That's what I call the writer's journey
这叫作家的旅程
Stuck between two thoughts.
思考的我
Lifelike. Wow.
日常的我
What the...? I'm sorry about that.
搞什 不好意思
Cooper's my social media director. Open your mouth.
库柏是我的社交媒体主管 张嘴
You're the boss. Nice.
你说了算 好极了
What magazine is this again? Teen BeTween the Lines.
这是什么杂♥志♥来着 《青春文学》
Ma'am, you're in the shot. Ma'am, you're in the shot.
小姐 你入镜了 小姐 你入镜了
Oh, I'm... Okay. Still in the shot.
我 还在镜头里
You're in the shot. In the shot. So... Oh.
还在 还在 那
Really? I guess this is on me. Good.
是吗 我的锅 好了
I could've gone left or right. Guys, let's take five.
我应该往左或往右站站 大家休息一下吧
Or as Pepperwood would always say, "Keep your knife dry."
要用《加州桂》里的话来说就是"把刀晾干"
KeepYourKnife...
把刀晾干
#KeepTheKnifeDry. Hashtag.
把刀晾干 带话题标签
I've got to go meet with my editor.
我要去见编辑了
We're gonna talk about the latest Pepperwood.
我们要聊聊最新的《加州桂》
Oh, the one you wrote in Europe? He's gonna love it.
就是你在欧洲写的那个吗 他肯定会喜欢的
Way more than the last book he published,
比他上一本出版的书好看多了
Dede, the Girl with A.D.D.
《多动症女孩德德》
That wouldn't even keep my attention.
连我都不感兴趣
Burn. Burn.
对吧 就是
You got a lot of edge this morning, sister.
你今早很犀利啊小姐姐
Damn right I do. I'm a working girl now.
没错 我现在是事业女性
Russell and I are building libraries.
我和拉塞尔在建图书馆
He's got me rolling up my sleeves
我们俩正撸起袖子
to make it happen.
大干一场呢
Hi, this is Jessica Day from the Schiller Fund.
您好 我是席勒基金的杰茜卡·戴
I'm just calling to make sure this is still the number
我打来是想确认这个号♥码
for a Mr. Marvin Linklever.
还是马文·林克艾弗先生在用吗
It is? I'll put a check by your name.
是吗 我将以您的名义开张支票
When you're done with the "L"s,
等你把L姓的联♥系♥完
this is the first batch of "M"s.
再打给M姓的开头一批人
Sounds like a lot of busywork.
听起来好麻烦
You cool with that?
你没问题吧
I'm leaning toward no.
我想说有
I'm listening.
继续说
But at least I have time to have lunch with my girl Cece.
不过至少我有时间跟我的好闺蜜希希共进午餐
We're celebrating me getting this...
我们要庆祝一番
glamorous new job.
为了这份新工作
Hey, what's up, guys? What are you doing here?
你们好 在干什么呢
Check this out. Look what I found.
快看 看看我找到什么了
Three Men and a Little Box Set.
三个奶爸系列
The lady and the baby.
奶爸与妹 奶爸与娃
I got to watch this. Winston.
我一定得看看 温斯顿
How long have you been here?
你来多久了
Not long, like, three, four, five hours.
刚来一会儿 三四五个小时吧
Something like that. You don't live here, man.
大差不差 你又不住在这儿了
I'm doing a slow move. Oh. Mm. Duty calls.
我还在慢慢地搬走中 工作电♥话♥
It's Russell. My boss.
拉塞尔打来的 我老板
Hey, Russell, what's up? What you got? Oh, big meeting today.
拉塞尔 什么事 今天有个重要会议
Yeah, I'll, um... I'll get some parking cones.
我去找几个路锥
Ma'am, you're in the shot. I am?
小姐 你入镜了 是吗
Yeah, still in the shot. Still. Still.
是的 还在 还在 在
In the shot, in the shot, in the shot, in the shot,
在 在 在 在
in the shot... Hold on, Russell,
在 等等 拉塞尔
I just have to crawl out of my apartment.
等我爬出房♥间
In the shot, in the shot, in the shot,
在 在 在 在
in the shot, in the shot, in the shot, in the shot,
你在你在你还在
in the shot, in the shot, in the shot, in the...
在在在在在
Cece, I was up all night
希希 我整晚没睡
trying to put Ruth to sleep. I'm losing my mind.
一直在哄露丝睡觉 我快疯了
I feel like I'm in the third act of a Darren Aronofsky film.
我就像在演达伦·阿罗诺夫斯基电影的第三幕
Cheers, Daddy! Yeah, tell me about it. I'm wiped, too.
爸爸干杯 可不是吗 我也很崩溃
I think I put on your underwear this morning.
我今天穿了你的内♥裤♥
If I'm being totally honest, I wore your underpants once
要这么坦诚的话 我有一次穿了你的内♥裤♥
to a yoga class.
去上瑜伽课
Ruth, do you want to go to sleep?
露丝 你想睡觉吗
No way. If you do, I'll write you a check for $6,000.
才不 现在睡觉我就给你开一张六千美元的支票
Checks! Checks! Yay, checks!
支票 支票 有支票了
That didn't quite go as planned. You know what,
这跟计划的不一样 听着
all I actually have to do is get to this lunch with Jess.
我其实只要熬到中午 跟杰茜吃顿饭
Which is gonna be really fun. Let's play pattycake.
一定会很有意思的 我们来拍手手
Sorry to talk about a fun lunch while you're at home.
对不起 我不该向在家的你提起自己愉快的午饭
No, look, we have a kid now.
没事 我们现在有个孩子了
One of us should be enjoying our lives.
我们中总有一个人得享受生活
Yeah, you're right. We should enjoy our lives.
你说得对 我们应该享受生活
Go to your adult lunch. Eat, drink,
去吃属于成年人的午饭吧 吃好喝好
and come home and tell me of the world out there.
回家跟我说说外面的世界
Remember me to the people.
让我记起那些人
Cece,
希希
I-I love you.
我爱你
C-Cece? Hello?
希希 在听吗
Play pattycake. I'm trying.
拍手手 我尽量
Nick... I don't know where to begin.
尼克 我不知道从何说起
I know. Pepperwood's growing up. He's becoming... transcendent.
我懂 加州桂丰满起来 越写越好
Unbearable. What is this fluff?
难以下咽 写的什么鬼东西
You've got two chapters of Pepperwood and Jessica Night
整整两章 你都在写加州桂和杰茜卡·奈特
in bed eating croissants.
他们就在床上吃牛角包
They chase a feather down a cobblestone street?
他们还在鹅卵石路上追一片羽毛
He fell in love, Merle. And then he was reborn.
他恋爱了 莫尔 他获得了新生
And it's sweet when you think about it like that.
你想想就会觉得很甜蜜
Okay, I've seen this a million times. Your life has changed,
我见多了 你自己的生活改变了
and now you've lost his voice.
也无法再继续塑造这个角色
I can't publish this.
我不能出版这个
What?
什么
What are you saying? Pepperwood's over?
你说什么 加州桂就这样完结了吗
Maybe it's run its course.
让它自生自灭吧
Maybe it's time to move on to something new.
也许该换点新的题材了
You have other ideas, right? Oh, yeah, a ton of 'em.
你有别的想法吧 当然 我有一堆
Okay. All right. So many.
那就好 多得很
Great. In my computer drawer at home.
很好 在我家的电脑柜里
Well, why don't you come in tomorrow,
那你明天过来
pitch me your best three,
选三个你最中意的选题给我看
and we'll see what we got.
然后我们来讨论一下
No. I want to pitch you my best ten.
不 我要给你看十个
I'm gonna pitch you three.
三个 就三个
Let's make it three. That seems...
就三个吧 好像
Hey, girl! Hey, girl!
美女 美女
I love that we are doing this. So good to see you!
我好喜欢跟你一起吃饭 见到你真开心
Celebrating your new job. Two hardworking ladies.
庆祝你的新工作 两个辛劳的职业女性
Work hard, play hard, work hard, play hard
努力工作 放肆玩耍 努力工作 放肆玩耍
Work hard, play h... Okay.
努力工作 放 行了
Let's sit down. I'm beat.
坐下吧 我累坏了
Ruth was up all night.
露丝整晚没睡
Hey, excuse me, young man, could we get two glasses
你好 小帅哥 能给我们拿两杯
of Chardonnay? Chardonnay!
霞多丽吗 霞多丽
And a pot of coffee. We are doing this.
还有一壶咖啡 终于一起吃饭了
We are doing it! So, Ruth is pretty tough,
终于一起吃饭了 话说露丝好难搞
but even if she's not sleeping,
但是即使她不睡觉
at least she's not still potty training.
至少她不再进行上厕所训练了
What, baby? It's happening.
怎么了 宝贝 要嘘嘘
Okay. Here we go. Here we go.
好的 来吧 来吧
Occupied! Why is Daddy still in the bathroom?
有人 爸爸怎么还在卫生间
I don't know, honey. This'll do. This is great.
不知道 宝贝 这也行 这很好
Okay, and...
好了 接着...
That was a close one.
这个很像马桶呢
Honestly, I'm just craving some adult time.
说真的 我真的需要一些成人时间
You're quick with it. I like that.
上得真快 我喜欢
Yeah. We're here to celebrate you.
我们是为了庆祝你的事来的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表