剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
(改编自朱丽叶麦丹尼尔的小说)
(美国派夫妇)
你擅不擅长这类官司?
Just tell me if you're good.
挺不错的 我非常擅长...
I'm fine. I'm so good...
- 好
- 房♥地♥产♥方面的
- Okay.
- ...at real estate.
- 什么?
- 听着...
- What?
- Look, listen.
就是...你说得越少越好
Just... the less you say, the better.
这我清楚
I know that.
又是你?
You again?
又是我
Me again.
还以为美国政♥府♥不至于这么蠢
You would think
the US government would be smarter
竟然把一个未遂刺客的审问工作
than to entrust the interrogation
of a would-be assassin
交给棕榈滩的首席停车管♥理♥员♥
to Palm Beach's head meter maid.
现在是特别探员实习生了
Special Agent trainee now.
我估计陷害新晋女继承人
确实对你的职业晋升有帮助
I guess framing upstart heiresses
comes with certain career advantages.
你是否试图刺杀理查德尼克松总统?
Did you attempt to assassinate
President Richard Nixon?
我其实试图救他 但这却让我身陷于此
I tried to do the opposite,
and it landed me here.
因为我看起来像干那种事的人
Because I looked the part.
我是女人吗?我认罪
Am I a woman? Guilty.
我是个激进的女人吗?我认罪
Am I a radical woman? Guilty.
如果你想以这些事起诉我 就请便吧
If you wanna charge me for those things,
have at it.
这一切我都认罪
I'm guilty of all of it.
爽了吗?
You feel better?
她就这样喋喋不休
我没法获取任何有用的信息
She just went on and on.
Didn't get anything usable.
这由我们来判断
We'll be the judge of that.
上帝和国家会记得你的功劳
God and country are in your debt.
我们打断正在播出的常规节目
We interrupt your regularly
scheduled programming
为你带来一则
来自佛罗里达州的爆♥炸♥性新闻
with a bombshell report out of Florida,
尼克松总统遇刺未遂案的
where Linda Shaw, the prime suspect
首要嫌疑人琳达萧
in the assassination attempt
on President Nixon,
把审问变成了自己的宣言
turned her interrogation into a manifesto.
当被直接问及她在
企图刺杀总统一案中的角色时
When asked directly about her role
in the attempt on the president's life,
她是这样回应的
here's what she had to say.
我全都认罪
I'm guilty of all of it.
我们将为你持续报道这一事件的最新进展
We'll bring you more
of this developing story,
现在请继续欣赏
正在播出的《Petticoat Junction》
but for now please enjoy
Petticoat Junction already in progress.
(棕榈滩日报 我认罪)
在棕榈滩 真正的战争发生在淡季
In Palm Beach, the real battles
are fought in the off-season.
作战计划在此酝酿
Battle plans are hatched.
联盟在此结成
Alliances are forged.
政♥变♥与反政♥变♥层出不穷
Coups and counter-coups abound.
这很时髦 派瑞
It's modern, Perry.
艾克索很有远见
Axel was very forward-thinking.
天啊
Wow.
而现在 有远见的是我们了
And now we're the forward ones.
权力得以巩固
Power is consolidated.
而现在是时候夺回早该属于我的权力了
And it was high time to reclaim mine.
把它放下 约翰亨利
Put it down, John Henry.
我想把这生锈的长矛
直接往道格拉斯身上捅
Well, then I just wanna plunge
this rusty pike straight into Douglas.
别让我后悔把你从精神病院里保释出来
Now don't make me regret signing you
out of the booby hatch.
我不会伤害你 我是你的监护人
I'm not going to hurt you.
I'm your conservator.
把武器交给我
对你来说才是最明智的选择
And it's in your best interest
to hand the weapon to me.
拿去吧
Just take it.
我脑子里充满了可怕的念头 伊芙琳
I'm having such awful thoughts, Evelyn.
非常可怕 无数的念头
Awful. Lots of them.
玛可欣 你怎么一点长进都没有?
Maxine, have you learned nothing?
在棕榈滩 我们得咽下自己的怒火
In Palm Beach, we swallow our rage.
我做不到 伊芙琳
这怒火太强烈了 我会被它噎死的
I can't, Evelyn.
It's too big. I'll choke on it.
亲爱的 所以才需要安♥眠♥酮♥和伏特加呀
Darling, that's what quaaludes
and vodka are for.
跟我来
Come with me.
是时候开始计划你的流亡了
It's time we start planning your exile.
这就是我们在这里的做法
That's how we do it here.
像你这种处境的女人
往往会消失一段时间
Women in your situation
disappear for a season.
消失 意思是?
Disappear, meaning?
出国去
Go abroad.
去巴登巴登泡温泉
Take the waters in Baden-Baden.
作为你的监护人 我允许你去托斯卡纳
As your conservator,
I give you permission to travel to Tuscany
吃一个能改变你人生的番茄
and eat a tomato that changes your life.
或者 若你的精神状态不适合旅行
Or if travel is beyond
your mental capacity,
你随时可以躲进那套
专为身败名裂名媛准备的公♥寓♥里
you can always hole up
in the disgraced socialite apartment
- 就在皇家棕榈俱乐部的顶层
- 躲起来?
- on the top floor of the Palm Royale.
- Hole up?
不管怎样 九个月后
你就以一张新面孔重新出现
Either way, after nine months,
you reappear with a new face
或带着一位新丈夫出现
因为到那时新的丑闻早已盖过你的了
or a new husband after next
season's scandals have eclipsed your own.
不如让道格拉斯出去旅行和尝尝番茄?
How about Douglas travels somewhere
and tries a tomato,
我留在这里陪你
and I stay here with you?
你若继续疯言疯语 玛可欣
我立刻把你送回精神病院
Keep up the crazy talk, Maxine.
I'll march you right back to the bin.
反正我现在正要去那儿
Happens to be where I'm going now anyway.
去看看琳达 那可怜的女人
Going to see Linda. Poor thing.
被指控了一项她没犯的罪行
Charged with a crime she didn't commit.
是啊 真是场可怕的悲剧
Yes. What a terrible tragedy.
真是一团糟
It's a whole mess.
要是我们能找到玛丽
这一切就都会烟消云散
If we could just find Mary,
all this would go away.
这正是我担心的
That's what I'm afraid of.
这一切都烟消云散
All of this would just go away.
立即释放琳达...
Free Linda now!
Free Linda now! Free Linda now!
(MINTEE德士)
(立即释放琳达)
(所有女人都是琳达)
一群又一群的琳达
A litany of Lindas.
搞什么?
Hello.
真奇怪
That's strange.
立即释放琳达...
Free Linda now! Free Linda now!
(为琳达伸张正义)
抱歉
Sorry.
丽塔
Rita.
这到底是怎么回事?
What in the heck is going on around here?
这还不明显吗?
Isn't it obvious?
不会啊 我看不出来
No, not to me.
我只看到一堆劣质假发、灯芯绒和...
All I see is a bunch of bad wigs
and corduroy and...
如果他们能这样对琳达
他们也能这样对待我们任何一个
If they can do this to Linda,
they can do it to any of us.
我们现在都是琳达了
We're all Linda now.
嗨 凯文
Hey, Kevin.
玛可欣
Maxine!
真不敢相信 谢天谢地
至少我们有一个是自♥由♥的
I can't believe it.
Oh, thank God one of us is free.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
- 谢谢你 凯文
- 好的 行
- Thanks, Kevin.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表