that I'm engaged, so what was once interesting
我订婚了 这样一来
will now become commonplace.
稀罕事就变成普通事了
I'm so mad at myself.
我好气自己
But he was hectoring me. I felt completely hectored.
但他吓唬我 我觉得被吓唬了
Forgot about hector. That's a good word, real good word.
别说吓唬 这是个好词 大好词
Which reminds me, um,
你提醒我了
may I hector you to pick a favorite?
我能吓唬你帮我选个照片吗
Easy. This one. Oh, nice.
简单 就这个 可以
I have to fix this.
我得补救一下
If Nick finds out
要是尼克发现
that I told Russell we're engaged,
我告诉拉塞尔我们订婚了
he's going to spin out, and he'll tell me he's fine,
他会磨磨蹭蹭 嘴上说着没事
then I'll get a call a week later with him on a bus,
一个礼拜之后 我会接到他的电♥话♥
crying somewhere, and he's going to ask me to marry him.
他在公交车上哭着问我愿不愿意嫁给他
And then I'll never know if he wanted to marry me
那我就永远也不会知道他究竟是真的想娶我
or if he just asked me because I lied to my ex
还是只是为了我在一场孩子的生日派对上
at a children's birthday party.
对前任撒的谎
That was a lot.
信息量好大
You know what? I just need to march right up to Russell
不行 我要跑到拉塞尔面前
and I need to tell him the truth.
告诉他真♥相♥
Yeah. I can do that.
可以 我可以的
I've been to Europe.
我连欧洲都去过了
I can do anything.
还有什么不行的
Hey, Mr. Europe. Hey, man.
欧洲先生 兄弟
You know, I thought you were going to propose for sure.
我知道你肯定要求婚
I was waiting for it. Yeah.
我一直在等 没错
Uh? Look who it is.
快看这是谁
It's Mr. Sun.
是太阳先生
I tell you, I was sure
跟你讲 我知道
that you were gonna pop the question.
你肯定打算求婚
Instead, you just sent me a bunch of Instagram pictures.
不过你却给我发了一大堆Ins照片
Pasta, bread,
意面 面包
cheese, sorts of nonsense really.
奶酪 一大堆有的没的
I mean, I get it, you're in Europe.
我知道 你在欧洲
You have to know that's disgusting.
真的好恶心
Relax. It'll soak in.
淡定 马上就吸收了
No, not the sunscreen. The mustache.
不 不是防晒霜 是你的胡子
Your mustache is disgusting.
你的胡子好恶心
Stop touching it. I'm rubbing it in.
别摸了 我在抹匀
You're just doing the mustache. Just...
你就是在摸胡子 你
If you hate my mustache, sir, then you hate me.
你讨厌我的胡子就是讨厌我
That's not true. I just don't like the mustache.
不是 我就是讨厌你的胡子
It never would've happened if I was here!
我要是在 绝对不会让你留胡子
It never would've happened!
绝对不会
Don't make this about the mustache!
不许这样说我的胡子
Schmidt.
施密特
Thank you. Yep. Mm-hmm. Uh, so,
让一下 谢谢
Timmy's mom just started climbing a tree
蒂米的妈妈开始爬树了
with some very high heels
她可是穿着高跟鞋
and musical chairs is turning
音乐座椅那边
into an adult drinking game.
成了大人玩行酒令的地方了
Darn it. Yeah.
真讨厌 没错
Well, at least Ruth's having fun with Maya Angelou.
至少露丝跟马娅·安杰卢玩得很开心
Bubblegum, bubblegum, in a dish.
泡泡糖 泡泡糖 一个盘里装
Okay, you know what, maybe you're right.
也许你说得对
Let's get rid of the booze before everybody goes
我们赶紧把酒收起来 趁着大家还没有
from children's- birthday-party drunk
从孩子生日派对上的微醺
to Winston-and-Aly's- wedding drunk.
变成温斯顿和艾丽婚礼上那样的烂醉
Go! Go! Go!
快快快
Oh! Oh, come on, man.
不是吧
You see, this is why we need a referee.
所以我们才需要裁判
Give me my chair!
把椅子还给我
Russell, I need to come clean.
拉塞尔 我得澄清一件事
Hey, you two.
你们好
Oh, hey, Nick.
尼克
Nick, congratulations.
尼克 恭喜你
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, MagaTween Magazine is calling it
杂♥志♥上说这是
"This year's longest Pepperwood."
"今年最长的加州桂"
No, I meant about the proposal.
不 我说的是你的求婚
Ah, you are such a sweetheart.
你太体贴了
Nobody ever talks about my book proposals.
从没人提起过我的出版计划
So, thank you. Some of my best work.
谢谢 确实是我的得意之作
No, Nick, I just wanted to congratulate you
不 尼克 我是想恭喜你
on your engagement.
订婚了
The Rio de Janeiro Civic Center next month.
下个月在里约热内卢的市政中心
That sounds cool. Can I come?
听起来好棒 我能来吗
I'm in and out of Rio all the time. It's soldout.
我常进出里约 客满了
It's all full? Eh, maybe next time.
都满了吗 那下次吧
Nick, I just wanted to tell you how happy I am
尼克 我就想告诉你
that you're finally getting married.
我很开心你终于要结婚了
Aw, screw it. Nick, I'm sorry, I told Russell we're engaged.
不管了 尼克 抱歉我告诉拉塞尔我们订婚了
Not cool, man. No, you're...
这可不好 哥们 不 你...
Settle down! Settle down
冷静 都给我冷静
or I'm going to turn off the music.
不然我就把音乐关了
Try playing musical chairs with no music.
没音乐看你们怎么玩听音乐抢凳子游戏
It's just chairs.
就只能抢凳子了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, she's pregnant.
她怀孕了
Stop treating me special!
不许再区别对待我
Nick, I can explain. Look out.
尼克 我可以解释 小心
I'm sorry, Jess, she came out of nowhere.
抱歉 杰茜 她突然从天而降
Hey, are you okay? Yeah, no, I'm okay.
你还好吧 嗯 我没事
I'm so sorry about what I did.
很抱歉我那样做
I just, I feel so stupid.
我觉得自己好蠢
I was just defensive and we're happy the way we are.
我只是有防卫心理 我们那样就很幸福了
I don't want you to get in your head and think we're not happy.
我不希望你胡思乱想 以为我们不幸福
No, I don't, I'm great.
我没有 我心情可好了
Jess, you do not have to worry about ol' Nicky Blue Eyes.
杰茜 你不需要担心蓝眼睛尼克
I'm good.
我没事
You told Russell we're engaged, that's hilarious.
你告诉拉塞尔我们订婚了 太好笑了
Friggin' hilarious.
真特么太逗了
Really? You're not in your head?
真的吗 你没有胡思乱想吗
Because you kind of seem like you are.
你看起来真的有一点
I'm good. We cool. Are you cool?
我没事 我们没事 你也没事吧
Yeah. Table for two at the We Cool cafe.
嗯 "我们没事"咖啡厅两位谢谢
This is hilarious.
实在太逗了
If you say so. I say so.
你说是就是吧 我说是
Cool. I'm gonna go lie on Ruth's bed and pretend I'm a giant.
好 我去露丝床上躺一下 假装我是巨人
Like a friggin' giant.
像巨人一样
Wow, this got away from us fast.
场面失控得如此迅速
Oh, excuse me. Where is Schmidt?
天哪 施密特在哪里
What could possibly be more important?
还有什么比这更重要的
I know why you hate my mustache.
我知道你为什么不喜欢我的胡子
You look at me and see a stay-at-home father.
你看着我就想到家庭煮夫
Just like I look at you and see a globe-trotting author
就像我看着你 就想到环游世界的作者
who has thrice appeared on Book TV's
还三次上过读书台由皮皮·吉尔宾主持的
Watchu Readin' with PP Jilbin. Yeah.
《你在看什么书》节目 嗯
Have our lives changed? Yeah, sure they have.
我们的生活改变了吗 当然改变了
But, like my mustache...
但如同我的胡子...
There's no deeper level.
没有什么深层原因
I don't like your mustache
我不喜欢你的胡子
because I think it looks ugly on your face.
纯粹是因为觉得在你脸上很丑
There's always a deeper level, Nick.
总是有深层原因的 尼克
There's no deeper level. There's always a deeper level!
没有深层原因 总是有深层原因的
That's what I'm saying, there's no deeper level!
我说的就是这个 没有深层原因
There's always a deeper level, Nick!
总是有深层原因的 尼克
Fine, Schmidt.
好吧 施密特
I hate your mustache
我讨厌你的胡子
because I miss your upper lip. Okay?
是因为我想念你的上唇了 好吗
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表