You happy now?
你现在满意了吗
No, Nick, not happy now.
不 尼克 我现在不满意
Happy forever.
我是满意一辈子
Ugh. I can't wait to lie down.
等不及要躺下了
What? Are you crazy?
什么 你疯了吗
We got all this mail to open.
还有这么多邮件要拆开
Let's open it, I'll lay it out.
我们来拆吧 我倒出来
But it's, like, 4:00 a.m. for us.
但现在对我们来说已经凌晨4点了
And a grown woman just fell on me.
而且一个成年女性还砸我身上了
Well, let's just open one to get the mailman off our backs.
我们就拆一封 让邮递员别再烦我们了
Okay. I mean, not that one.
好吧 别拆那封
That's not the one to pick.
不该选那封
Pick one that looks really cool and interesting, right?
选一封看起来又酷又有趣的 对吧
That one?
这封
Not that one. I'm going to open this one.
这封不好 这封我来拆
You want to open an appointment reminder
你想打开我妇科医生寄来的
from my gynecologist?
预约提醒信吗
Yes, of course I do.
对 我超想的
I like to keep track of you
我喜欢密切注意你
and what's going on with your thing.
和你那玩意的情况
So just... pick one that... You know what,
所以你就选一封... 这样吧
I'm going to pick one. Do you mind if I pick one for you?
我来选一封 你介意我帮你选吗
Is that weird? I'll just pick one.
会很怪吗 我就挑一封
H-How about this one?
这一封怎么样
Oh, this one's from Turkey. How mysterious.
是来自土耳其的 好神秘
You want to open that one?
你想拆开这一封吗
Sure.
好啊
I'm going to get that. Will you wait?
我去开门 你等一下好吗
'Cause I'm-I'm...
因为我...
Just please wait. Thanks.
拜托等我一下 谢谢
Russell, what are you doing here?
拉塞尔 你来干什么
Well, I would've called, but my ex-wife
我本来想先打个电♥话♥ 但我的前妻
deleted all the female numbers from my phone.
把我电♥话♥里的女性电♥话♥都删了
Might've been nice to say good-bye
要是能在我姑妈去世前
to my aunt before she passed.
跟她道个别就好了
Anyway, Jess. Uh, can we, uh... can we talk?
总之 杰茜 我们能谈谈吗
Uh, we're a little bit busy. We're opening mail right now.
我们有点忙 正在拆邮件
Well, it's only gonna take a minute, Nick.
就耽误你们一分钟 尼克
Sure. We'll be opening mail
没问题 我们很快就
before you know it. But don't open that one.
回来拆邮件 但别拆这一封
It might have a bomb in it.
里面可能有炸♥弹♥
So...
那么
Okay. Thanks. Come on.
好了 谢谢 进来吧
How'd you even know we still lived here?
你怎么知道我们还住在这儿
I just knew. Ooh. Russy.
我就是知道 拉塞尔啊
This used to be Nick's room,
这里原来是尼克的房♥间
but now it's his home office.
不过现在是他的家庭办公室
Listen, about earlier today when I lied about me and Nick...
听着 今天早些时候我撒谎说我和尼克...
I don't think I can spend another second of my day
我今天甚至这辈子都无法
and possibly my life talking about you and Nick.
再忍♥受听到你和尼克的事了
Most people find us adorable, but okay.
大部分人觉得我们这对很惹人爱 不过好吧
Come to work for me.
来为我工作
I was being serious earlier.
我之前是认真的
I've spent a year
我花了一年
looking for the right person,
寻找对的人
and I think you'd be perfect.
而我认为你是完美人选
I know you're planning a trip, so hear me out.
我知道你准备去旅行 所以听我说完
I'd... Wait.
我会... 等一下
I don't know what you do still. Yes.
我还是不知道你是做什么工作的 对
I was going to cover that in the "hear me out" portion.
我本来在"听我说完"部分里要说到的
I think at our kid's party, we go cash bar.
等我们孩子办生日派对 我们要搞付费酒吧
Cash bar would solve a lot of problems. Yeah.
付费酒吧能解决很多问题 没错
Coach, listen, I'm still waiting for your vote for those pictures
教练 我还在等你选我给你发的
that I sent you, so...
那些照片 所以...
Winston, just pick your favorite.
温斯顿 选你最喜欢的就好
Baby, they're all my favorite.
宝贝 那些都是我最喜欢的
Why can't you see
你怎么就不明白
that you being pregnant has made you
怀孕让你前所未有的
more beautiful than ever?
漂亮呢
You know what? Fine.
算了吧
I'll pick one, okay?
我来选一张 好吗
Oh, my God. I am beautiful.
天哪 我真美
Mother Earth. Creator. Giver of life.
地球母亲 创始者 造物主
Give that life.
孕育了小生命
I'm a walking miracle with magic inside.
我是怀着奇妙生命的行走的奇迹
Well, I mean, it happens to a lot of people,
很多人都会怀孕
so it's not really a miracle, but I get it.
所以也算不上奇迹 不过我懂的
Look at that body. And there's a human
看这身体 身体里面
inside of it?
还有个人类
Yeah. Why have you been so casual about that?
是啊 你怎么能这么淡定地面对
This is crazy, babe.
这太疯狂了 宝贝
W-What are you doing just sitting there?
你怎么就这么坐在那儿
Get a chair. Help me get off my feet.
拿把椅子来 别让我站着了
I've got the beginning of our family in here.
我肚子里还有咱们家庭的未来呢
Baby, can I get you anything?
宝贝 我能给你拿点什么吗
Anything at all? Yes!
任何东西 当然
Like what?
什么
Everything. Coming right up.
一切 马上回来
Bye, Russell.
再见 拉塞尔
Did he like my home office?
他喜欢我的家庭办公室吗
Yes. He said it reminded him
是的 他说让他想起了
of his home office.
他的家庭办公室
Well, that's because I copied his home office exactly.
因为我就是复刻了他的家庭办公室
Uh, now onto the mail. Oh, wait.
现在该拆邮件了 等等
He offered me a job. He's starting
他给了我一份工作邀约 他要创办一个
an education-based nonprofit and wants me to run it.
教育行业的非营利组织 想让我来运营
But I wouldn't be able to go
但我就没办法
with you to South America. Who cares?
跟你一起去南美了 谁在乎呢
You should take that job. It's a big opportunity.
你应该接受那份工作 这可是个好机会
Do you want to open the mail? Let's just see what's inside.
你想打开这封邮件吗 我们看看里面是什么
Just open it. Okay.
打开吧 好
I'm wondering if you'll get excited.
我很好奇你会不会兴奋起来
Oh, come on. Sorry, we have to do the cake at your house.
拜托 抱歉 我们得在你家吃蛋糕了
Someone stole all our knives.
有人偷走了我们所有的刀
Hi, Uncle Nick. And a nightstand.
尼克叔叔 还偷了一个床头柜
Uh, I'm sorry, you guys can't be here.
抱歉 你们不能待在这里
We're opening mail right now.
我们正要拆邮件
Nick's really into mail all of a sudden.
尼克突然很痴迷于邮件
You never know what Europe's gonna do to a guy.
你永远不知道欧洲会改变人什么
Yeah, so... Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
是啊 开什么玩笑
You guys will never believe
你们绝不会相信
what's happening right now.
现在正发生着什么
Okay, fine, I'll tell you.
好吧 我告诉你们
Aly is taking a nap.
艾丽打瞌睡睡着了
I was watching her, and then I left, and...
我看着她 一走开就...
That's one big-ass cake.
好大一个蛋糕
I guess we're gonna open mail in front of everybody.
看来我们得在所有人面前拆邮件了
Great. Uh...
好极了
Jess, you want to go ahead?
杰茜 继续吗
Yeah.
好
I just want to say we really missed you guys.
我想说我们真的很想念你们
And Nick, I don't need to be married
尼克 我不需要婚姻
to know who we are.
来定义我们
Really? Really. I love you,
真的吗 真的 我爱你
and I love our life together,
我爱我们一起的生活
and I don't want anything to change.
我不希望改变什么
And the moment that someone suggested
一有人说
that we weren't where we should be, I went crazy.
我们应该结婚了 我就气急败坏了
Because we're great.
因为我们好极了
And why risk messing that up?
为何要冒险搞砸一切呢
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表