剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
That little handshake with death...
跟死神擦肩
kind of changes your perspective on things.
多少会改变些观念
I have every right to snitch out Schillinger,
我可以告发史林格
he's got every right to come after me.
他也可以报复我
Mail. Ain't that right, Vern?
邮件 对吧 弗农
Nothing for you today, Keller.
今天没你的 凯勒
No get-well cards, no floral bouquets...
没康复卡片 没慰问鲜花
not even a funeral wreath.
连丧葬花圈都没有
We know you're responsible, Schillinger. Me?
我们知道是你干的 我
I'll admit metaphorically it fits.
做为隐喻来说倒合理
He stabbed me in the back, so I stabbed him.
他背后捅我一刀 我也背后捅他
But I didn't.
不过我没干
I wish to Christ I had.
我倒真心希望我♥干♥了
Of course, if it had been me, you'd be dead.
当然了 如果是我♥干♥的 你已经死了
Godspeed.
祝成功
Thanks for seeing me, Sister.
感谢来看我 修女
That's why God made office hours.
上帝规定的办公时间嘛
Beecher's not around? No. Why? Is this about him?
比彻不在 不在 怎么 跟他有关
You know,
你知道
you know what went on between us, right?
你知道我们之间的事 是吧
I know that Tobias was in love with you
我知道托比亚斯爱上了你
and that you broke his arms and his legs.
而你打断了他的胳膊和腿
Jesus Christ, you put it that way it makes me sound so cold.
我的天啊 你这么一说显得我真冷血
So why don't you rephrase it so you come out the hero?
那你来重述一下 看怎么能显得你英雄
I am sorry. What I did was wrong.
对不起 我做错了
And I want to make it up to him.
我想补偿他
I hear you've got this
我听说你办了一个
victim-offender interaction program starting up.
受害者和袭击者互动的活动
I wanna sign up.
我想参加
It takes two to swing dance.
这要双方同意
Tobias has to be willing to participate.
必须要托比亚斯愿意参加
I know that. That's why I'm here.
我知道 所以我才来
He likes you. He respects you.
他喜欢你 尊重你
If you suggest it to him...
如果你建议他参加
he'll come along.
他会来的
Do you really care about him?
你真的在乎他吗
You've got no reason to believe me, but yeah.
你并没有理由相信我 但是真的
Okay. I'll see what I can do.
好吧 我尽力而为
Keller.
凯勒
I don't know what your scam is, but I'm not buying it.
我不知道你在玩什么花样 但我不会上当的
What?
什么
Seeing Sister Pete today, asking her if we can be in her program.
你今天去见彼特修女 要她安排我们参加那活动
No scam. It's like I've been saying,
没花样 就像我一直说的
I want to make this right between us.
我想修复你我之间
How? I can't trust you.
怎么修复 我不相信你
I can't trust myself anymore. My fucking feelings are...
我连自己都不相信 我他妈就感觉
The only thing I know for sure is this:
我就确定一件事
I'm gonna get Schillinger.
我要搞定史林格
I can help you with that. I don't need your help.
我可以帮你 我不用你帮
What are you gonna do, you gonna get that jizzbag all by yourself?
你能怎么做 一个人搞定那些混账东西吗
Ask Metzger.
问问梅茨格去
Yeah? What, you killed Metzger?
是吗 怎么 是你杀了梅茨格
You know, when I hit Kathy Rockwell...
当我撞了凯西·洛克威尔
when I realized I had taken her life...
当我意识到我杀了她
I was full of remorse, full of self-loathing,
我满怀懊悔 满怀自厌
because I hadn't intended to kill her.
因为我并无意杀她
But Metzger.
不过梅茨格嘛
That was sweet.
感觉真爽
You know what else was sweet?
你知道还有什么很爽吗
Sticking that shank in your back.
在你背后捅刀子
It was you? Never considered that?
是你 从没想过吗
It could've been me, standing in the dark in that storage room...
可能是我 站在储藏室的黑暗中
watching you stack copying paper. And then...
看着你堆放复印文件 然后
Baby!
宝贝
Toby, was it you?
托比 是你吗
No.
不
But for a second, you believed it could have been.
但有那么一瞬间 你相信了可能是我
It could have been good old Toby.
可能是那个老实人托比
You didn't kill Metzger. No.
你没杀梅茨格 没
How can a little pussy bitch like me hurt anyone?
我这样的小贱逼怎么有能力伤人呢
Beecher, if you weren't in the storage room...
比彻 如果你当时不在储藏室
how did you know I was shelving copying paper?
你又怎么知道我当时在堆放复印文件
I don't know.
我不知道
Shit, maybe it was me.
靠 也许是我
I gotta pray.
我要祈祷了
Pray that God shows me the way to fuck Schillinger.
祈祷上帝给我条搞死史林格的路
Number? Number?
号♥码 号♥码
Nine, nine, S,
9 9 S
three, three, three.
3 3 3
That boy's last name, know what it was?
那孩子的姓 知道是什么吗
Schillinger.
史林格
Prisoner number 99S333.
囚犯号♥码99S333
Andrew Peter Schillinger.
安德鲁·彼得·史林格
Convicted February 16, '99.
判刑日期 1999年2月16日
Murder in the second degree, possession of narcotics.
二级谋杀罪 持有毒品罪
Sentence: 50 years.
刑期五十年
Up for parole in 20.
二十年不得假释
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表