剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Life in OZ sucks,
在奥兹的生活烂透了
and only a fool or a Republican will tell you different.
只有傻瓜或者共和党人才会否认这点
But the punishments here are
不过这里的惩罚
nowhere near as fucked up as in the olden days.
跟过去酷刑确实大不相同
Example, the guy who drank too much.
比如 过去有人喝多了
The constable would make him wear a drunkard's cloak...
巡警会让他穿上酒鬼斗篷
which was a whiskey barrel
就是个威士忌桶
with holes for the head, the arms, and the legs!
留几个洞伸出脑袋 胳膊 腿
Then they'd make the drunk walk around the town square
让酒鬼在城市广场示众
where everyone would call him names.
让所有人都骂他
Retard! You're next.
呆子 下一个就是你了
Keep punching. Fuck him. Let's go. Punch it.
继续出拳 操♥他♥妈♥的 来吧 出拳
Ribs, head. Come on, fuck him.
肋骨 脑袋 加油 操♥他♥妈♥的
Pancamo's tough, man.
潘卡莫挺强悍啊
He's got heavy hands, a good chin,
他出拳重 防守严
and he's a mean son of a bitch.
是个难搞的王八蛋
The only advantage your brother has is speed.
你弟弟唯一的优势就是速度了
You don't seem too worried. I got faith.
你好像不太担心 我有信心
Faith's a good thing. But I'd put my money on Pancamo.
有信心是好事 但我会押潘卡莫赢
Cudney. What do you want?
卡迪尼 你想干嘛
You working bedpan duty today? Yeah.
今天你负责倒尿壸的活儿 是的
Great. I need you to steal me some more of that chloral hydrate
太好了 你再去偷点儿水合氯醛
and then put it right in here. No.
装到这里边 不
We had a deal, remember? You sneak drugs out of the hospital
我们有交易的 记得吗 你帮我从医院偷药
I give you nice green Fed notes. Stealing is wrong.
我给你花花绿绿的票子 偷东西是错的
Today, I confessed to the Lord in front of my brothers
今天 我在兄弟面前向主忏悔了
and promised to sin no more.
并发誓再不造罪孽
Fine. You're not the only fish in the Sea of Galilee.
好吧 海里又不止你一条鱼
I figured out what you were doing with the chloral hydrate.
我明白你拿水合氯醛干什么了
You spike the fighter's spritzers,
你放到拳击手的汽水里
so they're drugged in the ring.
他们在拳击台上被下药
That's crazy talk.
疯言疯语
I've made an appointment with the warden to tell him.
我已经跟典狱官约好了时间 要说出实情
My soul is in jeopardy. So's yours.
我的灵魂岌岌可危 你的灵魂也一样
By turning you in, I'm gonna save you.
交待出你 我就可以救你了
Not if I save you first.
还是我先救你吧
I don't got a lot of time.
我时间不多了
Rumor is you're the most ruthless hitman in Little Odessa.
传说你是小奥德萨城最凶残的打手
That's got to mean a lot,
肯定非同小可
because you Russian mob guys are crazy fucked-up motherfuckers.
因为你们俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮全是不要命的疯子
I need a job done, I need it done pronto.
有件事我得搞定 马上搞定
Just tell me when to stop, okay?
够了就吱一声 好吗
97B752.
97B752
98B526.
98B526
99B131.
99B131
99C124.
99C124
99C124!
99C124
Cudney!
卡迪尼
What's the problem? I don't know.
怎么回事 我不知道
Cudney, Cudney, get out here!
卡迪尼 卡迪尼 出来
Shit, look at the blood.
靠 看那堆血
He's dead. Look at these two small holes.
他死了 看那两个小洞
Stabbed in the neck.
脖子被刺
Yuri.
尤里
这不是俄♥罗♥斯♥或乌克兰敖德萨
[俄语]这儿不能这么做生意
In this corner, Chucky "The Enforcer" Pancamo.
这边是 "暴徒"恰奇·潘卡莫
Put this on.
戴上
Let them fight! Let them fight! Let them fight!
就这么打 就这么打 就这么打
Let them fight! Let them fight! Let them fight!
就这么打 就这么打 就这么打
Come on, tough guy.
上吧 硬汉
Fight!
打
He doesn't want to fight.
他不想打
Come on, Cyril.
加油 西瑞尔
Let's go, come on. Use your head.
来吧 加油 动动头
What the fuck is that?
这他妈是搞什么
What the fuck is that?
这他妈是搞什么
Don't worry about that fucking fat dago motherfucker.
别担心那个操蛋的胖意佬王八蛋
He's all yours.
你吃定他了
You okay? You feel good?
你还好吗 感觉还好吗
What did I tell you? You gotta believe in yourself.
我跟你说什么来着 你得相信自己
When you focus, when you put your mind to it,
只要你集中精神 全力以赴
you can do really big things, Cyril.
你就可以做大事成大业 西瑞尔
Here's the money I owe you for betting on Pancamo.
这是潘卡莫一战中我输给你的钱
Good fight. Thanks.
打得不错 谢谢
Cyril, would you mind if
西瑞尔 你介不介意
I talked to your brother alone for just a moment?
我跟你哥哥单独聊一下
Go downstairs. It's almost time for Miss Sally.
下楼吧 莎莉小姐快开始了
Close the door, please. Sure.
请关上门 好的
What's up?
怎么了
I understand Yuri Kosygin did a little job for you.
我知道尤里·柯西金帮你干了件活儿
Job? Kosygin is a dangerous man.
活儿 柯西金很危险
Unpredictable, unreliable.
不可预测 不可信赖
He's making sounds like he's going to tell the authorities
他放出风声说他要向当局
about killing Cudney.
供认杀死卡迪尼的事
He killed Cudney?
他杀了卡迪尼
Ryan, Ryan, I'm here as your friend.
瑞恩 瑞恩 我是以朋友的身份站在这里
I'm telling you, Kosygin must be eliminated.
我告诉你 必须除掉柯西金
You know, we got a little saying in this country.
这里有句话
Maybe you've heard it:
你应该听说过
"You can't shit a shitter. "
班门弄斧
You want Kosygin dead. You come here, you say he's making sounds.
你想柯西金死 就来这里 说他放出风声
You're hoping that I'm gonna take care of it for you. No chance.
你想让我帮你搞定 没门儿
I do like you, O'Reily.
我真是喜欢你 奥雷利
Then like this: Here's some free advice for you.
这样吧 免费给你点儿建议
You want Yuri's balls? Have the Sicilians do it.
你想要尤里完蛋 让西西里人动手
Sicilians?
西西里人
Mr. Pancamo.
潘卡莫先生
May I approach? Sure, approach.
我能上前说话吗 行啊 上前吧
Recently, you and I had a conversation about Yuri Kosygin.
前几天 你我谈起了尤里·柯西金的事
He's very disrespectful.
他很不敬
He is also...
他还
I bet on you.
我押你赢
I lost very heavy. He won very heavy.
我损失惨重 他大获全胜
He told me he spiked your water with heroin
他告诉我他往你的水里放了吗♥啡♥
in order to, how do you say...
以便 那话怎么说的
fuck you up.
搞死你
I knew it! Goddamn, I fucking knew it!
我就知道 操 我他妈就知道
I hope you don't mind me telling you this.
希望你不介意我告诉你这个
No, I don't mind. I appreciate it.
不 不介意 我很领情
In fact, I owe you one.
实际上 我欠你这次
We gotta do the fight over. Bullshit.
我们得重赛 放屁
I was drugged out. What's your proof?
我被下药了 有什么证据
Have me tested.
给我做体♥检♥
I'm not gonna spend time or money to have you tested,
我才不要又花时间又花钱给你做体♥检♥
just because you're a sore loser. Now get the fuck out!
就因为你输不起 给我滚出去
McManus. Out.
迈克麦纳斯 出去
Come on, you heard the man. Let's go.
得了 你听到了 走吧
Dumb move, man. What?
蠢招啊 怎么
Letting the hacks know you know Kosygin did the dirty.
让看守们知道柯西金下了脏手
If Kosygin dies, they're gonna blame you. That's right.
要是柯西金死了 他们会怪你头上 没错
I know you're pissed off that my brother won the fight, all right?
我知道你很气我弟弟打赢了你 是吧
But in the name of good sportsmanship,
不过本着运动精神
I got a small suggestion for you.
我倒有个小小的建议
What's that?
什么建议
The next best thing to having someone killed
仅次于杀掉一个人的方法
is having them sent to solitary for the rest of their lives.
是让他的余生都被关禁闭
Or better yet, death row.
或者更妙 进死囚牢房♥
When Kosygin finds out that Stanislofsky snitched on him,
要是柯西金发现是斯坦尼斯罗斯基告密出♥卖♥♥♥了他
your problems are solved.
你的问题就解决了
In the 1600s, snitches and gossips
在十七世纪 告密者和八卦者
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表