Well... I give up.
好吧 我放弃
This is my reality.
这就是我的现实处境
I'll never sleep again.
我再也不能睡觉了
Tell me a story, Uncle Nick.
给我讲个故事吧 尼克叔叔
Me? No, no, no. I don't have any stories, Ruth.
我 不不不 我什么故事也没有 露丝
Come on, Nick, you can do it.
拜托 尼克 你可以的
Please?
拜托了
Nick, she asked for a story.
尼克 她要听故事
Why don't you tell her a story?
为什么不给她讲故事
I thought you wanted to sleep, Schmidt.
我以为你是想睡觉来着 施密特
I don't know how to do that anymore.
我已经不知道怎么睡了
I've pushed through.
已经过劲了
My body doesn't know how to sleep.
我的身体不知道该如何入睡了
All right, fine, Ruth, you want a story? Here's a story.
好吧 露丝 想听故事 给你讲一个
There was once a magical bear,
曾经有一头魔法熊
and he, uh...
他
I don't know,
我也不知道
walked on a magical tightrope to Seattle.
沿着一条魔法钢索走向西雅图
Have you ever seen a magical bear?
你见过魔法熊吗
No. Is there a tightrope to Seattle?
没有 有钢索通到西雅图吗
Not that I know of, Ruth.
据我所知没有 露丝
Ugh, this is garbage. Well, what do you want from me?
垃圾故事 你要我怎么办
It's late at night, you asked for a story--
大半夜的 你要听故事
that's the best that came out.
这是我能讲的最好的了
Weren't you ever little like me, Uncle Nick?
你就没有像我这样的小时候吗 尼克叔叔
Of course I was little like you. Don't you know anything?
我当然有像你这样的小时候 你不知道吗
I was born on a cold, lonely street
我出生在芝加哥南部
on the South Side of Chicago.
寒冷孤独的街头
As rumor has it, and there's no proof of this, obviously,
据传言 当然没有什么证据
but I delivered myself.
是我自己生下的自己
It was my fifth birthday party, there was a knock at the door.
那是我五岁的生日派对 有人敲门
My father jumped up, gave us all a thumbs-up, gave me a wink,
我父亲跳了出来 竖了个大拇指 眨了下眼
then he jumped out the window,
然后就从窗户跳出去了
bounced up, took off running.
跳起来撒腿就跑
I didn't see him for six months.
我接连六个月没有见到他
My only babysitter at the time
当时我唯一的保姆
was a rollercoaster at a local amusement park.
是当地游乐园的过山车
That and a pack of cigarettes.
还有一包香烟
Being nine in Chicago is different.
在芝加哥的九岁是不一样的
The tree fell, hit the power line,
树倒下砸中了电线
and the power line fell right on the hobo,
电线正好掉到流浪汉身上
shocking the hobo back to life.
把流浪汉给电活过来了
That was an amazing moment.
真是神奇的时刻
I don't know, it made me question the existence of God.
让我怀疑真有上帝的存在
I believed entirely in fate, and it was that same fate
我全然相信命运 也正是那命运
that brought me to the woman I love today.
把我带到了如今我爱的女人身边
Uh, Nick, go back. Uh, what happened to the hobo?
尼克 倒回去一下 那个流浪汉之后呢
He stood up, he spun around,
他站了起来 转了一圈
he said, "Time to get a job," And he walked away.
说"是时候找份工作了" 然后就走了
Why don't you write it down, Nick?
何不写下来呢 尼克
About the hobo? Yeah. Yeah, why not?
关于那个流浪汉的吗 对 写吧
Oh, this is good. This is really good.
真不错 真棒
We did it, Schmidt.
我们做到了 施密特
Schmidt?
施密特
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Time to go to bed, my friend.
该睡觉了 我的朋友
Yeah, I think the coffee's wearing off.
我想咖啡劲儿过了
I have to thank you so much for today.
今天我真得好好感谢你
Even though now I have so much work to do.
即便现在我还有一大堆事要做
Yeah, you're gonna kill it. It's gonna be great.
你没问题的 一定会成功的
I love you.
我爱你
I do love you.
我爱你
Thanks, girl. Hey, can I tell you a secret?
谢了 妹子 我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Yeah. I'm not gonna brush my teeth tonight.
好 我今晚不刷牙了
Ooh, interesting choice.
有趣的选择
Thank you. Come on.
谢谢你 拜托
You don't want any of this.
你不会想这样的
Unhand me! I'm not even tired.
别拽我了 我一点都不累
Go to sleep, buddy. Yeah, dude,
去睡觉吧 伙计 是啊
you haven't blinked in three hours. Come on.
你已经三个小时没眨眼了 乖
Cece...
希希
I love you, but... your breath is trash.
我爱你 但你...口太臭了
It's like a... it's like a garbage dumpster.
就跟...垃圾车似的
Thanks for saying that. We were all thinking it. Yeah.
谢谢你能这么说 我们都这么觉得 是啊
Shh, shh, shh. Time for sleep.
嘘嘘嘘 该睡觉了
You get one story.
你有一个故事了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表