That seems safe.
看起来挺安全
Oh, don't worry, I got this.
别担心 交给我
Oh, I should've known that was whiskey. Oh.
我早该知道那是瓶威士忌
Guys, please let me hate myself
伙计们 拜托让我讨厌我自己
and everything that I have created.
以及我所创造的一切
That's it. I have to call Merle.
就是如此 我得打给莫尔
I'm gonna tell him that I've got nothing.
我要告诉他我什么想法都没有
My career's over.
我的职业生涯结束了
Pepperwood was all that I had.
我只有加州桂
I'm done.
我完了
I'm three. Everybody knows that, Ruth.
我三岁了 大家都知道 露丝
Okay, look, Nick, you're not gonna call Merle.
尼克 你不要打给莫尔
Okay, you're gonna go in there tomorrow,
你明天就过去
and you're gonna do...
然后
Wake up, Daddy.
醒醒 爸爸
You're gonna do an A-plus,
你会完美地
perfect-style job.
完成任务
Nick, you have a ton of ideas, okay?
尼克 你可是点子王 好吗
A lot of I...
一大堆
...idea notebooks.
点子笔记本
I don't want to hear this. Here we go.
我不想听这个 走你
Oh, never mind, that's a maze you drew.
不对 这是你画的迷宫
Yeah, you drew a maze... then couldn't solve it.
你自己画了一个迷宫 结果解不开了
You went straight for the wall.
最后进死胡同了
It was a hard maze.
这迷宫很难的
This one is just a list of words
这上面是一列
that rhyme with "Moon."
跟"Moon"押韵的词
But then right away,
不过说到这个
it's "Bun." "Moon, spoon, loon, bun"?
写的是"Bun." "Moon, spoon, loon, bun"
The heck is this?
什么鬼
There was no other words that rhymed with "Moon."
没有其他跟"Moon"押韵的词了
"Tune"? That's what I'm saying. I don't have a...
"Tune"呢 你看我说了吧
Pepperwood was all that I had.
我就只有加州桂了
I've got nothing.
我什么想法都没有
You're Mr. Diarrhea Head.
你是腹泻头先生
Please don't say that to me right now.
这会儿请不要这么说我
I'm going through a thing right now,
我现在正在气头上
so please don't say that to me.
所以请不要这么说
I'm asking you, please don't call me that.
我请你 不要这么叫我
Okay, Mr. Diarrhea Head.
好的腹泻头先生
No, you're the Diarrhea Head.
不 你才是腹泻头
Okay? Schmidt, what would you like me to do here?
好吗 施密特 你觉得我该怎么做
What do you want from me? What am I supposed to do?
你要我怎么办 我能做些什么
Uh, you used to love fixing my life.
你以前可喜欢拯救我了
Before... came around.
在某人出生之前
It's different times.
今非昔比
I got to wipe her butt. I got to wipe my butt.
我得给她擦屁♥股♥ 我得给自己擦屁♥股♥
I can't wipe your butt, too.
我没法也给你擦屁♥股♥了
Can I get in on that?
我能加入吗
Never mind.
算了
That's it, I'm done. I'm calling Merle,
行了 我受够了 我要打给莫尔
and I'm telling him I don't have any ideas.
然后告诉他我什么想法也没有
Ruth, honey, will you please watch Uncle Nick
露丝宝贝 能在我和温斯顿叔叔谈谈的时候
while Uncle Winston and I have a conversation?
看着尼克叔叔吗
Fine. Follow me.
好吧 跟我来
I'll follow you if I want to follow you.
这得看我愿不愿意了
Let's go. Okay. I'm coming.
走吧 好 我来了
If anyone's the boss between us, it's me.
我俩得我说了算
I'm the boss.
是我说了算
You know something, I used to think
你知道吗 我以前觉得
that Nick was the Guttenberg,
尼克是古根伯格
but it turns out
但我才发现
he may be the little lady.
他或许是那个小姑娘
Winston, I need you to focus here.
温斯顿 你得集中精力
We have a spiraling man on our hands.
他可正深陷泥潭
We just need to remind him
我们只需要提醒他
that he has good ideas.
他有很多好点子
Do we have any other idea notebooks?
还有别的点子笔记本吗
Because this is just nonsense. I read it,
因为这些都是扯淡 我读了之后
and I don't want to be friends with him anymore.
再也不想跟他做朋友了
Maybe...
或许
it doesn't have to be his writing.
并不一定非得是他写的
It could be from anything.
什么都可以
Just find something. You know what, yes.
找点什么就行 没错
Yes. Um...
没错
Okay.
好吧
Here we go. "All reactionaries are paper tigers.
这个 "一切反♥动♥派都是纸老虎
"In appearance the reactionaries are terrifying,
看起来 反♥动♥派的样子是可怕的
but, in reality, they are not so powerful."
但是实际上并没有什么了不起的力量"
That really grabs you. Yeah.
还真不错 是啊
What is that? It's, uh... Mao's Little Red Book.
这是啥 是...《毛主席语录》
The Chinese communist manifesto?
中国的《共♥产♥党宣言》吗
Yes.
是的
Read that again.
再读一遍
"All reactionaries are paper tigers..."
"一切反♥动♥派都是纸老虎..."
You know what I don't get?
你知道我搞不明白什么吗
When did I start thinking it was my fault? Is that good?
我什么时候开始觉得都是自己的错的 这是好事吗
Mmhmm. Why am I the one who has to quit?
没错 为什么要辞职的是我
Yes! That's right. You know what?
没错 你知道吗
Tell me what day it is.
告诉我今天周几
It's... Tuesday.
今天是...周二
Tell me where we're going.
告诉我我们要去哪
To the Tuesday meeting.
去参加周二午餐会
The last Tuesday meeting
最后一场不会邀请我的
I won't be invited to.
周二午餐会
Mmhmm. Add this to the agenda, you jagbags.
没错 提上日程 走你
That's right. I am drunk right now
没错 我现在醉的厉害
and very awake!
清醒极了
Daddy got me this dress.
爸爸给我穿的这条裙子
Well, you know, your dad used to, uh, dress me, too, Ruth.
你♥爸♥以前也给我穿衣服 露丝
Why? Uh, because he cared.
为什么 因为他在乎我
Why? I don't really know, but he did.
为什么 我也不清楚 但他就是在乎
Why? Before you, I was his baby girl.
为什么 在你出生前 我是他的宝贝女儿
Nick.
尼克
Look what we just found.
看我们刚刚找到了什么
A forgotten masterpiece.
一份被遗忘的杰作
You've got to hear this. You've still got it.
你一定要听听这个 你宝刀未老
"All reactionaries are paper tigers.
"一切反♥动♥派都是纸老虎
"In appearance the reactionaries are terrifying,
看起来 反♥动♥派的样子是可怕的
"But in reality,
但是实际上
they are not so powerful."
并没有什么了不起的力量"
And that? That's just the beginning.
这还只是开始
I mean, I don't remember writing it.
我不记得写过这些话
It does sound like something I would write.
但听起来确实像是我会写的
Just think about it. You're always saying stuff like,
你想想 你总是说这种话
"In reality, they are not so powerful."
"但是实际上并没有什么了不起的力量"
In terms of the reactionaries.
就反♥动♥派来讲
I wrote that? Check that out, man. That's you.
我写的吗 你看看 是你写的
That's crazy. Let me take a peek at that.
太疯狂了 我瞅一眼
You just need to believe in yourself, Nick.
你只需相信自己 尼克
You've still got it. It's powerful.
你功力仍在 很有力量
It's v-very... it's-it's powerful stuff.
这真是 非常有力量
Well, I think it's pretty clear.
我想很明显了
I'm back, boys.
哥回来了 兄弟们
Shut up!
闭嘴
I'm an awesome writer.
我是了不起的作家
Yeah, you are, man. You're v... you're v...
没错 你确实...
you're very... you're very good. You're the best.
你确实... 确实很优秀 你最棒了
If I were a red shoe, where would I hide?
如果我是一只红鞋 我会藏在哪
I'm going over here. Ah. Oh, my God.
我要去那边 天呐
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表