剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Boo-fucking-hoo.
哭你♥妈♥的♥鼻子吧
You should've thought of that before you lost your temper.
你发作前就应该想到这点的
Ok.
好吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Tim, mind if I handle this?
蒂姆 介意让我处理吗
No, go ahead. I can't reach him.
不介意 你请便 我搞不定他
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走
Okay, O'Reily, I'm gonna let this pass. Once.
好了 奥雷利 这次我放过你 仅此一次
You fuck up again, I'll personally stomp your ass.
你再乱来 我就亲自上脚踹了
Why are you being so nice? Your file.
干嘛这么好 你的档案
I know all about you and your brother.
我知道你和你弟弟的事情
I got brothers, I know what it's like.
我也有兄弟 我知道那种感受
Besides, you and me, we're both Black Irish, right?
再说 你和我 都是正宗爱尔兰人 是吧
Black as they come.
十足正宗
You were Golden Gloves. How did you hear that?
你当过金手套冠军 你怎么知道
You read my file, I read yours. I bet you pack quite a punch.
你读过我的档案 我也读过你的 你肯定打过不少
Yeah, I had my day, sure. My face hit the canvas just as often.
对 以前也混过 没错 常上拳击台
You know, my brother Cyril, he's a boxer.
我弟弟西瑞尔 他也是拳击手
And I entered him into
我帮他报名参加
this competition that McManus is organizing.
迈克麦纳斯组织的比赛
I thought your brother was slow.
我记得你弟弟是智障
Yeah, day to day, but in the ring... Man, he's so fast.
日常是 但到了拳击场 他快得什么障都没了
It's like his instincts just come right back, you know.
就好像他的本能全回来了
But the problem is, I don't know dick about boxing.
但问题是 我对拳击狗屁不通
So I was just wondering, maybe you might wanna coach Cyril.
所以我想 也许你能当西瑞尔的教练
Me? Yeah.
我 是的
No way, O'Reily. That would be showing favoritism.
没门 奥雷利 这样明显偏心了
I don't mean like full-on coaching...
我不是说从头到尾当教练
but I mean maybe just kind of watch him at a distance, you know.
我就是说你注意看看他
Give me pointers.
给我指点下
For Ireland? We'll see, kid. We'll see.
当为了爱尔兰 再说吧 孩子 再说
Quiet! Quiet!
静静 静静
Everybody shut up, please.
所有人请闭嘴
Quiet down so we can get started.
静下来我们好开始
That's it. Quiet. So we can get started.!
对了 静静 我们好开始
It's the first Oswald boxing championships.
这是奥兹瓦尔德第一届拳击冠军争霸赛
We've eliminated weight classes.
我们不分重量级别
In this corner in the blue trunks, Chucky "The Enforcer" Pancamo.
这边的蓝方 是"暴徒"恰奇·潘卡莫
And in this, and in this corner, "Throttling" Steve Pasquin.
而这边 这边 是"扼杀"史蒂夫·帕斯昆
I want you to keep it clean.
你们比赛要守规矩
No punches below the belt, no rabbit punches.
不许击打对方腰带以下 不许打后脑勺
You obey me at all times.
随时服从我的指令
Protect yourselves, go to your corners, shake hands.
保护好自己 回各方 握手
Ring the bell.
振铃
Ryan, how's Cyril?
瑞恩 西瑞尔如何
Officer...
警官
get these two fucks away from me. He is so touchy.
让那两个混♥蛋♥滚我远点儿 他真脆弱
I was just coming over to tell you how excited I am
我就是来跟你说一声我激动极了
that Cyril's first fight is gonna be against James here.
因为西瑞尔第一场就要对战这位詹姆斯
That's right, Cyril and me.
没错 西瑞尔对我
And you can't do a fucking thing about it.
你♥他♥妈♥可一点儿办法没有
Beecher bit off the tip of your dick.
比彻已经把你老二前边咬掉了
How would you like to lose the rest?
剩下的那点儿也去掉如何
Move along, O'Reily.
走吧 奥雷利
COs, odds are 5-to-1 in your favor.
狱警那儿 你的最爱赔率是五赔一
Ryan. Aunt Brenda.
瑞恩 布伦达姑姑
Cyril.
西瑞尔
What did you bring? Your favorites.
你带什么来了 你的最爱
No! No! No! No! Ryan!
不不不不 瑞恩
You're in training. In training? For what?
你在训练 训练 训练什么
A fight. They organized a boxing match.
战斗 他们组织了拳击赛
Ryan, no. You can't have the boy boxing.
瑞恩 不 你不能让这孩子打拳击
Why not?
为什么不能
His brain's rattled enough.
他的脑子已经很乱了
Sweetheart, do you want to box?
甜心 你想打拳击吗
What are you asking him that for?
你问他这话什么意思
'Cause I know how you bully him into doing the things you want.
我知道你总是欺压他为你做事
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Ryan.
瑞恩
No, fuck you!
不 操♥你♥妈♥
What, all of a sudden now you're worried about Cyril?
怎么 突然间你到担心起西瑞尔来了
I've always been worried about him. I worry about both of you.
我一直担心他 我担心你们两个
Oh, yeah? Then where the fuck were you when we were growing up?
是吗 那我们小时候你♥他♥妈♥干嘛去了
Where were you when that shithead was beating on us? On Ma?
那王八蛋打我们 打我妈时你在哪儿
You were off at your goddamn mass while I protected Cyril. Me!
你♥他♥妈♥躲得远远儿的 是我在保护西瑞尔 我
You took care of him all right. You took care of him good.
你把他照顾得好 你把得照顾得妙
'Cause of you his mind is muddled.
因为你 他的脑子糊涂了
'Cause of you he's in this hellhole.
因为你 他到了这鬼地方
Listen, do us a favor, you old bitch, and drop fucking dead.
帮我们个忙吧 老婊♥子♥ 去死吧
Come on, Cyril.
走 西瑞尔
You got the devil in you, Ryan. Just like your father.
你邪恶极了 瑞恩 就像你父亲
Come on, Cyril.
走 西瑞尔
Move it!
快走
Cyril's got the next fight.
西瑞尔下场出战
Who's he up against? Robson.
对阵谁 罗伯森
Watched Robson train. He's tough. But he keeps his left real low.
看过罗伯森训练 他挺狠 不过他左边偏低
Tell your brother to hook him.
叫你弟弟用钩拳
Yeah, but is that gonna be enough?
好 不过这样够吗
I mean, I don't want Cyril getting any more damaged.
我不想西瑞尔再受伤了
Pull him out.
让他退出
No fucking way.
他妈的没门
There's gotta be something else I can do to give him an edge.
肯定有别的办法我可以帮他
You know the story of the Black Irish, don't you? No.
你听过正宗爱尔兰的典故吧 没
Back in the 1600s, after the Armada was defeated...
十七世纪时 无敌舰队被击败后
Spanish sailors washed up on the shores of Ireland.
西班牙水手滞留在爱尔兰海岸
Couldn't speak a word of English.
根本不会说英文
They figured out how to survive.
他们想尽办法生存下去
Survival. It's in your blood, O'Reily.
生存 这是你的本能 奥雷利
You'll figure out something.
你会想出办法的
So how come you Christians don't got nobody boxing?
怎么你们基♥督♥派没人参加拳击赛啊
We made a decision not to participate. Morally wrong.
我们决定不参加 这不道德
Right.
是噢
You still working bedpan duty in the hospital ward?
你还在医院病房♥倒便盆啊
Yeah. Yeah?
是啊 是了
You want to make a little extra cash?
想赚点儿外快吗
Maybe.
也许
What are you doing?
干什么呢
Shut the fuck up.
闭上你的臭嘴
How you feeling? Feeling good? Feeling good?
感觉如何 还好吗 还好吗
Feeling good?
还好吗
Good round. Gotta keep jabbing. Gotta keep jabbing.
这轮很好 继续猛击 继续猛击
Don't rely on that right all the time.
别总是靠右边
Watch your body, work your jab.
注意身体 猛击
It's all good, man. Come on. It's all good.
挺好 加油 挺好
Feeling good? Feeling good?
还好吗 还好吗
Come on. Sit down. What the fuck is wrong with you?
过来 坐 你♥他♥妈♥这是怎么了
You got 15 pounds on this guy. He's treating you like a rag doll.
你都挨那家伙十五下了 他拿你当布娃娃打
Take a break. Take a drink.
歇会儿 喝
James, one more drink. Looks good. Come on.
詹姆斯 再喝点儿 不错 加油
You got your ass kicked.
你被打惨了
What the fuck are you looking at?
你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢
Get your eyes off the ring. Take a drink.
别看了 喝
Nice, man. You're fucking kicking the shit out of him.
好了 去打他个屁滚尿流
One more round for the Brotherhood. Let's go.
最后一轮 为了雅利安兄弟会 去吧
When you're in a race, you wanna win.
比赛中 人总是想赢
You wanna win no matter what it takes.
不管怎么样都想赢
Win at all costs.
不惜代价地赢
Fuck you. Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
I was a sprinter. Yeah, I was great with the short distance.
我曾是短跑选手 没错 我非常擅长短距离跑
Man, you shoot that starting gun off and I would go! Fast!
天 发令枪一响我就冲出去 快着呢
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表