剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
You got any tattoos?
你有纹身
Yeah, a couple.
是有几个
Very nice. How about you?
不错 你呢
I got one.
有一个
Yeah, let me see.
给我看看
Someday. We don't know each other that well yet.
改天吧 我们的关系还没到那地步
Plague.
灾难
God plagues the mighty Pharaoh for not letting the Israelites go.
上帝布下灾难 惩罚那强大的法老不肯放走以色列人
God smites Pharaoh with the first of 10 disasters.
上帝先用十大灾祸摧毁法老
One morning, old boy Pharaoh
一天早上 法老这倒霉孩子
strolls down to the beach for a swim...
要去河边游泳啊
for a tan, something.
看戏啊啥的
He goes down, checks it.
他走过去 一看
And all the water in the Nile has turned to blood.
尼罗河的水 全都变成了血
McManus, be in my office at noon.
迈克麦纳斯 中午来我办公室
What for?
干嘛
To meet the president of the officers' union and the state's attorney.
见警官工会主席和州检官
Might wanna have your lawyer present. Why?
最好叫上你的律师 为什么
Claire Howell is suing you for sexual harassment.
克莱尔·霍威尔起诉你性骚扰她
What?
什么
Should've told me when you asked me to fire her
你让我炒他的时候我就该想到
that you'd been fucking her.
你上过她
As head of the officers' union,
身为警官工会的负责人
I want assurances that such things don't happen again.
我要确保此类事情不会再发生
All staff members are gonna have to undergo
所有的员工都必须接受
intense sensitivity training.
严格的感受培训
And I want Officer Claire Howell immediately reinstated in her job.
并且马上恢复克莱尔·霍威尔的工作
Wait a minute, Mr. Strauch,
等等 斯特拉赫先生
I think we're getting ahead of ourselves.
我看我们有点儿过了
My client did not harass Officer Howell.
我的委托人并没有骚扰霍威尔警官
There are inmates who will testify...
有些犯人可以作证
to having seen Mr. McManus force himself on her in his office.
亲眼见到迈克麦纳斯先生在办公室里对她用强
If anyone was the aggressor here, it was Claire.
要说有人侵犯别人 那也是克莱尔
She came into my office, she asked me out.
她走进我办公室 约我出去
Dinner is not an invitation to sex. I agree.
晚餐不等于认同性行为 我同意
We ate, we went to the parking lot to get our cars.
我们吃完饭后 去停车场取车
We started kissing.
开始接吻
Next thing, we were back at my place naked.
然后 我们就回我家脱♥光♥了
The sex was consensual? Yes!
性行为是双方许可的 是的
Two or three nights later, we sleep together again.
两三个晚上之后 我们又睡了一次
She assumed that the relationship was a lot farther along than I did.
她对这段关系的期待程度远高于我
I told her I wanted it to stop.
我告诉她要停止了
She got pissed, threatening. That's what the inmates saw.
她就火了 威胁我 这才是那些犯人看到的
Then you had her fired.
然后你炒掉了她
She was fired because she was incompetent,
她被炒是因为她失职
not because I didn't want to fuck her anymore!
不是因为我不想再跟她滚床单
Mr. Strauch...
斯特拉赫先生
inform Officer Howell
告诉霍威尔警官
that the state will settle this out of court.
政♥府♥愿意庭外和解
She can return to work as soon as she likes.
她可以随时恢复工作
You say one word to me and I'll scream.
你敢对我说一个字 我就叫
I must go. I have a visitor.
我要走了 有人来看我
It's my sister.
是我妹妹
Goodson...
高德森
I asked to see you because
我想见你是因为
I received a rather troubling visit from a young woman.
有个年轻女人来找我了 令我有点不安
Tricia Ross. Yes.
特里西娅·罗斯 是的
Then you do know her?
你真的认识她
Yes, she's a plaintiff in the lawsuit we're bringing against the state.
是的 她是我们对政♥府♥的集体诉讼案的原告
Her brother was murdered during the riot. I see.
她的弟弟在暴♥动♥中被杀了 我知道了
Why did she come to see you?
她为什么去见你
She said she's been trying to reach you,
她说她一直在想办法联♥系♥你
that you've been ignoring her.
而你一直不理她
Yes, I have. Why?
是的 为什么
Thought so.
想来也是
She's in love with you. And you're in love with her.
她爱上你了 你也爱上她了
We've only seen each other twice.
我们只见过两次
Since when does it take more than that?
还需要更多次吗
Goodson, when you turned your back on our faith, became a Muslim,
高德森 当你背弃我们的信仰 变成穆♥斯♥林♥时
I took it very personally.
我非常不愿意
Like you had somehow rejected me and Daddy.
感觉就像你抛弃了我和爸爸
I know you did, but it wasn't about that.
我理解 但并非如此
The worst thing you've ever done was before that...
你做的最糟糕的事情
when you were gonna marry Marilyn Crenshaw.
是你要娶玛丽莲·克伦肖
I could never understand how you fell in love with that woman.
我永远都不能理解你为什么会爱上那种女人
Why don't you say what you mean?
你干嘛不直接说出你的意思
That white woman! Yes!
白种女人 是的
That white woman. And here you go again.
白种女人 这次又是
For all your talk, for all your fervor...
不管你如何演讲 如何热情
there's still a part of you
你心中永远有一个地方
that wants to be something you are not.
想成为你根本成为不了的
How many people will you hurt before you accept the fact
你还要伤害多么人才能接受这个现实
that you are exactly what you are!
你就是这个样子
And what is that? I am Black, I am a Muslim, and I am a man.
那是什么 我是黑人 我是穆♥斯♥林♥ 我是男人
And sometimes those three things, they war with each other.
有时候这三点之间 会相互矛盾
I'm not proud of my feelings for Tricia Ross,
我不想对特里西娅·罗斯有感觉
but I am not ashamed of them either.
但我也并不以为耻
Because, sweet, sweet sister, when I stop my feelings...
因为 最最亲爱的妹妹 如果我停止了感觉
when I shut down my emotions, then this prison...
关闭了情感 那么这所监狱
it has truly won.
就真的赢了
Said, man.
萨依德
That thing you did with the hunger strike,
你搞的那个绝食抗♥议♥
how you beat the hacks at their own game...
用看守们的规矩来打自己的脸
Yeah.
是啊
Man, I know I let you down.
我知道我让你失望了
I know you worked hard to get me published, to get me free.
我知道你很努力地帮我出书 帮我获释
And I fucked up. I fucked up.
而我搞砸了 我搞砸了
But I'm saying, man, I ain't even been writing...
但是 我都不写东西了
because I wanted to punish myself but I miss it, minister.
因为我要惩罚自己 但是我很想写 阿訇
Without poetry, man, I'm half of myself.
没了诗 我就掉了一半魂儿
You're asking my permission to write?
你在请求我批准你继续写诗吗
Then write, my brother.
那就写吧 我的兄弟
You know what? I will. I will.
知道吗 我会的 我会的
And the very first poem that I write
我写的第一首诗
is gonna be dedicated to you...
将会献给你
and how you inspire all of us.
写你是如何激励我们所有人
No, don't write that.
不 别写这个
If you're gonna write, you write for yourself.
你要写 是为自己而写
For your own soul, not because of me.
为你的灵魂而写 而非为我
I'm no better than you, you know.
我并不比你高尚
I'm just a punk like all the rest.
我跟其他人一样无用
I was glad you called...
真高兴你打电♥话♥来了
Let's not talk.
我们别说话
I am done with talking.
我不想再说话了
So, you've confessed to breaking Beecher's arms and legs.
你招供是你折断了比彻的胳膊和腿
I broke his arms. Schillinger broke his legs.
我折断了他的胳膊 史林格折断了他的腿
Oh, yeah, that's right.
是了 没错
Then you feel less guilty, right? 'Cause you only broke his arms.
这样就少点儿内疚了 是吧 因为你只折断了他的胳膊
Nun first or shrink first? Shrink.
先修女 还是先心理医生 心理医生
What made you want to crawl inside other people's heads?
你为什么想要进入别人的脑子呢
I thought I could help them.
我认为我可以帮助他们
And you do. Sometimes.
你帮到了 有时
Sometimes I can get a fellow
有时我可以让对方
to see life from a slightly different angle...
略微从另一个角度来看待生活
and then maybe, maybe he can cope a little better.
这样也许 也许他们能处理得稍稍好点
Slightly? A little?
"略微" "稍稍"
You measure everything in all these small steps.
你用小小的量来评估进展
Well, you have to. There's rarely any dramatic breakthroughs.
不得不如此 基本不可能有什么突破性进展
Everything is stops and starts and stutter steps.
所有的进展都是走走停停
And that frustrates you? It hurts you.
你为此感到挫败吗 伤心吗
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表