剧集 | 向深海出发(2008) | 导航列表
because we didn't see diddly.
我们根本看不见
NARRATOR: Paul is going to try and spot them from the air
保罗要试看从空中去搜寻它们
and guide Tooni to them.
然后引导托妮他们
These things really are hard to find, so this is our secret weapon.
这种东西真的很难找到这是我们的秘密武器
And Tooni's really counting on me up there,
托妮真的要靠我了
she's really counting on me being able to see them
她希望我能看见它们
from about 500 feet, and I can steer her in.
大约在500英尺的高度 我能控制
MAN ON RADIO: Delta Echo Oscar Victor Charlie
超声定位
is entering and vectoring.
正在进入并定位
There's a bunch of goats ahead of us, so what we're going to try and do is
我们有很多的目标 我们要试看去做的是
get airborne before we hit any of the goats.
在找到目标前空中转播
Tooni, Tooni, it's Paul in Victor Charlie now. Copy.
托妮 托妮 我是保罗 完毕
Paul, this is Tooni. Over.
保罗 这里是托妮 完毕
PAUL ON RADIO: We can see you. If you just follow us now,
我们能看见你 你只要跟着我们
follow this bearing.
跟着这个方位
Great, keep us posted. Out.
好 保持通信 完毕
NARRATOR: Suddenly, Paul sees a grey smudge in the water.
突然 保罗看见水中有些灰色的东西
There's a dugong! Dugong dugon, yeah.
那里有条海牛
Right there! It's coming round.
就在那里 游过来了
The wing's in the way, but you'll see him in a minute.
你很快就能看见
We've got a dugong. In fact, it's a small group.
我们看见海牛了 事实上是一小群
PAUL ON RADIO: Tooni, Tooni, we are over...
托妮 托妮 我们在上面
Get your foot down, because we're over them right now.
你注意下 因为我们就还上面
That's great news, Paul, great news. We'll make our way towards you now.
真是个好消息 保罗 我们会跟着你
TOONI: We head straight for the aeroplane,
跟着飞机走
straight for the aeroplane.
径直跟上
I can sense dugong. I can sense them.
我能感觉到海牛
TOONI: Paul, Paul, which direction are they travelling in. Over?
保罗 它们朝哪个方向移♥动♥ 完毕?
The track you're on, they'll be right ahead, right ahead.
朝你们过来 就在你们前面
They're kind of... Running parallel with you.
它们…跟你们平行
Yeah, at the surface. They are at the surface.
来到友面上了
Oh, I can see them!
我能看见它们
PAUL: Tooni, can you see them? They're right in front of you. Over.
托妮 你能看见吗?就在你的前方 完毕
Roger that. I can see them, Paul, I can see them.
收到 我能看见 保罗
I'm so happy that we've seen them, 'cause I didn't think... I didn't think
我真高兴看到它们 因为我没想到
we were going to at all, actually, if truth be told.
我们一直在找
NARRATOR: Seeing the group of dugongs
看见一群海4
is positive evidence that the population here is surviving.
那是海牛数量在增长的证据
But then Paul spots something even more encouraging,
然后保罗看到了更激动人心的东西
a sign that the dugongs here may be in better shape than they'd thought.
这里的海牛比他们想像的形状好
PAUL: And a cub. You see the cub as well?
还有幼仔 你也看到了吗?
Right there, right there.
就在那儿.
Fantastic news, look at them.
好消息 看它们
Three and a half dugong!
三条海牛
NARRATOR: The dugongs are doing more than surviving.
那些海牛不仅生存下来
They're reproducing.
它们在繁殖
It's incredibly good news.
真是好消息
That's that. That's all right, isn't it?
就是 不是吗?
NARRATOR: The team's success has come just in time.
胜利来的真及时
We're off, we're getting so low on fuel. Over.
我们油不多了 我们的下降了 完毕
Okay, Paul. Thank you so much.
保罗 谢谢你
We did see the dugong, which is absolutely fantastic.
我们看见海牛了 真迷人
PAUL: All right, guys.
好了 伙计们
PHILIPPE: Here we go.
我们走
NARRATOR: It's the end of their Indian Ocean odyssey.
这是他们的印度洋之旅
PHILIPPE: It was excellent.
很捧
NARRATOR: They've journeyed through seas
他们在还是旅行
that support some of the most varied marine life on the planet.
支持地球上是各种各样的海洋生物
Diving with the manta rays, one of the finest dives I've ever had.
跟魔鬼鱼一起潜水 是我有过的最好的潜水
You know, I've done over 6,000 of them.
我渗过6000多次
PHILIPPE: The most special part of this expedition for me has been
我们这次探险的最特别的部分就是
getting a chance to see this part of the world.
我们有机会看到世界的这个部分
The diversity that's here,
这里的多样化
the diversity of life and abundance of life
生命的多样化
from an ocean perspective, because coral reefs here
从海洋的角度 因为印度洋的珊瑚礁
in the Indian Ocean are some of the most biodiverse in the world.
是世界上最丰富的
LUCY: Coming on this project and seeing, you know,
从这个项目你可以知道
looking at the marine life as well as the cultural context
看看海洋生活和文化背景
has just reinforced to me how little we know about this ocean.
再一次让我感到我们了解大海太少了
The Indian Ocean is so rich. I'm worried about it, though.
印度洋如此富有 我很担心
NARRATOR: So far, the Indian Ocean is holding its own.
至今为止 印度洋还很正常
But in a world that's being transformed so rapidly,
但是换句话说 它正在快速的改变
how much longer can it cope?
它能够坚持多久?
Next time, the team continues to explore the Indian Ocean.
下次我们继续来印度洋探险
They'll investigate how marine creatures can
他们会调查海洋生物
help predict extreme weather.
是怎么预告极端天气
They'll dive the remains of a medieval village.
他们会渗到中世纪村庄的遗址
LUCY: See this design here? That's got to be Oriental.
看见这里的设计了吗?那就是东方
and try to protect the largest fishes in sea
尽力去保护海中最大的鱼
The Indian Ocean Episode 05 End
印度洋 第五集 完
剧集 | 向深海出发(2008) | 导航列表