剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
麦基特别探员
Special Agent Mackey.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我想你应该听说了
I'm assuming you've heard
我们总部现在关押着一位重要客人
we're holding a high- value guest at HQ.
确实有人提过
Someone did mention that.
有人通知我 明天会有
I'm told there'll be unexpected acronyms in town
不速之客来这里
over the next 24 hours.
恐怕这就是出名的代价 -或许吧
Price of fame, I'm afraid. - Maybe.
但这可能无法使案子有最好的结果
But it might not help bring this case to its best conclusion.
丹普西警探的儿子被抓了
Sergeant Dempsey's boy has been snatched.
他们要交换
They want a swap.
知道背后是谁了吗
Any idea who's behind it?
可能我们的访客
Perhaps our visiting acronyms
在这方面会更有说服力一些
may be more persuasive in working that out.
那想来是的
No doubt.
可是一日把我们的嫌犯交给他们
But the moment they take possession of our collar,
我们就永远失去找回那孩子的机会了
we lose any chance we have of recovering the kid.
我觉得或许你能帮忙
Figured you might be able to help.
你是要我妨碍
You're asking me to run interference
我们国家自己的政♥府♥机构吗
with our own government agencies?
我需要时间 你可以给我争取
I need time, and you can buy me some.
这孩子的家人
The kid's family
不是绝对必要 我是不会提出这个请求的
I wouldn't ask if I didn't need it.
私下说
Off the record,
你有没有考虑过进衍交换
have you considered doing the swap?
我自己有两个孩子 在马里兰州一个10岁 一个13岁
I got two of my own back in Maryland, 10 and 13.
如果你这么想过 我也理解
I'd understand if it crossed your mind.
是我说多了
Talking out of school.
让我看看我能不能拖住我们的访客
Let me see what I can do to stall our visiting friends.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
但你要理解
But understand this.
你手里的这位客人
Your guest is of extreme importance
对美国情报机构来说 是非常重要的
to the US intelligence community.
要阻止他们 跟要阻止潮水一样
Holding them back is like holding back the tide.
你能做的只有那些 最后还是会被卷走
There's only so much you can do before you're swept under.
这是个木槌吗
Is that a mallet I see before me?
我要抓到你 小丑
I'm taking you down, down, clown.
你要是不介意冷的话
Fridges are more private
冰柜更私密一点
if you don't mind the cold.
抱歉 我马上走
Oh, sorry, I'll get out of your hair.
没事没事 你随便待
No, no, no, no, no, no, you take your time.
反正我今天也不需要这些
I'm not gonna be needing any of this today.
相信我 -好
You trust me. Yeah.
贝卡还好吗
How's Bec holding up?
你知道的
Well, you know.
我之前发现
You know, I, um, worked out the other day
我和爱丽丝
that Alice and me,
明年4月我们就结婚40年了
we'll have been married 40 years next April.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
就像她一直说的
As she always said,
我们能坚持这么久的唯一原因
the only reason we lasted that long
就是这40年里我有20年
was because I spent half that time on deployment
都在外服役
at the other side of the world.
她说的确实有道理
Well, she might have a point. -
问题是 在我终于回家 不用再离开的时候
The thing is, when I eventually came home for good...
她已经病了
she was already sick.
我们的工作是有代价的 兄弟
What we do comes at a cost, mate.
这个代价不是所有人都付得起的
And it is not one everyone can pay.
我们是那批很不幸 付得起的倒霉蛋
We're just the unlucky buggers who can.
有什么发现
Hey, what have you got?
有动静吗
Any movement?
还没有
Not yet.
确定就是这辆车吗
Are you sure that's it?
车牌号♥是对的
License plate's a match.
现在拆弹小队派了抛式机器人
Bomb squad have a throw- bot
正在靠近查看
taking a closer look as we speak.
机器人在车辆后部接收到了
The bot's picking up what sounds like
疑似沉闷人声的声响
a muffled human voice in the back of the van.
杰克在里面吗 -老大
Jack's in there? - Boss...
我儿子在那辆车里吗 -我们还不知道
My son is in that van? - We don't know yet.
那你们站在这儿干什么
What are you standing around here for? !
你们有病吗 -JD
What's wrong with you people? - JD!
好了 把他翻过来 行吗
Righto, turn him over, will you?
我没事 好吗
I'm fine, okay?
这是几根手指
How many fingers am I holding up?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
兄弟 慢点
Hey, mate, steady on.
吉姆 她只是在完成工作
Jim, she's just doing her job.
你听我说
Now, listen to me.
那不是杰克
It's not Jack.
那不是杰克
It's not Jack.
好吗 过来
AII right? Come on, mate.
死者是成年男性
The deceased's an adult male.
他的气管里有烟灰
Now, there's signs of soot in his airways.
也就是说被献祭的时候他还活着
That tells me he was still alive at the point of immolation.
应该是原来安排去派对的小丑
Likely the original clown booked to do the party.
应该是有人绑♥架♥了他 代替了他
Seems like someone abducted him, took his place,
然后杀了他来隐藏自己的踪迹
then killed him to cover his tracks.
爆♥炸♥物呢 -已经把样本送去给小蓝了
What about the explosives? - We sent a scraping to Blue.
拆弹小队发现了一个基础的倒计时装置
Bomb squad found what looks like a basic timing device.
炸♥弹♥客肯定是知道我们不会直接冲进去
Bomber must have known we wouldn't charge in.
给他自己争取逃跑时间了
Buy himself some getaway time.
很聪明 -还有这个
Smart. - Mm. There's also this.
有机物质
Organic matter.
可能是类似针叶树的东西
Conifer, maybe, something like that.
为什么上了颜色 -为什么在死掉的小丑手里
Why is it painted? - Why's a dead clown holding it?
他不是拿着它
He's not so much holding it, mate.
是被粘在他手上了
It's gaffer- taped to his hands.
就是为了让我们发现
We were meant to find it.
所以这是特征
So this is a calling card.
撒大一点网 国际上去找
Go wide. International.
从死亡仪式
Start with"death ritual",
上色针叶树 受雇杀手开始
"painted conifer", "assassin for hire".
这只能搜出
We're gonna get hits on
詹姆斯·艾尔罗伊的所有小说吧
every James Ellroy novel ever written.
等等 要考虑末侦破的高关注度谋杀吗
Wait- we thinking unsolved high- profile murders too?
对 全都要
Yeah, the whole lot.
这家伙希望大家知道是他干的
This guy wants people to know it was him,
所以他肯定有留下线索
so he's got to be leaving a trail.
好了 所以还是有点猜的成分在
Okay, so still a bit of a guesstimate,
但也算是开了个头了
but it's a start.
他还是别卸妆更好
I think I preferred him with the face paint on.
把他的照片发给所有警员
Get this out to all LEOs.
好的 妈 不是 长官
Yes, Mum. Ma'am.
女士
Marm.
车上的爆♥炸♥物那边呢
What about the van ordnance?
对 看起来是
Yes, um, so, it looks like
是一种很难入手的 军事级别塑胶炸♥药♥
it's a...a hard- to- get military- grade plastique
爆♥炸♥速度异常的大
with an unusually large velocity for detonation.
谁家军队的
Whose military?
其实是你们的
Yours, actually.
之前港口里那艘船
Yeah, the same, uh, explosive
也是用这种爆♥炸♥物炸掉的
was used to blow up that boat in the harbor.
不知道二者有没有关系
In case that's relevant.
你认识这个小丑吗
You know this clown?
我们这行圈子很小的
It's a small industry.
你们是一起做事的吗
You work together?
不是一起的
Not together, no.
他算是个同事吧
He's more of a colleague.
我猜就是他抓了警探儿子吧
I assume he's the man who took the sergeant's boy, yes?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表