剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Napoleon Bonaparte.
拿破仑·波拿巴
A poor Italian boy who grew up to be the emperor of the French...
一个意裔的穷小子 最终成长为法国的皇帝
and almost the whole world.
几乎成为全世界的皇帝
Maybe "grew up" is the wrong way to say it,
也许"成长"这个词用得不对
since he was never taller than 5'2".
因为他从没长超过一米五八
But you don't have to be a big man...
不过也用不着非长成多高大
to make a big difference.
才能改变世界
I'm telling you, Metzger's dead. What happened?
我告诉你 梅茨格死了 怎么回事
Someone cut his throat.
有人切断了他的喉咙
Who? Nobody knows.
谁 没人知道
Then you find out.
那你查出来
I'm glad Metzger's dead. He beat me for no reason.
真高兴梅茨格死了 他无缘无故地打我
We may be glad the fucker's gone
我们是高兴那混♥蛋♥走了
till somebody worse takes his place.
但接他位置的只怕更烂
Leo, you know
里昂 你知道
the relationship between the unit manager and the CO supervisor
管区负责人和狱警管理人之间
has to be one of mutual respect and trust.
必须要互相信任和尊重
Yes.
是啊
So I don't want to promote someone who's already working here.
所以我不想提升现有的职员了
Someone who already has their loyalties, their prejudices.
他们都已经有了派别和偏见
I wanna bring in a CO from the outside.
我想从外边找个狱警
You know a guy? Yes, Sean Murphy. We grew up together.
你有人选 有 肖恩·墨菲 我们一起长大的
He's been working the last eight years at Attica.
他在阿提卡工作八年了
I trust him with my life, Leo.
我非常信任他 里昂
In this job, you'll have to.
做这份工作 不信不行啊
So is that a "Yes"?
那你是答应了
Do I ever say no to you? Good...
我什么时候不没答应你来着 好的
because he's already on his way.
因为他已经在过来的路上了
I don't get these fucking hacks.
我搞不懂那些该死的看守
One of their own gets offed, and it's, like, no big deal.
他们中的一员被♥干♥掉了 就像无关紧要
No lockdown, no inquiry, no memorial service.
不搞一级防范禁闭 不调查 不追悼
Maybe they knew Metzger was with us.
也许他们知道梅茨格跟我们一伙了
Maybe we gotta start an investigation of our own.
也许我们要自己调查下了
Watch your step, asshole.
小心点儿 混球儿
You spit in my food.
你吐到我饭上了
Yeah, no shit. Now sit down here and eat it.
没错 吐了 坐下乖乖吃吧
Here we go.
来啊
Ryan, come on. We're late making breakfast.
瑞恩 走吧 早餐要迟到了
I told you, we're not working in the kitchen this morning.
我告诉你了 我们今天早上不去厨房♥
I have to go see my lawyer. I'm hungry.
我要见律师 我饿了
I can go myself.
我可以自己去
No, you can't. I'm hungry.
不 不行 我饿了
Would you quit sweating me, Cyril?
你别死缠着我行吗 西瑞尔
Come on, O'Reily, I need some tits.
快点 奥雷利 我需毒品
Cyril.
西瑞尔
Cyril. Hello.
西瑞尔 你好
Jim Robson. Remember me?
吉姆·罗伯森 还记得我吗
No.
不
I was in Unit B when you first came into OZ.
你刚来奥兹时我在B区
I'm buddies with Vern.
我是弗农的朋友
First time since then I seen you without your brother.
那之后 这还是我第一次没见你哥哥陪你
Ryan's coming. He's no fun.
瑞恩就要来了 他很无趣
But you and me, we can have some fun.
不过你和我 咱们可以找点儿乐趣
Why don't you give me some
你何不让我尝尝
of that sweet pussy I been hearing about?
传说中你的甜头呢
Knock it off!
分开
He hit first! Get him to the hole!
他先动手的 拉他去禁闭室
Back to your unit!
回你的区
Gloria.
格劳丽亚
I just met with my lawyer.
我刚跟我的律师见过面
Because I confessed to having Cyril kill your husband...
我招供了是我让西瑞尔杀了你丈夫
the DA agreed to only add on 40 years to my sentence.
地检官同意只给我加四十年的刑期
Life plus 40 fucking years, Gloria!
终身监禁再他妈加上四十年 格劳丽亚
All for you.
全是为了你
Cyril.
西瑞尔
I wanna see my brother.
我要见我哥哥
I wanna see my brother.
我要见我哥哥
Tim, when you called me about working here, I was...
蒂姆 你叫我来这里工作时 我很
Apprehensive?
忧虑吗
OZ doesn't exactly have the best reputation these days.
奥兹这段时间声誉可不怎么好
Yeah, but that's why I want you here.
是啊 所以我才想你过来
I think you and me together could turn this place around.
我以为你我联手可以改变这里
McManus!
迈克麦纳斯
You gotta get my brother out of the hole.
你得把我弟弟放出禁闭室
He hit another inmate.
他打了别的犯人
Come on, you know what that's about.
得了 你知道是为什么
These Nazi fucks. They taunt him.
那些纳粹混♥蛋♥ 故意奚落他
Cyril wouldn't provoke a fight, and you know it.
西瑞尔不会主动挑事的 你知道的
Okay. This is fucking bullshit!
好吧 这他妈是扯蛋
I said okay. I'll look into it. Now get lost.
我说了好吧 我会调查的 走吧
Jesus Christ. Who's that?
我的天啊 那是谁啊
Ryan O'Reily.
瑞恩·奥雷利
Good Irish mug. I don't know about good, but...
好心的爱尔兰阿飞 好不好心不知道 不过
I actually saw that little brouhaha, and it got me thinking.
我听说了那场小纠纷 我在考虑
At Attica, you organized a boxing program, right?
在阿提卡监狱 你组织过拳击比赛 是吧
Yeah. Maybe we could try that here.
是啊 也许我们可以在这里试试
Great.
太好了
All we need is time, gloves, and a good insurance policy.
我们只需要时间 拳击手套 加一份好保险
Each group, the Muslims, the Irish, the Italians, whatever...
每个组织 穆♥斯♥林♥ 爱尔兰帮 意大利帮 各种帮
will promote one boxer.
都要推出一名拳击手
Then we'll have a series of elimination bouts
进行淘汰赛
until there are two finalists.
直到决出两位优胜者
Then we'll have the big championship bout.
然后举♥行♥最后的冠军争霸赛
Organized violence?
有组织暴♥力♥
It's worked in other prisons, Ray. No, he's right.
在其他监狱有用啊 雷 不 他说得对
Whether it's rodeo or baseball...
不管是竞技还是篮球
sporting events focus
体育活动可以
the inmates' aggression in a very positive way.
把犯人的攻击性以积极方式释放
It's not their aggression I'm concerned about. It's the gambling.
我担心的不是他们的进攻性 而是赌博
You start this, the bets will be all over.
你开展这个 赌注会满天飞
It's already all over the place, Leo.
现在就满天飞了 里昂
These guys bet on everything
那些家伙啥都赌
from the Super Bowl to tic-tac-fucking-toe.
从超级碗到他妈井字棋
I mean, it's not like drugs. It's not hurting anyone.
这又不是毒品 不会伤害人
Leo.
里昂
Let's see if the Commissioner signs off.
看看理事长批不批吧
I've done some boxing before. Me, too.
我以前玩儿过拳击 我也是
Where, at the Special Olympics?
哪儿 特奥会吗
My brother Cyril was a Golden Gloves champ.
我弟弟西瑞尔是金手套冠军
There gonna be a purse? No.
有钱拿吗 没有
Then what's the point? For the greater glory of your tribe.
那意义何在 为了团队的荣耀
That's right. Hit that fucker! Hit it! Harder!
对了 打那王八蛋 打 使劲
Jab-jab-right.
右刺拳
Napoleon once said...
拿破仑曾经说过
that men are more easily governed by their vices
人们较易于受邪恶的摆布
than their virtues.
胜于受道德的约束
One, two, three...
一 二 三
five, six, seven, eight...
五 六 七 八
That's it.
结束
He also said:
他还说过
"There is only one step from the sublime to the ridiculous. "
高尚与荒谬只有一步之遥
Napoleon must have known Tim McManus.
拿破仑肯定认识蒂姆·迈克麦纳斯
McManus.
迈克麦纳斯
Coyle, got your new work assignment. Barbershop.
科伊尔 你有新工作了 理发师
What's up with that, McManus? Snake work in the kitchen with me.
怎么回事 迈克麦纳斯 蛇在厨房♥跟我工作
Gee, I thought I was still running this unit.
天啊 我还以为是我在管理这里呢
I told you to stop calling me Keeny. My name is Bricks.
我说过了别再叫我肯尼了 我叫砖头
Bricks. Right.
砖头 好吧
This is Nappa's doing.
这是纳帕干的
Think so? I'm sure.
你这么想 我确定
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表