剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Our man Napoleon conquered a lot of places...
这位拿破仑征服了很多地方
created a lot of laws that we still use today,
创立了很多我们至今仍在使用的法律
and made his mark on history.
威名远播 流芳百世
And what does he get for it? They name a dessert after him.
然后他得到了什么呢 人们用他来命名甜点
They named a beef after Wellington. Fucking Caesar got a salad.
人们用惠灵顿来命名牛肉 用凯撒来命名沙拉
But Napoleon?
但拿破仑呢
He's on the tray with sweets. next to creme brulee.
就当成甜点托在盘中 紧靠着焦糖布丁
On behalf of the 8 inmates who were killed, and the 20 injured...
期间有八名犯人被杀 二十多人受伤
I am filing a class-action suit against the Governor...
我正在提起集体诉讼 起诉州长
the Department of Corrections,
惩教局监狱督察部
and the Oswald Correctional Facility.
以及奥兹瓦尔德州惩教所
Yeah, motherfucker!
好啊 王八蛋
Motherfucker!
王八蛋
We believe excessive force was used by the prison administration...
我们相信监狱当局使用了过度暴♥力♥
violating my client's civil rights.
侵犯了我委托人的公民权利
We are therefore looking for damages at $45 million.
因为我们要求赔偿4500万
From the state courthouse, Rick Donn for Channel 2 News.
以上是第二新闻频道里克·多恩来自州法♥院♥的报道
The ghost of Scott Ross rears its head.
斯科特·罗斯的幽灵又抬头了
Nobody knows you shot him.
没人知道是你枪杀了他
But if there's a trial, they'll be digging up shit again.
但要进行庭审 这烂事儿又得挖出来了
Maybe this time they'll find out.
也许这次他们会查出来
Maybe the state will settle out of court.
也许政♥府♥会选择庭外和解
Devlin won't settle. That will admit guilt.
德夫林才不会和解 那等于是承认了
Maybe it's time to tell the truth.
也许是时候讲出真♥相♥了
Tim, if they find out I murdered Scott Ross, I go to jail.
蒂姆 如果他们发现我杀了斯科特·罗斯 我会坐牢
Maybe.
也许
Yeah, maybe. Maybe because of the circumstances...
是啊 也许 也许鉴于特殊情况
'cause I got a 10-year-old daughter, a dying mother...
我有个十岁的女儿 垂死的母亲
Maybe they'll only fire me.
也许他们只是炒掉我
And you, for lying.
还有你 因为你说了谎
Do either of us want to take that risk?
我们真的要冒这个险吗
Respect. Respect.
佩服 佩服
Can you feel it? Yeah.
你能感觉到吗 是的
Everyone is recharged. Dinner!
大家都重振精神了 晚饭
Let's go eat. Actually, I can't. I have a visitor.
去吃饭吧 我不去 我有个访客
Who, the lawyer?
谁 律师吗
Tricia Ross.
特里西娅·罗斯
Again? She's already agreed to be part of the lawsuit.
又是她 她已经同意起诉了
Why do you need to see her a second time?
你干嘛还要再次见她
She asked for spiritual counseling.
她请求要精神辅♥导♥
Then send her to a priest.
那就让她去找牧师
Minister Said, with all due respect...
萨依德阿訇 我无意冒犯
Schillinger's telling everyone you're attracted to the girl.
但史林格到处说你被个姑娘迷住了
Don't you think seeing her again might get misconstrued?
你不认为再次见她会加深误解吗
Then let it be misconstrued.
那就误解吧
I know my heart is pure.
我知道我的心灵是洁净的
Asalaam Alaikum.
祝你平安
What's that mean? It's just a greeting.
什么意思 只是一句问候
I gotta tell you, ever since the announcement...
我得告诉你 自从对外宣布之后
I've become sort of a celebrity.
我好像变成 名人了
Yes. Everywhere I go...
真的 不管我去哪儿
beauty parlor, Wal-Mart...
美容院 沃尔玛
people I know say they saw me on the news.
人们都说在电视上看到我了
I have something for you...
我有东西要给你
somewhere.
在这儿
I wanted you to have this.
我想你留下这个
I can't accept that.
我不能接受
No, in Emerald City
不是 在翡翠城
we're not permitted to have such personal items.
我们不能有这种个人物品
Maybe you could...
也许你可以
just hide it under your pillow then.
偷偷藏在枕头下边
"Tell the believing men
你对信士们说
"to lower their gaze and guard their sexuality.
叫他们降低视线 遮蔽下身
"That is pure for them.
这对于他们是更纯洁的
"Indeed God is aware of what they do."
真♥主♥确是彻知他们的行为的
Sexual desire is a powerful part of human nature.
性♥欲♥是人类天性中强大的本能
Am I right, Minister?
我说得对吗 阿訇
Yes.
是的
Such desire needs only the slightest encouragement to become ignited.
这种欲望只需要星星之火 就可以燎原
Am I right?
我说得对吗
Yes.
是的
In Islam, we believe eliminating temptation...
伊♥斯♥兰♥教中 我们相信消除诱惑
is more effective than trying to resist it.
比抵抗诱惑更有效
Yes.
是的
That is why men and women who are not married, or mahrem...
所以未婚男女
are forbidden to interact with one another...
不可互动
or be alone together.
不可独处
Am I right?
我说得对吗
Am I right?
我说得对吗
Yes, Arif.
是的 阿瑞夫
You are right.
你说得对
We Muslims believe that appetites of the body...
我们穆♥斯♥林♥相信身体之欲
such as food, drink, sex...
如食 酒 性
can tie us to a dependency on,
会使我们依赖于
or preoccupation with, our physical desires.
或沉溺于生理的欲望
Therefore we fast, denying ourselves those needs...
因为我们斋戒 抵挡身体的需求
while we strengthen our spiritual nature.
强化我们的灵魂本能
If you're asking me for permission to fast, I don't care.
如果你是在请我批准斋戒 我不在乎
Stop eating. It's more complex than that.
别吃了 比这要复杂
According to the revelations of the Prophet, praise be on him...
根据先知的启示 赞美他
I am only allowed to abstain during daylight hours.
斋戒只能在白天进行
At sunset, I must break my fast.
日落后 我必须进食
I must also have a pre-dawn meal before resuming my fast the next day.
我还必须在新一天的黎明前进食
But at sunset and pre-dawn you're in lockdown.
但日落后和黎明前你被关在牢房♥里
Exactly.
正是
Which is why I need your consent to have food in my cell.
所以我想你同意我在牢房♥内进食
This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way.
这里又不是汉堡王 你不能想怎样就怎样
You don't deserve special treatment.
你不能享受特殊优待
Of course. But I would be willing to make a trade.
当然 但我愿意来个交易
Drop the lawsuit. I'm not alone in the lawsuit, McManus.
放弃诉讼 提起诉讼的不只我一人 迈克麦纳斯
Not up to me.
我决定不了
Bullshit. You instigated this.
放屁 是你唆使的
You convinced them to sue. Now tell them not to.
你说服他们起诉的 现在让他们住手
Why do you care, McManus? You're not even named as a defendant.
你为什么在乎 迈克麦纳斯 你根本就不是被告
I want to put this riot behind us.
我想把暴♥动♥的事情扔下
We must never allow anybody to forget those three days.
我们永远不会任由大家忘掉那三天
Right now, we're on the edge of oblivion.
现在 我们在遗忘的边缘
We're on the brink of disaster.
我们在灾难的悬崖
Now before we all join hands and jump...
在我们全都一起掉下去之前
I want another chance. Wait, wait.
我想要一个机会 等等
I won't allow you to forget the promise you made.
我不会任由你忘记你许下的誓言
I haven't.
我没有
Then you permit me to fast according to the tenets of my faith?
那你批准我根据信仰教义进行斋戒
No.
不
Denying me my rights to practice my religion is unconstitutional.
拒绝我从事宗教活动是违反宪法的
Yeah? What are you gonna do? File another lawsuit?
是吗 那你要怎么样 再提起另一桩诉讼吗
No.
不
You won't permit me to fast...
你不批准我斋戒
I will go on a hunger strike.
我会进行绝食抗♥议♥
You were right about Tim McManus.
你看对蒂姆·迈克麦纳斯了
He's dreamy.
他真棒
I don't recall ever saying Tim McManus was dreamy.
我不记得我说过蒂姆·迈克麦纳斯真棒
We've been going out. Yeah?
我们最近在约会 是吗
Let me guess. First he took you to Al's Diner on Chisholm.
我猜猜 第一次他带你去了启思蒙的艾尔餐厅
Yeah.
对
He told you that his dad owned a diner up near Attica...
他告诉你他爸以前在阿提卡监狱旁边有家餐厅
how living outside that prison changed his life.
住在那监狱外如何改变了他的人生
Yeah.
对
Second date he canceled, too much work.
第二次约会他取消了 工作太多
And then he took you to Ma Plume Blanche, at Top of the Tower.
然后他带你去白羽最高层
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表