剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
were made to wear something called a brank
要穿上所谓的"布兰卡"
which was an iron helmet that was placed on the head,
就是钢盔戴在头上
enclosing it in a kind of cage.
一边锁在笼子上
There was a front plate covered with spikes
前边是一块钉满钉子的铁板
which was placed inside the mouth,
正好塞进嘴里
so that if you tried to talk...
这样一开口讲话
You get the idea. You learn to keep your mouth shut.
就明白了 知道要闭上嘴了
You're in America now, Nikolai.
你现在是在美国 尼古拉
Let's speak American. All right. We speak English.
我们说美国话吧 好的 我们讲英语
Unlike you, in Russia I was not a criminal.
我不像你 在俄♥罗♥斯♥我可不是罪犯
No?
不是吗
I was an educator.
我是教师
After the Soviets fell, things got so bleak in Moscow.
苏联解体后 莫斯科一片黯淡
I decided to leave, to come to America.
我就决定离开 来美国了
For a better life, right?
为了更好的生活 是吧
Yes, for me and my wife.
是啊 为了我和我的妻子
But we did not find a better life.
可我们没找到更好的生活
I couldn't get employed teaching.
我找不到教师的工作
Must have been terrible.
肯定很糟
Then I got this job painting a house,
然后我找到个漆房♥子的工作
the house of Leonid Rodzinsky.
里昂尼德·罗津斯基的房♥子
He was in the Organizatsya. Yes.
他是黑帮的 是这样
He treated me like shit, always making fun.
他对我很坏 总是取笑我
Calling me "Professor" and ordering me to clean his toilets.
叫我"教授" 命令我帮他清马桶
One day, he kicked me with his boot in front of my wife.
一天 他当着我妻子的面用靴子踢我
I strangled him on the spot.
我当场勒死了他
It's closing time? Yes.
关门时间到了 是的
All right, I'll go.
好了 我走了
Not till I finish my story.
等我讲我故事
Strange. All this time, you've barely said two words.
奇怪 这么久了 你嘴里一直蹦不出两个词
Now you're a regular bottum.
现在倒是滔滔不绝了
It takes me time to warm up to people. Nikolai.
我跟人相处是慢热型 尼古拉
I feel very close to you.
我感觉你很亲切
I was possessed by guilt for killing Rodzinsky,
杀死罗津斯基让我内疚自责 几欲发疯
but I got a reputation for being ruthless.
但我却因凶残而声名鹊起
The Organizatsya hired me to exterminate someone else.
黑帮的人雇我去清除其他人
The second time was easy... Yuri, please.
第二次就很简单了 尤里 拜托
I don't want to hear this.
我不想听这个
The third time, no problem at all.
第三次 完全没问题了
Yuri, please. At last count, I murdered at least 49 people.
尤里 拜托 算上最后一次 我杀了四十九个人
You have the honor of being my 50th. No!
你将有幸成为第五十个 不
No, you wait now!
不 你先等等
Guards!
警卫
I need to get his record to find out what his blood type is.
我要他的档案查出他的血型
Let's start an IV, get me a suture set,
静脉注射 给我缝合包
and let's give him Demerol, 50 milligrams.
给他度冷丁 50毫升
I need you to stay still. No, please.
我要你稳住别动 不 求你
No hard feelings?
一杯泯恩仇
About?
什么仇
Nooter's a fag. What makes you say that?
闹闹是基佬 为什么这么说
Look at how he's always grabbing Pecky. They're fighting.
看他总是抓斑斑 他们在打架
All I'm saying is it's a lot of body contact, man.
我是说这身体接触也太多了
That's the stupidest thing I ever heard of, a gay puppet.
这是我听过的最蠢的事儿了 基佬木偶
One of the Teletubbies is gay. What?
有个天线宝宝就是基佬 什么
Falwell, the Reverend somebody,
法威尔 那个啥教士
says that Twinky Dink, or whatever his name is...
说了那个丁咚 还是叫啥的
is a butt pirate.
是个死基佬
That's nuts!
太疯狂了
You gotta have a cock to be gay.
得先有老二才能当基啊
Teletubbies don't have cocks. The puppet doesn't have a cock.
天线宝宝根本没有老二 木偶根本没有老二
Where's it say you gotta have a cock to be gay?
哪里说了得先有老二才能当基
All you need is a mouth, so you can suck cock.
你只要有张嘴 就可以吸老二了
O'Reily. Yes?
奥雷利 干嘛
Hernandez wants to see you. Right.
埃尔南德斯想见你 好吧
Alvarez, what am I always saying about our friend O'Reily here?
阿尔瓦雷斯 对这位奥雷利朋友我是怎么说的来着
That he's no dummy. That's right, he's no dummy.
说他可不二 对了 他可不二
Feeling's mutual, Raoul. That so?
彼此彼此 拉乌尔 是吗
Then how come you're always acting like I'm an idiot?
那你怎么总表现得好像我是傻瓜一样
You know Adebisi and me are working with the Sicilians now.
你知道阿戴比斯和我在跟西西里人合作
We're running the tits everywhere in OZ.
我们掌握了奥兹的全部毒品生意
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
But you sell on your own. What's up with that?
但你却自行在卖♥♥ 这算怎么回事
Me? No, man. A little, sure.
不 没有 只是一点点
But there's no way I compete with you guys.
但我可没法儿跟你们比
Man, I don't care. I want you to stop.
我不管 我要你停手
Have you talked this over with Adebisi and Pancamo?
你跟阿戴比斯和潘卡莫谈过这事吗
My word ain't good enough, man?
我的话还不够吗
No, man, your word is plenty good. I'll stop, right away. Finito.
不是 你的话就够了 我会停手 马上 立刻
Give us what you got. Now?
把东西给我 现在
Yes.
是的
Can I keep a little for my own personal use?
能留一点儿自己用么
You don't use no more, man.
你根本不用了
Bullshit.
扯蛋
Assume the position. What?
转过去 什么
Assume the position.
转过去
I completely forgot about that one. No shit.
我完全忘了这个 真不扯蛋
No more, O'Reily. Comprende? Yeah, comprende.
别有下次 奥雷利 明白吗 是的 明白
You wanna bust Hernandez? Now's the time.
你要动埃尔南德斯 现在是时候了
Hernandez, turn around.
埃尔南德斯 过来
Empty your pockets.
掏口袋
Thank you. Cuff him.
谢了 拷起来
Take it fucking easy, man. Shit! Come on, let's go.
你♥他♥妈♥放松点儿 靠 来 走吧
That there's a real heartbreaker, Alvarez.
真叫人心碎啊 阿尔瓦雷斯
I've been thinking.
我一直在考虑
I wanna see...
我想看
I wanna see what I'd done to Rivera.
我想看我害里韦拉变成什么样子
You will, when you see him face to face.
你会的 你会跟他面对面
When I stabbed him, I walked away.
我刺他时 走开了
I didn't look at him in the eyes.
没有亲眼见到他
I wanna see what I did that day.
我想看我那天做了什么
I wanna see what it looked like that day.
我想看那天到底是怎么样的
You mean like a photograph?
你是说 照片
I used to work in the hospital and they used to take photographs
我之前在医院工作 他们通常会拍照
of all the prisoners that came in with serious shit...
记录下囚犯进来时的惨状
just for the courts, and whatever.
以供审判之类的使用
I wanna see a picture of Rivera.
我想看里韦拉的照片
Miguel, I don't know if that's a good idea.
米格尔 我不确定这是个好主意
You asked me what happened, and I couldn't tell you,
你问我发生了什么事 我却不能回答你
because everything was just a blur, you know,
因为一切都模模糊糊的
and it was all shouting.
只有一片叫喊声
Every fucking day that I get up, I look in the mirror,
我每天醒来 看着镜子
and I don't see me.
却看不到自己
You know, I don't see me.
我看不到自己
I just see this other guy who did this.
我只看到了一个做出这种事的人
And a photograph will do what?
那照片会有什么用呢
I don't know.
我不确定
Just make me forget about that other guy.
就是帮我忘掉那个人
Just let me...
让我
be alone with myself again.
能一个人
I'll see what I can do.
我尽力而为
There you are.
你可来了
Tina, what's the matter? You gotta stop this.
蒂娜 怎么了 你必须叫停
You gotta stop Eugene from coming here. What's wrong?
你得叫尤金不要再来了 出什么事了
It's like I said, bringing up all this shit from the past.
我说过了 总是讲这些过去的破玩意儿
It's made him crazy. Okay, let's go to my office.
让他快疯了 好吧 来我办公室
He's not acting normal anymore.
他现在表现很不正常
I'm really surprised to hear you say that.
你这话让我很吃惊
Because when Eugene is with me, he seems very calm.
尤金跟我在一起时 表现很冷静
He seems open and ready to face Alvarez.
他看起来打开心胸 准备见阿尔瓦雷斯了
No! It's an act, I tell you.
不 那是装的 我告诉你
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表