You guys, I'm so sorry. This is my fault.
伙计们 对不起 都是我的错
I'm just not cut out for this
我根本就不适合
dog-eat-dog private school world.
这种狗咬狗的私立学校世界
You should have never asked me for help.
你们不该让我帮忙的
No, honey, it's okay. It was mostly your fault.
不 亲爱的 没事的 主要是你的错
You guys made such a cool kid.
你们生了个这么好的孩子
I mean, she's crazy and she's strong,
她又疯狂又强壮
and she's going to be exactly who she wants to be
她会成为她想成为的样子
no matter what any of us say.
不论我们说什么
Ruth gonna do what Ruth gonna do.
露丝想做什么就做什么
Maybe we just need to get out of her way.
或许我们得放手让她成长
Ruth, honey.
露丝 亲爱的
What school do you want to go to?
你想去哪所学校
That boy is grooming Ruth like a cat.
那孩子像猫一样在给露丝梳头发
She looks so happy.
她看起来那么开心
Again! Chicken! Hey, you. Yeah. Chicken.
再来 鸡 你 鸡
You and me are gonna be friends.
我们会成为朋友
You came!
你们来了
Yeah, we wanted to see Ruth's new school.
我们想看看露丝的新学校
It's dingy.
真脏
Daddy, come drink from the garden hose.
爸爸 快来用水管喝水
Okay, guys,
好吧 伙计们
if I'm gonna put my mouth on a dirty rubber tube,
我要是得用脏脏的橡胶管喝水
so are all of you-- let's go.
你们也都得来一遍 走吧
I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that. Come on.
我不要 我不要 快点
Drink, Daddy, drink. Hello, Mr. Triangles.
喝吧 爸爸 你好 三角先生
Well, ma'am, let me get in there.
女士 让我来
All right! Get the germs.
好了 喝细菌吧
Here I go.
我来了
Drink it.
喝吧
Drink it, Schmidty. Here I go.
快喝 施密特 喝就喝
Here I go.
喝就喝
There you go.
喝吧
Yuck!
我去
Triangle water is chicken water!
这水一股鸡味
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表