剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I took mine going into El Norte.
我也对拉美帮发过誓
You know, I came to visit your grandfather in this cell.
我之前来这间牢房♥探望过你的祖父
Or maybe the next one.
也许是旁边那间
This one. And he's still here.
是这间 他还在这里
We talked about you and Maritza having a baby.
我们谈起你和玛瑞扎有了孩子
Remember how sad you were when the baby died?
记得孩子死时你多伤心吗
Them wafers, what are they made out of?
那圣饼 是用什么做的
Flour.
面粉
Fuck it. Give me one.
操 给我一个
No, I can't give you a wafer. I can't just...
不 我不能给你圣饼 我不能
Miguel! I said...
米格尔 我说了
Don't hurt me. Please, don't hurt me.
别打我 求你 别打我
Please
求你
Why did you do that?
你为什么要这么做
What's going on?
怎么回事
Miguel.
米格尔
Not unless you make this a confessional...
除非你当这是告解
and you fucking promise me
你♥他♥妈♥向我保证
that you ain't gonna say nothing to nobody.
你绝对不会说出去
All right.
好吧
All right. With what happened with Rivera, right?
好吧 是因为里韦拉的事情 是吧
He's a hack. So all the other hacks, they forget to feed me.
他是看守 所以其他看守 忘记要给我饭了
How often do they forget?
他们经常忘记吗
I eat about just twice a week.
我一周只能吃上两顿
Shit! Miguel, you have to...
靠 米格尔 你必须
You promised me. You promised me.
你向我保证过 你向我保证过
I don't get any water. You know.
我没水喝 知道吗
So what have you been drinking?
那你一直在喝什么
Stuff from the toilet.
马桶里的
My own piss.
自己的尿
Count.
点名
88P217. 96J522.
88P217 96J522
98A498...
98A498
In Emerald City, you will follow the routine.
在翡翠城 你们得遵照日常程序
We'll tell you when to sleep,
我们规定几时睡觉
when to eat, when to work, when to shit.
几时吃饭 几时工作 几时拉屎
You will follow the rules:
你们要事事循规蹈矩
No yelling, no fighting, no fucking.
不许叫嚷 不许打架 不许性♥交♥
These are your sponsors.
这是你们的保护人
They will help you get adjusted to life in OZ.
他们会帮你们适应奥兹的生活
Kareem Said, Hamid Khan...
卡里穆·萨依德 哈米德·可汗
Raoul Hernandez, Carlo Ricardo...
拉乌尔·埃尔南德斯 卡洛·里卡多
Kenny Wangler, Malcolm Coyle.
肯尼·温格勒 马尔科姆·科伊尔
Prisoner number 99C122, Malcolm Coyle.
囚犯号♥码99C122 马尔科姆·科伊尔
Yeah, motherfucker! What? Drop it!
王八蛋 怎么着 放下
Convicted: January 17, 1999.
判刑日期 1999年1月17日
Grand larceny, armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon...
重大窃盗罪 持械抢劫罪 致命武器攻击罪
assault of a police officer.
袭♥警♥罪
Sentence: 50 years.
刑期五十年
Up for parole in 20.
二十年不得假释
This is my nigger right here, Coyle.
这是我的黑兄弟 科伊尔
What's up, man? Call me Snake.
你好啊 叫我蛇吧
Snake. All right, Arnold Jackson.
蛇 好了 阿诺德·杰克逊
Arnold? Who this, Willis?
阿诺德 这啥啊 还威利斯呢
Yeah. That the Arnold formerly known as Poet.
阿诺德之前的名头是"诗人"
I don't write poetry no more.
我不写诗了
Even so, partner, you got to get a better name than Arnold.
就算是 兄弟 你也得有个好过阿诺德的名字
What the hell are y'all doing, watching some little kiddy show?
你♥他♥妈♥干啥的 看儿童片啊
No, this ain't no regular kiddy show.
不 这不是平常的儿童片
This is Miss Sally's Schoolyard.
这是"萨莉小姐运动场"
Miss Sally's Schoolyard? Looks like a bunch of stupid puppets.
"萨莉小姐运动场" 看着就一群蠢木偶啊
Wait.
等着
Jesus, look at them melons!
天啊 瞧那俩木瓜
God, mama! Damn!
天啊 咪♥咪♥ 靠
Mama! Lucky fucking puppets!
咪♥咪♥ 木偶真♥他♥妈♥有艳福
Wangler. What?
温格勒 怎么了
Mr. Nappa wants to see you.
纳帕先生想见你
Nappa. Kenny.
纳帕 肯尼
No. Bricks. I told you a million times, Bricks.
不 是砖头 我跟你说过一百万次了 是砖头
That Kenny Wangler shit is dead.
以前的肯尼·温格勒死了
Bricks. You show Mr. Nappa some respect.
砖头 对纳帕先生放尊重点儿
It's all right, Chucky. He and I are business partners.
没事 恰奇 他和我是生意拍档
We don't stand on formalities.
不用那么拘礼
Tomorrow everybody gets healthy.
明天大家都要打起精神
So I don't want this Snake to hear too much about our operation.
我不希望那个蛇听到我们的事情
That's my road, dog. He all right. He seems all right, at least.
这是我的路 老狗 他没事 至少看上去没事
"Seems" isn't good enough.
"看上去"可不够
Tell him nothing until we're sure he's not undercover.
在我们确定他不是卧底前 什么都别告诉他
How you wanna be sure of that? Put him to a test.
你怎么能确定 考验他一下
A test? What you want me to do?
考验 你想我怎么做
On the corner, don't you have some way to measure a fellow's loyalty?
你们私下就没有测试下属忠诚度的法子吗
Yeah, we got something like that.
是 有一些
All right, stop!
好了 住手
Look, motherfucker. Get up, nigger.
王八蛋 起来 黑鬼
Look at that.
看着
One love.
抱抱
He down with us.
他没问题
Jailhouse confessions.
监狱招供
You always gotta take them with a grain or two of salt.
对此总得抱点儿半信半疑的态度
Of course there is the chance
当然也有可能
that the inmate doing the confessing...
犯人招供时
is actually telling the truth.
说出的是真♥相♥
But more likely, it's a half-truth.
但更大的可能 是半真
"Half-truth".
半真
How come it's never called a half-lie?
为什么不叫"半谎"呢
No. You used to be so neat and clean.
不 你以前多整洁干净
Come on.
来
Tapiro, he was working psych that night.
塔卑罗 他晚上在精神病房♥工作
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你
He couldn't believe his fucking eyes.
他根本不敢相信他的眼睛
Adebisi protecting Schibetta.
阿戴比斯保护了什拜塔
And then washing the kid's face.
还给那孩子洗脸
Go figure that one out, skipper.
想想吧 老大
Adebisi fucks Schibetta up the ass...
阿戴比斯爆了什拜塔的菊
and now he's his goddamn fucking guardian angel?
现在又他妈成了他的守护天使
Yeah, we keep hearing how Adebisi's a changed man...
是啊 我们一直有听说阿戴比斯如何洗心革面了
but I wonder.
但我可不确定
Tapiro thinks he's getting out of the psych ward soon.
塔卑罗认为他很快就可以离开精神病房♥了
This could be useful.
这个可能有用
Simon, I've decided to send you back into the general population.
西门 我决定把你放回正常区域
You think that I'm ready?
你以为我可以了吗
For the past month I've reduced your dosage of Xanax...
我从上个月起就给你减少[抗焦虑约]阿普唑仑剂量了
and you haven't demonstrated any violent behavior.
你没有表现出任何的暴♥力♥倾向
So, yeah, you're ready.
所以 是的 你可以了
The question is, do I put you back in Emerald City?
问题是 我要把你放回翡翠城吗
I hope, yes.
我希望是
But if you don't, I understand.
但如果你不放 我理解
It's because of the trouble I caused.
麻烦是我自己造成的
There are plenty of guys in there who have issues against you.
那里有很多人跟你有矛盾
I will apologize to each person that I've hurt...
我会向所有我伤害过的人道歉
starting with you, McManus.
从你开始 迈克麦纳斯
I'm sorry.
对不起
Apology accepted. Let's go.
接受你的道歉 走吧
Look, Adebisi's back. What's up, Africa?
阿戴比斯回来了 你好啊 非洲
Is he okay? Back from the bush.
他还好吗 丛林归来啊
I thought the road to my salvation was Africa.
我以为我的拯救之路是非洲
But there's nothing pure in Africa.
但非洲也没什么纯洁的
It is backward, diseased, corrupt.
全是落后 疾病 腐♥败♥
I was dancing in circles.
我在原地打转
I don't want to live in a hut.
我不想生活在牢笼里
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表