多年后才发现
有问题的其实不是我 而是他
and come to find out after all
those years, it wasn't me, it was him.
有问题的是他?什么意思?
What do you mean it was him?
因为他的精♥子♥有问题
I mean, because of his swimmers,
从医学角度来说
蜜丝怀的宝宝绝不可能是他的
there is no way
Mitzi's baby is his, medically.
- 天啊
- 对 天啊
- Wow!
- Yes, wow.
原以为听到这个
I thought after hearing that,
- 我会如释重负
- 没错
- I would just feel this wave of relief.
- Yes.
但我反而担心这个消息会要了他的命
But, instead, I am worried that
this news is gonna kill him.
但或许这一次
But, maybe for once,
该让道格拉斯自己去弄个明白了
Douglas gets to
figure this one out on his own.
这倒是新鲜
Well, that's new.
- 去喝一杯?
- 好啊
- Wanna grab a beer?
- Yes.
但我得先处理件事
I do have to take care of something first.
但我们酒吧见
But I'll meet you at the bar.
很有艺术感
Très artistique.
我们在书店教过编织
We taught macramé at the bookstore.
行了 网准备好了
Okay. So we have our net.
诺玛一旦进来 我们就拉紧活结
就能逮住她了
When Norma comes in, we'll pull
those slipknots and down she goes.
那我们就抓到棕榈滩的俄♥国♥卧底了
We've bagged the Russian mole
of Palm Beach.
终极篇
The final chapter.
这可不能写进书里
You can't put that in the book.
绝对不会
I would never.
我其实是想给《辉煌报》
写篇报道 爆个料
I was thinking more of an exposé
for The Shiny Sheet.
这足以让我功成名就
It would make my career.
却会毁了我的事业
And end mine.
在富人堆里混久了
你的思维方式都像他们了
Been hanging around them rich folks
so long you're starting to think like 'em.
你这话什么意思?
How do you mean?
就是“只考虑自己”
Only about yourself.
维吉妮亚 不是这样的
Virginia, no.
安妮 就是这样
Ann, yes.
逃犯佩内洛普琳达罗林斯在富尔姆
The fugitive
Penelope Linda Rollins in Fulm.
感谢你 万能的公鹿
Thank you, almighty Stag!
谢谢
Thank you!
(上教堂去)
妈 我很想你
Miss you, Mom.
爸 我也很想你
Miss you, Dad.
希望你们在天堂过得开心
Hope you're having a blast up there.
是的 长官 克伦探员
我发现逃犯琳达萧了
Yes, sir, Agent Clune, sir,
I have eyes on the fugitive, Linda Shaw.
她刚进了瑞士富尔姆的一间教堂
She just entered a church in Fulm,
Switzerland.
你要我做什么?
You want me to do what?
行 当然没问题
No, of course I can.
我不会再辜负美国了
I won't fail America again.
我需要你时你跑哪儿去了?
Well, where were you when I needed you?
天啊
Wow.
这“猎女”陷阱可真是既精巧又美观
Look at this elaborate
yet aesthetically pleasing booby trap.
两位女士 你们真令我刮目相看
Ladies, color me impressed.
抓住她不难
Well, we can trap her,
但没有证据不知能关押她多久
but I don't know how long
we can hold her without any proof.
由于信件都被
那位德拉科特家新晋成员给烧了
With this new Dellacorte
burning all those letters,
我们只能逼供 让她招认了
we're gonna have to force
a confession out of her.
天知道她还会供出什么
Who knows what else she might confess to.
这能怪她吗?
Can you blame her?
她渴望出人头地
For wanting to be somebody.
受着世代望族的庇护
Protected by generations
and generations of somebodies.
你该不会是心软了吧?
You're not getting soft, are you?
怎么可能
Hell, no.
我可没忘了她对米拉贝尔做的事
Not after what she did to Mirabelle.
他们全都英年早逝 让人惋惜啊
Shame they were all struck down, so young.
正值盛年就撒手人寰
Just struck down in the prime of life.
全部都是?
All of them?
这就奇怪了
That's strange.
天啊 你说得对
(阿尔布雷希特德拉科特)
My goodness, you're right.
阿尔布雷希特42岁去世
Albrecht died at 42.
克雷兹内蒂亚则是48岁
(克雷兹内蒂亚德拉科特)
And Creznetia at 48.
普叔比希德拉科特 17岁不到就死了
Percy Bysshe Dellacorte.
Well, he didn't even make it past 17.
这是斯特拉芮
Stella Rue.
道格拉斯的母亲
Douglas's mom.
死时才30岁
She was only 30.
还有真诺玛的父亲
And the real Norma's father.
死时刚满50岁
Well, he dropped at 50 on the dot.
玛可欣 你想说什么?
What are you saying, Maxine?
是遗传病
It was hereditary.
还用说?一定是道格拉斯的心脏病啊
Douglas's heart condition, of course.
他们肯定都患有这个病
And they must've all had it!
他们每一个
Everyone
除了她
except her.
诺玛应该超过50岁了 不是吗?
I think Norma is a bit over 50.
Would you not agree?
而洛特呢?年纪更大
And Lotte? Quite a bit older than that.
诺玛并没早逝
因为她根本不是德拉科特家的人
Norma didn't die young
because she isn't even a Dellacorte!
女士们 我们正要找诺玛
不是德拉科特家族成员的证据
Ladies, we're looking for proof
that Norma's not a Dellacorte.
而诺玛就是活脱脱的证据啊
Norma's the proof!
躲起来 有人来了
Hide. Somebody's coming.
新郎来了
The groom is here.
蜜丝?罗伯特?人都去哪了?
Mitzi? Robert? Where is everyone?
诺玛?
Norma?
天啊
Oh, my God.
佩内洛普 是…你吗?
Penelope, is-is that you?
你也在这儿?
You're here too?
别告诉我这是要抓我而设的陷阱
What is this, some kind of trap?
我以为永远失去你了
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表