剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
You're not the only one who can move merchandise.
不是只有你能弄到货
There you go.
给你
And me.
我
To your book, to your life,
敬你的书 敬你的生活
and the successful completion of both.
以及两者的圆♥满♥结束
I ain't dead yet. No, you're not.
我还没死 你没死
Pretty good.
挺好
In his day, Antonio Nappa was a great man.
想当年 安东尼奥·纳帕是响当当的人物
He was like a father to me.
他就像是我的父亲
Well, more like an uncle. Lights out!
更像是叔叔 熄灯
Good citizens of Gotham City
哥谭市的良民们
have to be the dumbest fucks on the planet.
肯定是这个星球上最二的货了
They got Batman and Robin saving their asses
有蝙蝠侠和罗宾救他们
from the Riddler, Joker and such.
免受谜语人 小丑之类的反派之害
They also got millionaire Bruce Wayne and his ward Dick Grayson
还有亿万富豪布鲁斯·韦恩及受其监护的迪克·格雷森
in the headlines every day.
天天出现在头版头条
Batman and Robin. Bruce and Dick.
蝙蝠侠和罗宾 布鲁斯和迪克
You mean to tell me nobody ever put two and two together?
你说就没一个人发现这两者的联♥系♥么
I wanna see the warden.
我要见典狱官
What for? My business.
为什么 我的事儿
Adebisi, you ought to know
阿戴比斯 你应该知道
by now that your business is my business.
现在你的事儿就是我的事儿
I wanna file a complaint. About?
我要投诉 投诉什么
Tim McManus.
蒂姆·迈克麦纳斯
You're accusing McManus of sexual harassment?
你指控迈克麦纳斯性骚扰
That's right.
是的
What'd he do to you?
他对你怎么着了
Not me. Kenny Wangler.
不是我 是肯尼·温格勒
Yesterday, he touched Kenny's penis.
昨天 他摸了肯尼的阴♥茎♥
Officer...
警官
bring Wangler in.
带温格勒进来
Sit down.
坐下
This is a very serious charge.
这是很严重的指控
And if I find out you're lying... I ain't lying.
要是我发现你在说谎 我没说谎
The burden of truth is on you.
真♥相♥就凭你一张嘴了
It ain't like I ain't had to deal with guys in here groping on me.
又不是我乐意被男人摸
I just been all fucked up lately, sad about my life and whatnot.
我最近的日子一塌糊涂 一片伤心
McManus puts his arm around my shoulder like a friend,
迈克麦纳斯搂着我的肩膀 像朋友似的
only it's not like a friend.
可那不是朋友间的
I was gonna just blow it off, but Adebisi was like, "Don't."
我本想算了 但是阿戴比斯说不要
He says what goes on with us prisoners is one thing...
他说我们囚犯之间是一回事
and what goes on with McManus is something else.
但是跟迈克麦纳斯是另一回事
He said what? That you fondled him.
他说什么 你摸了他
That is complete horseshit. I tried to comfort him.
这完全是扯蛋 我是在安慰他
Leo, you're not taking any of this seriously, are you?
里昂 你不会当真 是吧
Claire Howell accusing you of sexual harassment.
克莱尔·霍威尔指控你性骚扰
But she's full of shit, too. Yeah.
可她也在扯蛋 是的
I'd like to know when it stops.
我想知道几时到头
When it stops being everybody else's problem.
几时其他所有人能不再有问题
You make it sound like I'm a sex addict. Maybe you are.
你说得好像我是性♥饥♥渴♥一样 也许你是
Since the day you came to OZ,
从你到奥兹那天走
I've watched you jump in and out of beds.
我就一直看着你到处滚床单
I held my tongue, even though I thought
我不发表意见 但我感觉
what you were doing was pretty disgusting.
你的这种行为很恶心
Wangler's lying.
温格勒在说谎
Probably. But then,
可能吧 但是
maybe there are other inmates who never stepped forward.
也许还会有其他犯人没站出来
You know what, I don't know.
你知道吗 我不确定了
And I don't know how to find out.
我也不知道要怎么查
But if this is true...
但如果这是真的
you're finished here.
你在这儿就完了
Rick Donn? Yes.
里克·多恩 是的
I'm a big fan of your news program. Very hard-hitting.
我特别喜欢你的新闻节目 力度十足啊
Thank you. You said on the phone that you have a story for me?
谢谢 你电♥话♥里说有新闻给我
Yes. It's all about sex.
是的 跟性有关的
Mr. McManus,
迈克麦纳斯先生
can we get a comment from you about this sexual harassment charge?
能否请你就性骚扰指控发表评论
Get out of my office!
滚出我的办公室
In an exclusive, Channel 2 News has learned
第二新闻频道独家专访了解到
that Tim McManus,
蒂姆·迈克麦纳斯
the unit manager at Oswald Correctional Facility,
奥兹瓦尔惩教所的管区负责人
has been repeatedly accused of sexually harassing both inmates,
被再三指控性骚扰犯人
and correctional officers.
以及狱警
McManus was initially accused
迈克麦纳斯最初被控
of harassing a female officer, Claire Howell.
性骚扰一名女性警官 克莱尔·霍威尔
The State's attorney has confirmed
州检察官已经证实
that the Howell case was settled out of court.
霍威尔一案庭外和解了
Oh, boy, Miss Sally.
天啊 莎莉小姐
Do you think her boobs are real?
你觉得她的奶♥子♥是真的吗
They're taking Wangler to Gen Pop now.
他们把温格勒转去囚区了
Called your lawyer? Yes.
打给你律师了 是的
And she said? Be patient.
他怎么说 耐心点儿
Go about your life.
继续过自己的日子
Act normal.
就像平常
Acting normal is what got me into trouble in the first place.
就是"平常"才害得我落到今天这个地步
It's gonna be all right, man. Yeah.
一切都会没事的 好吧
Hello, I'm Tim McManus.
你好 我是蒂姆·迈克麦纳斯
Yes, hello. I really appreciate your coming,
你好 谢谢你赶过来
taking time out of what I know is a busy, busy schedule.
感谢你在百忙之中拨冗前来
To tell you the truth,
说真的
I'm very curious as to why you asked me here.
我很好奇你干嘛叫我过来
Please be seated.
请坐
Would you like some tea? No.
要来杯茶吗 不了
May I call you Tim? Sure.
我可以叫你蒂姆吗 当然
Tim...
蒂姆
in the past few weeks I've suffered a series of stunning blows.
过去几周 我连遭打击
Richie Hanlon's murder. Yeah, we're still investigating.
理查·汉伦被杀了 是的 我们还在调查
And yesterday, my new lawyer, who is court-appointed,
而昨天 我的新律师 他是法♥院♥指定的
and who I do not like at all,
我一点儿都不喜欢他
told me that the State Supreme Court rejected my final appeal.
告诉我州最高法♥院♥驳回了我的最终上诉
Next Thursday is the date set for...
下周四就要
the execution.
行刑
It's the first time I've said that word out loud:
这是我第一次把这个词说出口
"The execution." My execution.
"行刑" 我的死刑
The warden informed me
典狱官告诉我
I may choose the means in which I will die,
我可以选择自己死亡的方式
and I was hoping you might help me pick one out.
我想也许你可以帮我选一下
Me?
我
Richie always spoke so highly of you.
理查一直对你赞誉有嘉
Said you were a good man.
说你是个好人
Did he?
是吗
If you were going to die, which way would you choose?
如果你要死了 你会选哪种方式
I'm not sure.
我不确定
They say that lethal injection is the least painful.
据说注射死刑疼痛最轻
Pain is definitely part of the consideration.
疼痛决定是需要考虑的
I would say the only consideration. No.
应该说疼痛是唯一需要考虑的 不
The style in which I die must
我的死亡方式一定要
have a sort of lyricism, if you will, some significance.
充满诗意 甚至充满深意
There's the gas chamber.
还有毒气室
They say the gas turns your skin green.
听说毒气会把皮肤变绿
How about a hanging?
绞刑如何
When you die, your feet do a little dance...
死时 双脚会微微起舞
a little dance of death.
死亡之舞
Richie was right about you.
理查对你的评价是对的
A hanging, that's perfect.
绞刑 太完美了
I want to go out of this life dancing.
我要舞离这人世
Thank you, kind sir.
谢谢你 好心的先生
You know, Richie had a little crush on you.
理查有点喜欢你噢
Did he?
是吗
And I can see why.
我能理解
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表