剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
You don't know what?
什么你不知道
I don't know what it is to have a family.
我不知道有家人又怎么样
Wait. You saying a guy don't need a family?
等等 你是说一个人不需要家人
Yeah, I didn't need one.
是啊 我不需要
Got sent to juvie when I was 9 years old for five years.
我从九岁就被送到少管所关了五年
Got out, got sent back up...
出来后 又被送进去
till I was about, what, 18.
一直到了 十八岁
Then I got sent to Lardner, 15 years.
然后被送到了拉德纳监狱 关十五年
So by the time I got out, my family was either dead...
等我出来 家人不是死了
gone, or they didn't want nothing to do with me.
走了 就是不想跟我有任何关系了
You spent your whole life...
你的全部生活都
You were raised by the system.
你是被这个系统养大的
Guess what man, I'm proud of it.
你猜怎么着 我挺引以为豪
You're proud of it? You wanna play? Here.
你还引以为豪 你想玩儿吗 来
I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
我发誓说出真♥相♥ 全部真♥相♥
and nothing but the truth. So help me God.
句句真♥相♥ 愿上帝帮助我
So help me God.
愿上帝帮助我
So help me God.
愿上帝帮助我
What do you got there? What?
你弄到什么了 什么
That letter you just pocketed. What's in it?
你刚藏了封信 里边是什么
What letter?
什么信
I saw you. Get glasses, man.
我看到了 戴眼镜吧
Give it to me. Got nothing to give.
把东西给我 没东西怎么给
Listen, Hoyt...
听着霍伊特
you wanna start pulling scams in here behind my back...
你敢在我背后搞鬼
I'll get you transferred out of here faster than you can fucking spit.
吐口唾沫的功夫就能把你调走
You have to do something for me.
你先帮我做点事
Ryan!
瑞恩
It's okay. Did you have that bad dream again?
没事了 你是不是又做噩梦了
Yeah? Did you?
是不是啊
It's okay, come here.
没事了 来
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay. Don't worry about it.
没事了 别担心
Fuck off.
滚开
It's your job to serve me.
你的工作是为我服务
What is your problem, man?
你什么毛病
Leave me the fuck alone.
你♥他♥妈♥滚远点儿
I wish I could. I got potatoes to peel.
我倒想 我得削土豆皮呢
I see. This little hissy fit's about Schillinger.
我明白了 贱♥人♥在琢磨史林格
Ain't got a chance to make him pay for porking your brother?
找不到机会报复他操了你弟弟
Fuck you, Arnold.
操♥你♥妈♥ 阿诺德
Why don't you throw ground glass in his food,
你干嘛不往他食物里加玻璃
like you did to Nino Schibetta?
就像你对尼诺·什拜塔下手那样
He's still dead.
他也死了
Adebisi killed Nino. Yeah.
是阿戴比斯杀了尼诺 是啊
That fucking Aryan whole
那操蛋雅利安婊♥子♥
always got the Aryans or the bikers around him.
周围总是有雅利安派或飞车党
I just can't get fucking close.
我他妈根本靠近不了
Unless...
除非
Unless.
除非
Who knew? You think like I do.
谁能料到呢 你想得跟我一样
That's a scary thought.
多可怕的想法
Jaz, I need an ask.
爵士 我问你个事
Don't do asks.
别问
All right, then how about a trade? Tits for tat?
好吧 那交易如何 毒品换消息
Talk to me.
说吧
This'll get you in deep shit with Schillinger, man.
这东西会让史林格很不满
Fuck Schillinger.
操♥他♥妈♥的史林格
All right. I got a package coming in on Thursday.
好了 我有个包裹周四到
I need it slid through the X-ray without Big Brother seeing what's inside.
我想通过X光检验的时候不被上面发现
No problem.
没问题
What, that's it? You don't wanna know what I'm bringing in?
怎么 就这样 你不想知道我弄进什么来了
Your business.
那是你的事
Besides, you'll know when you scan the box, right?
而且 你监控时能看到 是吧
Right.
是
I cleared it with Hoyt.
我跟霍伊特确定了
He'll make sure our package
他会保证让包裹
gets through without anyone knowing, okay?
悄无声息地进来 行了吧
Fuck, man.
操
Brass knuckles? Yeah, they're a birthday gift from my aunt.
指节铜环 对 我阿姨送我的生日礼物
I didn't ask her to send them. She's a fucking nut job.
我没让她送进来啊 她真♥他♥妈♥有病
Right.
是啊
And, Hoyt, when you saw these come up on the screen,
霍伊特 你从屏幕上看到时
why didn't you tell the CO?
没什么没告诉狱警
Didn't see them. You didn't see them?
没看到 你没看到
Sitting there looking at the screen all day,
坐在那里成天看着屏幕
your vision gets blurry.
你肯定是眼花了
Yeah, blurry.
是啊 眼花了
Good news then.
好消息
I'm changing your work assignment.
我调一下你的岗
You're out of the mailroom, and up making ladies' dresses.
你调出收发室 调去做女人衣服
Fuck.
操
And O'Reily...
奥雷利
tell your aunt, next birthday, socks.
告诉你阿姨 下次生日 送袜子
Yeah, that's funny.
真幽默
In the meantime, no gym privileges for a week. You can both go.
还有 一星期不许用健身房♥ 走吧
We got off easy. Yeah.
我们轻易脱身了 是啊
No thanks to your pal Vern Schillinger.
不用感谢你伙计弗农·史林格了
Thought you two were jigtime. Yeah, me, too.
还当你们是哥们儿呢 是啊 我也是
If I was you, I'd teach that fuck a lesson.
我要是你 一定要教育那混♥蛋♥
Open the fucking door, motherfuckers!
快他妈把门打开 王八蛋
You hear what happened in the gym? No.
听说健身房♥里的事儿了吗 没有
Bikers attacked Schillinger.
飞车党袭击了史林格
Is he dead?
他死了么
Escaped without a scratch.
毫发未伤
Damn it. Fuck!
靠 我♥操♥
Want some pretzels?
要来点饼干不
Hi there, I'm Shirley.
你好 我是雪莉
Yeah, I know. Shirley Bellinger.
我知道 雪莉·贝林格
Only woman on death row.
死囚室里唯一的女人
Looks like I'm the only man.
看来我是唯一的男人
Adam and Eve.
亚当和夏娃
No. This ain't no Garden of Eden.
不 这他妈不是伊甸园
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Richie. Richie Hanlon.
理查 理查·汉伦
Who'd you kill?
你杀了谁
No one.
我没杀人
Me neither.
我也是
My daughter...
我女儿
she died in a terrible accident.
她死于一场可怕的事故
I lost control of the car and she drowned.
我的车子失控了 她淹死了
And you?
你呢
I'm a victim of certain system.
我是政♥府♥系统的受害者
You're appealing.
你在上诉
The verdict.
判决
Sure. You? Mine comes up next week.
当然 你呢 我的下周出来
The lawyer says judge might overturn on a technicality.
律师说法官也许会根据学术原因推♥翻♥原判
Fingers crossed.
祝好运吧
Show me your prick.
给我看你的阴♥茎♥
What?
什么
You show me your prick, and I'll show you my pussy.
给我看你的阴♥茎♥ 我会给你看我的阴♥户♥
I'm Gay.
我是基
I don't care if you're Portuguese.
我是葡萄基我都不管
I don't want to die with never having seen another prick again.
我不想到死都看不到其他的阴♥茎♥
You and me, we're all we've got now.
你和我 现在仅有彼此了
We have to help each other.
我们得相互帮助
Show me. Please, show me.
给我看 拜托 给我看
Show me.
给我看
Stick it through a little farther.
再挺近一点
You must have made some boy very, very happy.
你以前肯定让你男人非常 非常性福
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表