剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
The guy's out of control, Leo.
那家伙失控了 里昂
You don't know what it's like being a CO. Come on.
你不知道当狱警是怎样的 拜托
You never have and you never will.
你从没当过 也永远不会当
Look, Hughes fucked up and I will deal with it.
休斯搞砸了 我会处理
Case closed.
就这样
Come in.
进来
Leo, I'm sorry I... Come here.
里昂 抱歉我 来
Get over here.
过来
Look at that. What?
看看 什么
Closer.
近点儿
Fuck! That's how fast it was for your father to die.
操 你父亲就这么一眨眼间死掉了
You think you're invincible? Making your own set of rules?
你以为你天下无敌吗 你可以自己作主
I needed an extra advantage to get respect. Respect?
我需要点额外的优势以赢得尊重 尊重
I said I'm sorry! It won't happen again.
我说了抱歉 不会有下次了
No, it won't happen again.
没错 不会有下次了
Are you going to fire me?
你要炒掉我
I'm transferring you to the library. Permanently.
我要把你调去图书馆 永久性的
The library? Leo, I can't work...
图书馆 里昂 我不能
Go! I got work to do, like explain this wrist slap to my staff.
去 我还有工作要做 比如向我雇员解释这烂事儿
Morning.
早
Getting ready to go to the city for your appeal?
准备好进城上诉了吗
I don't know. Woke up today,
我不知道 今天早上醒来
got a good feeling.
有种很好的预感
I hope the judge overturns your verdict.
希望法官能推♥翻♥你的原判
Of course, if he does, I'll never see you again.
当然 要是推♥翻♥了 我就再也见不到你了
I'll miss you, Richie.
我会想你的 理查
Yeah, but if they don't overturn the verdict...
是啊 但要是他们没推♥翻♥原判
I decided I'm going to do what you suggested.
我决定要采纳你的建议了
I'm going to tell the cops that
我要告诉警♥察♥
Schillinger and I killed Alexander Vogel together.
史林格和我一起杀了施密特·沃格尔
At least if I have to die, he'll die, too.
就算我死 他也得陪葬
Get some justice.
也算公平点儿
Good boy.
乖孩子
I'm almost done with your sweater.
我都快织完你的毛衣了
Okay, let's go.
好了 走吧
Au revoir, Shirley.
再会了 雪莉
No.
不
Goodbye, my darling.
别了 亲爱的
"Thieves' law".
盗窃法
We would dress up as police officers
我们扮成警官的样子
and rob the homes of wealthy Russians.
抢劫俄♥罗♥斯♥富人的家
But I got caught, sent to Tulun.
但我被抓了 被送到了吐伦
But fortunately I was able to bribe a magistrate
不过幸好我贿赂了一个官员
and was released early.
被提前释放了
So I came to America to find a better life.
所以就来到美国 追求更好的生活
How did the INS let you in with a criminal record?
你有犯罪记录 移♥民♥局怎么能放你进来
They didn't. I lied on the application.
是不能 我在申请上撒谎了
But the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Moscow informed the FBI.
不过莫斯科内政部知会了联调局
Followed me, wiretaps.
跟踪了我 窃听了我
So here I am.
于是我就到这儿了
Big news, boys. Richie Hanlon's murder conviction got overturned.
特大新闻 小子们 理查·汉伦的谋杀判决被推♥翻♥了
Some loophole in the law. He squeezed through.
有个什么法律上的漏洞 他钻了空子
Hanlon killed Alexander Vogel.
汉伦杀死了施密特·沃格尔
Yeah, you said you knew Vogel.
是啊 你说过你认识沃格尔
He was my enemy.
他是我的仇人
They're setting Hanlon free?
他们要放汉伦自♥由♥了
No, no, no, he's still got to serve time for the original drug arrest.
不不不 他还是要为之前的贩毒继续坐牢
You think they'll bring Hanlon back to Em City?
你想他们会把汉伦带回翡翠城吗
He's on his way back now.
他就在过来的路上了
This is cause to celebrate.
值得庆祝
I have in my cell some vodka.
我牢房♥里有点儿伏特加
You do? Wow, real Russian vodka?
是吗 真正的俄♥罗♥斯♥伏特加
How did you get it in?
你怎么带进来的
"When life is good, it's better not to question why."
走运的时候 就别问那么多为什么了
Jesus, I never thought I'd be thrilled coming back to Em City.
天啊 我从没想到过会为回到翡翠城而兴奋
I feel great.
感觉太棒了
You know, you sit up there on death row,
坐在死囚牢房♥里
counting down the days,
数着日子
knowing all you got in your future is the sharp end of a lethal needle.
知道自己的未来就等着挨那注射的一针
I'm telling you, my heart is pumping so fast
我告诉你 我心脏跳动之快
I think it'll explode out of my chest.
我都以为要从胸口♥爆♥出来了
I am so fucking happy to be alive.
我他妈太高兴能活着了
I'm sorry, am I talking too much?
抱歉 我话太多了吧
What?
怎么
It's been a while since I did this.
我好一阵子没做过了
I lied.
我说谎了
Alexander Vogel was my friend.
施密特·沃格尔是我的朋友
The last plague is the worst one.
最后一个灾祸是最惨的
That's the one that messes up our ideas about a loving God.
这个甚至让我们怀疑上帝是否真的慈爱
All the firstborn in the land of Egypt
埃及地所有的长子
killed on one night when everyone's asleep.
尽杀于一夜之间
You the oldest child in the family?
你是家里的长子
Would have been you. No questions asked.
那就是你了 没得商量
Pharaoh's son dies, too.
法老的儿子也死了
His heir,
他的继承人
his pride and joy,
他的骄傲和幸福
sweet, innocent little boy.
纯真 无辜的小男孩
Lights out, Shirley.
熄灯 雪莉
You're HIV positive.
你HIV呈阳性
That is not possible. I'll schedule you for counseling.
这不可能 我会安排你接受咨♥询♥
And make arrangements for your transfer... Transfer?
安排你转监 转监
All inmates who test positive for HIV
所有HIV阳性的犯人
have to be isolated in one place.
必须隔离到一个地方
This isn't happening to me.
我不可能得上
Can I offer you something to drink, Father? Cappuccino?
要我帮你弄杯咖啡喝吗 神父 卡布奇诺
You have a cappuccino machine?
你还有卡布奇诺咖啡机
I'm trying to make the best of a worst-case situation.
我努力苦中作乐啊
The only upside to being in this unit
在这一区唯一的好处
is the hacks think we're already dead,
是看守全当我们死了
so they pretty much let us do as we please.
所以几乎什么事都随我们的便
I'll have a cappuccino, sure.
那给我杯卡布奇诺吧
Okay, sit.
好的 坐
You know, Father,
神父
I've always considered you nothing but a hack in black.
我一直当你不过是个穿黑袍的看守
I know that a lot of inmates don't trust me,
我知道很多犯人不相信我
but I'm trying to demonstrate
不过我在努力证明
that I'm more than just a stoolie for the warden.
我并不是典狱官的探子
For me it goes deeper than that.
对我来说 意义远非于此
In my neighborhood, growing up, a boy became one of four things:
在我那区长大的男孩子 只有四条出路
A doctor, a lawyer, a priest, or a businessman.
医生 律师 牧师 或者"生意人"
I understand.
我明白
And in order to become a businessman, you had to burn a saint.
而要想当个生意人 就必须焚烧圣人
You know about burning a saint? Yeah.
你知道什么是焚烧圣人吗 知道
That's when you burn a picture of a saint
焚烧掉圣人的画像
to renounce your obligation to the church
就表示和教会断绝了关系
in order to prove your loyalty to the other businessmen.
以表示对另一种"生意人"的忠诚
Right. Thank you.
正是 谢谢
I thought it was a mistake, the test saying I was HIV positive
我认为搞错了 检测说我HIV阳性
so I had my own doctor check the results, and it's true.
所以我让自己的医生检查了 结果是真的
You know, being HIV today
如今HIV携带者
does not necessarily mean a death sentence.
并不代表就是被判死型
Many people live...
很多人活了
I've heard all the speeches, Father, so save your breath.
这堆话我都听过了 神父 所以省口气儿吧
In my business, you're always ready to die
做我这种生意 随时准备死
ready for the quick shot in the back of the head, but...
随时准备被人背后一枪爆头 但是
it's the slow dying that's different.
慢慢死去是不一样的
It gives you time to think, you know.
会让人有时间去想
Time to reflect on your life.
有时间去回顾自己的人生
I want to make a confession.
我想忏悔
A confession?
忏悔
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表