We don't need to get married,
我们用不着结婚
and that's okay with us. Right, Nick?
我们都没关系的 对吧 尼克
Yeah, right.
是啊 没错
So, let's see what Turkey wants.
我们看看土耳其寄来了什么
Aah, enough of that. Give me that.
行了 给我吧
Who cares what Turkey wants?
谁在乎土耳其寄来了什么
Cake beats mail. We got a hungry birthday girl right here,
蛋糕比邮件重要 这还有个饥肠辘辘的小寿星
I don't want to bore her with foreign mail.
我可不想外国邮件让她无聊
I like mail.
我喜欢邮件
Oh, you don't know what you like. You're three years old.
你不知道自己喜欢什么 你才三岁
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I got to go wash my hands. I've been in Europe.
我得去洗洗手 我去过欧洲了
Is he suggesting
他意思是
that he hasn't washed his hands since Europe?
他从欧洲回来以后就没有洗过手吗
Hey, Bob. I can't do it tonight.
鲍勃 今晚不行了
Bob, I'm sorry, but this thing
鲍勃 对不起 但是这件事情
has been ten years in the making,
已经酝酿了十年了
and everything about the proposal has to be perfect.
关于求婚的一切都必须是完美的
And I'll know when the time is right. You know what?
我会找到对的时机的 算了吧
I'm rescinding my blessing.
我要收回我的祝福
You want to marry my daughter? You got to resubmit
你想娶我的女儿 就得重新申请
for a new blessing.
一份新的祝福
And it better be as good as the first time you asked.
最好是跟你第一次申请的时候一样好
Okay.
好
Bob, I am in love with your daughter,
鲍勃 我爱你的女儿
and I will be for the rest of my life.
我余生也都将爱她
I want to ask her to marry me,
我想要向她求婚
but only with your blessing.
但需要你的祝福
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, y-you got it.
给你了
But this time there's a time limit on it.
但这次是有时限的
One month. You hear me?
一个月 明白吗
One month!
一个月
One month.
一个月
♪ Happy birthday ♪
♪ 生日快乐 ♪
♪ Dear Ruth ♪
♪ 亲爱的露丝 ♪
♪ Happy birthday ♪
♪ 祝你生日 ♪
♪ To you. ♪
♪ 快乐 ♪
Good job, baby.
好样的 宝贝
Hey, hey. Good job.
漂亮 好样的
It's so great having everyone back in the loft.
所有人都回到公♥寓♥真好
I hope this never ends.
真希望能永远这样
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表