into this world with you.
我很喜欢这种感觉
That is the sweetest thing...
这真的是最甜蜜的...
That is the only thing I love about being pregnant.
这是关于怀孕我唯一喜欢的点
Everything else, I hate.
除此之外的 我都很讨厌
My butt is sore, my back is sore.
我的臀部很疼 背很疼
I spend most of my day holding in farts.
我每天绝大多数时间都在控制住自己不放屁
So you're gonna have to pick a pregnancy photo
所以你得自己去选孕期写♥真♥
all by yourself, Winston.
温斯顿
I would rather look at Nick's shin X rays again.
我宁可再去看一遍尼克的胫骨X光片
I'll go to the car and get them.
我去车里拿
Oh, hey, Nick. Listen, um...
尼克
I need your help picking a pregnancy photo.
我需要你帮我选一张孕期写♥真♥
They're all so beautiful.
每张都很好看
I can't decide. You came to the right man.
我无法抉择 你找对人了
Look-- skip through those.
这几张跳过吧
Well, there's your winner, right there.
这张最好 就是这张
It's pretty obvious.
明显就是这张
But I will, okay?
但是我会失望的 好吗
Very disappointing that you didn't bring a real monkey.
失望你居然没带一只真的猴子来
What the hell is that? You let him grow a mustache?
那是什么鬼 你让他留胡子了
Relax. It's just a mustache.
放轻松 就是留了个胡子而已
That's not just a mustache.
那可不只是胡子那么简单
That's a porn star relief pitcher.
那简直就是色情影星的后备军啊
I gotta say something. I got to say something. Hey, Nick.
我必须得去说点什么 尼克
Hey. You're gonna tell him you hate it
你要在他女儿生日这天
on his daughter's birthday? What do you want me to do?
跟他说这事吗 你想让我怎么办
You know he's gonna ask about it.
你知道他肯定会问到的
Be cool. Okay?
淡定 好吗
We'll practice.
我们排练一下
Neck!
尼克
Do you favor my moose-tache?
你喜欢我的胡子吗
I hate it. You'll be fine.
挺讨厌的 可以的
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Hey, welcome back.
欢迎回来
Yeah. Thanks.
谢谢
Good to see you. Yep.
很高兴见到你 是啊
So?
所以
So?
所以啥
See anything new?
有没有察觉出什么不同
No.
没有
On me? On my face?
察觉出我 我脸上有什么不同
Y-You mean the mustache.
你是说你的胡子
Any thoughts?
怎么样
I hate it.
我觉得很丑
You don't... you don't mean that.
你不是 不是真心的
You've had a long journey, you need to rest.
你长途旅行刚回来 需要休息
Let's talk again when you've had some rest.
等你休息好了我们再讨论这个问题
All right. Welcome back.
好的 欢迎回来
All right, man.
好的 兄弟
Because of a pending Justice Department investigation,
因为司法部的调查还在进行中
I can't tell you why I left Banyon Canyon.
我不能告诉你我为什么要离开榕树峡谷
But I can tell you European Jess is a lot more fun
但我能告诉你在欧洲的杰茜
than State's Witness Jess.
比做证人的杰茜有趣的多
It sounds to me like you need a job.
听起来你需要一份工作
You should come work for me.
你应该来我这儿工作
I don't actually know what it is you do.
我还不是很清楚你是做什么的
God, I was a terrible girlfriend.
天呐 我真是个糟糕的女朋友
Anyway, Nick and I leave for the South American
尼克和我马上要动身去南美
leg of his book tour soon.
继续他的巡回签售会
In Peru, they call Pepperwood
在秘鲁 他们把加州桂叫做
El Gumbo Federalé.
联邦秋葵浓汤
Wait, Nick? You're still together?
等等 尼克 你们还在一起
I've been married and divorced twice since I last saw you.
上次见你之后我已经结婚又离婚两次了
Yeah, well, you know, we haven't been together the whole time.
我们也不是一直都在一起
We've had ups and downs, and twists and turns,
我们之间也经历过分分合合 颇为曲折
but about three years ago, we figured it out
大概三年前 我们终于领悟了这段感情的真谛
and we've been together ever since.
从那之后我们就一直在一起了
Sometimes it just takes dating your cousin
有些时候 要想慢慢步入正轨
Wow. And you're not engaged?
你们还没订婚吗
Well, we just take things day by day.
我们想要慢慢来
You know, don't want to rush it.
不想急于一时
That's right. You've always had that problem.
是吧 你们一直有这个问题
I'm sorry, what do you mean?
不好意思 你指的是什么
Well, you and Nick.
你跟尼克
You were always terrified of moving forward.
你们俩总是不敢向前一步
Oh, my God.
我的天
Did you ask me before, like, when we were talking,
刚刚我们聊天的时候你是不是问我
if we were engaged?
我们有没有订婚
'Cause yes, the answer is yes. We are engaged.
当然了 我们订婚了
There was a ring and everything,
有订婚戒指 什么都有
and-and thank God, because it was the only thing
感谢老天 因为这个戒指
holding my finger to my hand for the entire
是我坐救护车去华沙医院的十八个小时里
18-hour ambulance ride to the hospital in Warsaw.
唯一能将我的手指跟手掌连在一起的东西
So suck on that. Right, Billie Jean King?
去他的 是吧 比利·简·金
This party is a disaster. I know.
这派对真是场灾难 我知道
Our guests have no questions for the panel.
我们的客人没有问题问法官
Wait, no, wait, look.
等等 不是 看啊
This is for anyone.
大家注意
Daddy's butt?
爸爸的屁屁
It's just, this is the first birthday party
这是我们女儿会留有印象的
that our daughter is actually going to remember.
第一个生日派对
If it's anything less than perfect,
要是出了什么纰漏
I'm going to hire a professional samurai
我就找个日本武士来
to chop me in half. That seems proportional.
把我砍两半 这比例好像不对
Okay, fine. You know what? You're right.
好好好 你是对的
Let's break out the booze.
拿酒出来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Put some toilet tissue in the bounce house.
蹦床里放点卫生纸
Vodka Soda-Mayor. Right here.
伏特加苏打 给
Here you go, sir. A Rosie the Riveter.
给 先生 一杯"铆工露丝"
A Ruth Bader Gin-sberg. I did that one.
这杯叫鲁斯·巴德·金斯伯格 我做的哦
You two have a good time. Have a good time.
祝你们玩得愉快 玩得开心
All right.
没问题
Hey, Bob. What's the holdup?
鲍勃 什么事
It's been six months
六个月前
since I gave you my blessing.
我就点头同意你们的事了
When am I going to hear my daughter cry?
到底什么时候才能听到我女儿喜极而泣
Huh? I think I deserve to hear my daughter cry.
我觉得我应该要听到我女儿哭了才对
Bob, I'm proposing tonight.
鲍勃 我今晚就求婚
I've been planning on doing it all along
我一直在计划
when we got back home to the loft. The loft?
从我们回到公♥寓♥就开始了 公♥寓♥
You visit every possible
你跑遍了
romantic proposal spot on the planet
全世界浪漫的求婚地
and you pick that dump?
就挑了这么个地方
Because it's where we met, Bob.
这是我们相遇的地方 鲍勃
Look, I've got a whole plan. I haven't told anybody.
我都计划好了 我谁也没告诉
So I mail the ring from Europe.
我从欧洲寄的戒指
So when we are looking at the mail
等我们收到快递
and I will say like "Check this one out.
我会说 快来看
This one's from Turkey."
这是土耳其寄来的
You should open it, Jess."
你来开吧 杰茜
You mailed my grandmother's ring from Turkey?
你把我奶奶的戒指从土耳其寄过来
I hired an au pair. He was going there, anyhow.
我雇了个互惠生帮忙 反正他也要去的
A male au pair? Yes, a boy au pair.
男互惠生吗 对 一个男孩子
Look, look, I better get a phone call tonight
听好 你最好让我晚上接到电♥话♥
with the news that my daughter has a fiancé.
让我知道我女儿有未婚夫了
Bob...
鲍勃
I don't even care if it's not you. Okay?
不管是不是你
So you told Russell you're engaged.
你跟拉塞尔说你订婚了
Oh, that's simple. I'll just tell him
很简单 我也去告诉他
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表