剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Then the Lord said:
耶♥和♥华♥说
I have seen the affliction of my people who are in Egypt.
我的百姓在埃及所受的困苦 我实在看见了
And have heard their cries because of their taskmasters.
他们因受督工的辖制所发的哀声 我也听见了
I know their suffering and have come down
我原知道他们的痛苦 我下来是要
to deliver them out of the hands of the Egyptians.
救他们脱离埃及人的手 领他们出了那地
and to bring them up out of that land to a good and broad land,
到美好 宽阔
a land flowing with milk and honey.
流奶与蜜之地
Yeah.
是啊
God sends Moses to be the deliverer, then throws a curveball.
上帝让摩西当拯救者 然后又扔了个"惊喜"下来
God hardens Pharaoh's heart,
上帝让法老心硬如铁
so Pharaoh won't let the Israelites go.
使得法老不肯放以色列人走
"Moses, set my people free. Pharaoh, keep them captive."
摩西 救你的人♥民♥获得自♥由♥ 法老 别让他们跑了
God, whose side are you on?
上帝 你到底站哪一边儿
Schillinger, congratulations.
史林格 恭喜
For what?
恭喜什么
It's a boy. A bouncing baby boy.
是个男孩儿 大胖小子
Your son arrived yesterday.
你儿子昨天到了
Which unit's he in?
他在哪个区
Your favorite. Emerald City.
你的最爱 翡翠城
I got to see Glynn. Now.
我得去见格林 马上
Beecher, Keller, and O'Reily
比彻 凯勒和奥雷利
have been waiting at the gate to fuck with me.
都排队等着搞我
Now McManus gives them my boy on a silver platter.
现在迈克麦纳斯把我儿子端到他们嘴边儿
Your daughter was attacked, right? She was beaten, raped.
你女儿被袭击了 是吧 她被殴打 强♥奸♥
You know what it is to wanna protect your own.
你清楚无力保护自己孩子的心情
And you're asking me to...
那你是要我
Put Andy in unit B with me.
把安德调到B区跟我一起
You must really love your son, Schillinger,
你肯定非常爱你儿子 史林格
to come in here and ask me for a favor.
居然到这里来 请我帮忙
It must be chewing up your insides to have to stand here in my office
你肯定心中万般愤恨不得不站在我的办公室
begging me for your son's life.
为你儿子向我哀求
'Cause this is what you're doing, right? Begging?
这么说没错吧 哀求
Yes.
是的
Think of all the times I needed something from you...
想想之前每一次我需要你帮忙时
and you just sit here
你却端坐在这里
with that stupid-ass grin on your face singing "Doodah".
一脸的洋洋自得 吆三喝四
This is my son, God damn it.
这是我儿子 上帝啊
I thought you had two sons. Yeah, I do.
我记得你有两个儿子 是的
Maybe you'll be luckier with the second. Take him away.
也许另一个儿子能好点儿 带出去
Why would McManus put Schillinger's kid here knowing the history?
迈克麦纳斯深知内情怎么还把史林格的儿子安排在这儿
You think he's trying to set us up? No.
你以为他是故意给我们下套 不
McManus hates that Nazi fuck more than we do.
迈克麦纳斯比我们还要恨那纳粹杂种
Maybe he's looking for us to come up with the right move.
也许他希望我们搞点动作
Right move, what's that? You think he wants us to whack the kid?
动作 怎么搞 你以为他想让我们干掉那小子
No. Schillinger hates that his son uses drugs.
不 史林格最恨他儿子吸毒
Andy boy's been here a few days...
安德小子进来几天
and he's already bought a shitload of tits off of me.
就已经从我手里买♥♥过一堆货了
So what do you say we let Andy boy suck on that tit till he ODs?
我们让安德小子过量吸毒吸死如何
Or...
或者
Or what?
或者什么
O'Reily, I need some more of that good shit.
奥雷利 再给我点儿好货
Coming right up, buddy boy.
马上来 小兄弟
Vern! Nice fucking kid.
弗农 那小子真♥他♥妈♥不错
Andrew! Andrew! Andrew!
安德鲁 安德鲁 安德鲁
Dad.
爸
You piece of shit.
你个人♥渣♥
Lopresti. Yeah?
罗普瑞提 干嘛
Does this fucking prison still have a no-drug policy?
这倒霉监狱还有没有不许吸毒的规定了
Yeah.
有
Come with me.
跟我来
Fuck you, Dad!
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 爸
I want my son in your rehab group.
我想我儿子参加康复小组
That's fine, Vern.
好啊 弗农
But an addict will only quit doing drugs
但瘾君子要戒毒必须要
when he decides it's time.
自己下定决心
You ought to get curtains.
你该装上窗帘
Poor Vern. I heard about his son. Listen, Tobias...
可怜的弗农 我听说他儿子的事了 托比亚斯
I'm gonna bring Andrew into the group.
我要让安德鲁进小组
I hope that won't be a problem for you.
希望这不会困扰你
Not at all. I'll look forward to it.
绝对不会 我很期待
Yeah, good. Everybody, let's welcome Andrew.
行了 好了各位 让我们欢迎下安德鲁
Hi, Andrew
你好 安德鲁
So, Andrew...
安德鲁
the idea here is for us to talk about ourselves,
我们在这里主要是谈谈我们自己
our feelings, our addictions...
我们的感受 我们的瘾症
in the hope that we can find the cause.
希望能找到根源所在
So why don't you tell us what you're addicted to.
你何不先谈谈你是对什么上瘾呢
Go fuck yourself.
操♥你♥妈♥的蛋
Scumbag! This is a nun. You don't talk to her that way.
混♥蛋♥ 这是修女 你不能这么说话
Yeah? Fuck you, too.
是吗 也操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck me? Fuck you.
操♥我♥妈 我♥操♥你妈
Wait a minute! Back off.
等等 退后
Jesus fucking Christ! What is this bullshit?
我的上帝啊 这是扯什么蛋呢
Come on, you fuck.
走吧 你个混♥蛋♥
You were supposed to punch me in the stomach.
你应该是对着我的胸膛打
Had to look legit. Like Mark Mack's nose, right?
戏要做足啊 就像马克·麦克的鼻子 是吧
Where's the kid? He's there.
那小子呢 在那儿
What do you mean, no more tits? I got a lot of customers.
什么叫没货了 我顾客多啊
You're burning through my inventory like a motherfucker.
你们些王八蛋把我的货全吸光了
So until a new shipment comes in, you're cut off.
所以新货没进来之前 你没得嗨了
Fuck you. You ain't the only one dealing...
操♥你♥妈♥ 又不是只有你一个贩
There's me, and there's them.
有我 还有他们
I know, based on your beliefs,
我知道 根据你的信仰
you ain't trafficking with anyone who ain't your color.
你不能跟非白人打交道
You okay?
你还好吗
Can you get me some tits, man?
你能给我弄点毒品吗
Sorry.
抱歉
You must think I'm an idiot.
你肯定当我是傻瓜
You want me to move Keller out of your pod
你想我把凯勒调出你的牢房♥
and move Andrew Schillinger in?
把安德鲁·史林格调进去
You're wondering what I'll do to
你在想我要怎么整
the son of the guy who double-fucked me.
那个一再欺负我的人的儿子
It crossed my mind.
是想过
McManus, the kid's been here how many days?
迈克麦纳斯 那孩子进来几天了
I haven't hurt him, though I've had opportunities.
我大把的机会 却没伤过他
The truth is, after seeing him in group,
其实 在小组见过他后
my heart goes out to Andrew.
我理解安德鲁了
With a fuck like Schillinger for a father,
有史林格那么个混♥蛋♥父亲
you can understand why a kid would turn to drugs.
不难理解为什么好好的孩子会吸毒
God knows I've been there.
上帝知道我亲身经历过
I think I can help him.
我认为我能帮他
I want to help him.
我想帮他
Look, Beecher...
比彻
Sister Pete says you stood up for him.
彼特修女说你为他出头了
Andrew's sharing a pod with another Aryan.
安德鲁跟另一个雅利安派的同牢房♥
Schillinger's told his pals to ignore him...
史林格叫他手下都不理他
so the kid's becoming more and more isolated,
那孩子越来越孤立了
and you don't want that.
你也不想这样
Not that I would pretend to know what you do want...
我倒不是要假装知道你的目的
or why you brought him to Em City in the first place.
或者说你一开始把他安排在翡翠城的原因
You must've been a pretty good lawyer.
你之前肯定是个特别棒的律师
You can be fairly persuasive when you want to be.
你乐意的时候 真是非常有说服力
When it's important.
关键的时候
He gets hurt, it's your ass.
他要是有事 唯你是问
Little Andrew is gonna be
小安德鲁会像
as safe as if he was in his mother's arms.
在妈妈怀抱里一样安全
By the way, thanks for hitting that guy.
对了 感谢打了那家伙
You know, standing up for me.
为我出头
It's okay.
没事
I know what it's like to be on the bottom bunk.
我知道睡下铺新人的感受
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表