剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
自杀吗
Self- inflicted?
不好说
Ah, hard to say
得等我检验下火♥药♥残留
till I check for ballistics residue,
不过这死人手里拿着枪
but I do have a dead bloke with a gun
还写了“永别了这残酷的世界”这话
and a'farewell, cruel world' note.
很能说明问题了吧 -这正是我所担心的
Pairts a picture. - That's what I'm worried about.
入住J后24小小时无人打扰
Undisturbed 24 hours after check- in.
这前戏时间够长的
That's a lot of foreplay.
卫生间窗户打开 纱窗被推到外面
Bathroom window's open. Screen's pushed out.
还有那个
And there's that.
我们就是我们所做的 但我做的还不够
"We are what we do, but I didn't do enough. "
这要是遗书的话 有点过于诗意了 你说呢
It's a bit poetic for a suicide note, isn't it?
是啊 整件事都像是设计出来的
Yeah, the whole thing feels staged.
这看完啥也吃不下去了
Didn't need that on an empty stomach.
你们查到什么了
What have you got?
我们查到奥利里
So we tracked O'Leary
参加了一场牛仔主题的精酿啤酒聚会
to a cowboy- themed craft brew meet- up.
他在那里搭上了一位特别性感的女士
Where he hooked up with a very attractive lady friend.
猜猜她头发什么颜色
Take a swing at her hair color.
你们直接给我看监控录像
Why don't you show me the footage
不就完事了吗
and save me the suspense?
我倒是想 但鲍勃·霍克啤酒娱乐中心
I would, but the ironic mustaches
那个讨人嫌的小胡子
at the Bob Hawke Beer and Leisure Centre
不喜欢监控
don't believe in CCTV.
但他们喜欢大头贴
They do, however, believe in photo booths.
我们运气好
And as luck would have it...
先是约会软件 然后又是这个
First the dating app, now this.
是她太不小心还是在耍我们
Is she sloppy or is she messing with us?
你们觉得她也来过这里吗 -肯定要问问她
Think she was here too? - Sure like to ask her.
而且如果这要求不过分的话
And I'd sure like to get Mr O'Leary
我想把奥利里的尸体
back to my rooms for the autopsy,
带回我那里去做尸检
if that's not too much to ask.
如果我们把奥利里带回基地
We bring O'Leary back to base,
他们肯定会像对弗林一样把尸体抢走
they come snatch him too, just like Flynn.
没有尸体就没有后果
No body, no fallout.
我没说错吧
Someone tell me I'm wrong.
如果我们不把他带回去呢
So, what if we don't take him back?
怎么样
How good is that?
这地方真酷 医生 你怎么找到的
This place is crazy, Doc. How'd you find it?
如果你和我一个岁数 孩子
You been around as long as I have, son,
你也会跟我一样知道所有的秘密
you know where all the secrets are.
也对
Damn straight.
我以前总在
I used to come here
除夕夜跟我老婆来这里
every New Year's Eve with my wife
我们会买♥♥瓶酒 一起喝一杯
and we'd get a nice bottle of plonk, treat ourselves to that
然后在这里看烟花
and then we'd take in the old fireworks.
是啊
Yeah.
全场最好的位置了
Best seats in the house.
我的主啊
Eternal rest grant unto him, my Lord,
请让永恒之光照在他身上
and let perpetual light shine upon him.
求你赐他永远的安息 阿门
May he rest in peace. Amen.
你没事吧
You right?
抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
血液样本还在检验中
It...The blood panels are cooking.
我就是在等结果
I'm just waiting for the read- out.
你还真是让我吃了一惊
You know, I'm impressed.
没有多少人会永恒安息的祷词
Not many people know the Prayer of Eternal Rest.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
我怎么知道的吗 -对啊
How do I know? - Yeah.
我♥干♥这行都40年了
I have been bloody doing this for 40 years.
这么说吧 我整个人生都在跟死亡打交道
You could say my entire life is death. Hmph!
更该问的是
More to the point
你又怎么会的
...how do you know?
抖音 -你可真行
- TikTok. - Good on you.
真能给人信心啊
How's that for confidence- building?
你指望它们挡子弹
Gotta trust them to stop a bullet,
但又不能摔地上
but whatever you do, don't drop'em.
嘿 给你说个有意思的事
Hey, you know, fun fact
澳大利亚人在日本战俘营中
Aussies survived Japanese POW camps
幸存的比率高于其他任何国家
at higher rates than any other nationalities.
你得睡会了
You need to sleep.
你知道为啥吗 -因为你神志不清了
You know why? - Cause you're delirious?
因为我们乐于分享
Cause we shared everything.
哪怕只剩下最后一碗米饭
Right down to the last bowl of rice.
不管是军官还是平民 都一样
Officers, grunts, didn't matter.
我们不会有事的
We'll be fine.
嘿 吉姆 过来一下
Hey, Jim, come here!
再检查一遍 -怎么回事
Check it again. - What is it?
她有东西要让你看看
Um, what's- it- called's got something to show ya.
奥利里的血液样本
Um, O'Leary's blood panel-
确认了 他没有被辐射过
confirmation he's not radioactive,
一切正常 除了这个
all totally normal, except that.
这什么东西
Uh, what am I looking at?
那个峰值是硫喷托纳
That spike is sodium pentothal.
所以他的死因是因为有人给他注射了硫喷托纳吗
So he died from being shot up by sodium pentothal?
不会 这么小的剂量应该会让奥利里
No, the small amount in O'Leary's blood
产生某种兴奋的效果
would actually have some kind of euphoric effect.
所以他是嗑嗨了吗
So he was getting high?
如果你说嗨 指的是
If by"high', you mean a decrease
大脑皮层功能下降
in cortical brain function
失去抑制♥作♥用
designed to encourage a loss of inhibition
说人话行吗
For the cheap seats, Blue?
在他头部中枪
Um, so before he died from
死亡之前
a gunshot wound to the head,
很有可能被人注射过吐真剂
it's likely that he was shot up with a truth serum.
奥利里是核潜艇水兵
O'Leary was a nuclear submariner
而且他的档案还是保密的
with a sealed personnel file.
感觉他可能有那么几个小秘密
Sounds to me like he might have been keeping a secret or two.
我先问清楚啊 我们说的到底是
Just so I'm clear, are we talking about
核潜艇泄漏 还是核潜艇秘密泄露
a leaking nuclear sub or leaking nuclear secrets?
不知道 但我知道有谁清楚这件事
I don't know, but I know someone who might.
你需要在9点前回船报到
You're to report to the carrier by 0900 hours.
海军上将对你们向上隐瞒
The Admiral takes a dim view
水兵死亡一事表示非常不满
of concealing dead sailors from the chain of command.
我也跟澳大利亚联邦警方聊过了
I've also spoken with AFP.
不得不说 他们对你在这场闹剧中
Fair to say they're not thrilled
所扮演的角色也表示不太满意
with your part in this whole fiasco either.
你说什么 你们的一艘核潜艇在我们的港口发生泄漏
Come again? One of your subs has leaked into my harbor.
但你似乎更在意如何保住自己
But you seem a little more interested
而不是照顾好你们的人
in saving your own ass than looking after your people.
所以上校 你还想跟我说什么闹剧吗
So you want to talk about fiascos, Colonel?
等着接你上级的电♥话♥吧
Expect a call from your boss.
调查结束后 我自然会和我上级交代
I'lI deal with my boss when Im done with the investigation.
没有什么调查了
There is no more investigation.
现在 海军海上系统司令部的队伍已经登上了纳瓦霍号♥
The NAVSEA team are onboard the'Navajo as we speak.
他们报告说冷却系统中
They're reporting elevated levels of radiation
辐射水平过高
in the cooling system.
所以反应堆的确出现了泄漏
So the reactor is leaking.
曾经 而且极其微小
Was. It was minor.
足以害死弗林
Enough to kill Flynn.
奥利里因为没有早点发现这件事而感到内疚
And O'Leary's guilt at not discovering it sooner
这才导致他自杀
led him to take his own life.
奥利里为什么会内疚
Why would O Leary feel guilty?
因为他作为推进组的一员
Because he worked in the reactor room
在反应堆舱工作过
as part of the propulsion team,
所以他才会有机密权限
hence his classified access.
所以他的档案才会被锁 对吧
That's why his file's sealed, right?
我得跟海军海上系统司令部的人聊聊
I need to speak with NAVSEA.
你想都别想
You're not speaking with anyone.
你们都太想高对方一头
You're both so keen to one- up each other,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表