剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
Sure there is.
你可以继续战斗
You can stay in the fight.
我们就是这样的
It's what we do.
这份工作就是这样的
That's the gig.
与你一起的夜晚
♪ The night with you ♪
与你一起
♪With you...♪
一直以来它就在这里
It's been staring at me the whole time.
与你一起
♪With you...♪
等一下 等着 这儿
Wait for it Wait There.
她的药袋上 有个跟踪标签
Okay, on her meds bag, there's a tracking tag
防止她丢东西
so she never loses her stuff.
因为她的手♥机♥在我们手里 我们可以
So because we have her phone, we can
你们可以 -好 好 带好东西
You can- Yep, yep. Let's gear up.
伊薇 你开车
Evie, you drive.
下车
Out!
我们快到斯通所在地了
We're closing in on Stone.
你得赶紧把信♥号♥♥屏蔽了
I need to know you have that jammer up.
这里遇到点问题 -那赶紧解决了
Yeah, having some issues. - Well, fix'em.
你知道你搞不定会有什么后果
You know how this plays out if you don't.
你干什么
What are you doing?
以前我们管这个叫主动性
They used to call it showing initiative'.
这样你不会有好果子吃的
They'll hang you out to dry for this.
我愿意冒这个险
So I'll take my chances.
4- 3- 3赫兹
4- 3- 3 hertz.
别动 海军罪案调查处
Freezel NCIS
我来了
I've got ya.
别过来 别过来
Stay backl Stay back!
头别抬 你没事吧
Keep your head down. You okay?
JD 情况如何 -有点问题
JD, how we looking? - Having some issues.
快点啊 混♥蛋♥
Come on, you bastard!
你们再过来 我按这个 她就会被炸上天
You come any closer, I press this, she goes boom.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
说话 JD
Talk to me, JD.
我在呢 -喂
I've got you. Hey.
跟你姐姐说再见吧
Say goodbye to your sister.
别听他的 别听
Don't listen to a word. Don't listen.
JD 可以了吗
JD, we good?
警探 -信♥号♥♥屏蔽完成
Sarge? - Jam is up. We're good.
结束了 斯通 你的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥被屏蔽了
It's over, Stone. Your phone's jammed.
别按
Don't do it.
没事 我在呢 过来
Wait. I got you. Come on.
处理掉了
We got him.
来 来 我在呢 我在呢
Hold on, hold on. Here we go. I got ya. I got ya.
好 好 我 我告诉她
Yep, yep. IIII'lI let her know now.
他们抓到他了 -凯西呢
They got him. - Casey?
安然无恙 他们带她过来了
Safe and sound, and they're bringing her here now.
你也得走 老兄 -好
You need to leave too, mate. - Yep.
别拆
Don't do that!
什么 出什么事了
What? What's happening?
原地别动 姑娘
Stay still. Don't move, kid.
我叫你出去了 -拜托你别走
I told you to go. - Please don't go!
我哪儿都不去
I'm not going anywhere,
但你得完全按他们说的来做
but you have gotta do exactly what they say.
你千万别动 好吗
I need you to stay still, okay?
我们需要查探一下排线 千万别动啊
We're gonna feel around for some wires. Super still now.
露易 露易
Hey, Louie. Louie.
你把我当卫♥生♥部♥长
Now, you pretend I'm the Health Minister
这是我的秘♥书♥长♥
And that's my chief of staff.
来 你想跟我说什么
Come on. Now, what did you wanna tell me?
来啊姑娘说啊 这么好的机会
Oh, come on, kid! Go me! This is your big chance.
你有什么拜啊你什么都没有
And what have you got, huh? Ba- bowl Nothing.
真是不敢相信
I cannot believe it.
你从来没回过我的信
Never replied to my letters.
什么样的混♥蛋♥ 才会看到一个孩子
What kind of dick doesn't reply to
写信说自己妹妹要死了的事情却不回信呢
a kid's letters about her dying sister?
你知道我们部门每天收多少信吗
You know how many letters my department receives?
标准的敷衍回答
Standard bullshit replies.
就差你那一笔
One stroke of your pen, bro.
不是有什么自♥由♥裁量权吗
Ministerial discretion or some crap?
你完全能让我们得到那些药
AlI it would have taken for us to get the drugs.
找不到起爆器
Can't find the detonator.
这些药 药品福利计划不包括吗
And these drugs, they're not available on the PBS?
如果 如果凯西能用到这些药
If- if- Casey gets these drugs,
她又能活多久
you tell me, what are her chances?
如果她用不到
If she doesn't get'em, there's...
那就没有任何别的办法了
there's nothing else to try.
所以 我愿意赌一次
So...I'II take those odds.
我们没钱不是凯西的错
It's not Casey's fault we didn't have the money.
没事了 各位
We're good, guys.
什么
What?
都结束了
It's over.
赶紧叫救护车
Uh, somebody better get an ambulance.
空的
Empty.
露易 露易
Louie? Louie?
我的天
Oh, my God!
她会怎么样
What'll happen to her?
她抢了银行 还有警♥察♥遭到枪杀
She robbed a bank where a cop got shot
她还用炸♥弹♥和枪劫持了一咖啡店的人♥质♥
and took a cafe hostage with a bomb and a gun.
那枪是空的
Which was unloaded.
她才15岁
She's 15.
她也有苦衷
She had her reasons.
无论如何 她都要去少管所了
Yeah, either way, shell do a stint in juvie.
当然 如果有某位有信誉的人
Course, if there's someone with some integrity
愿意为她担♥保♥
that can vouch for her.
你个坏蛋 你认识这样的人吗
Oh, bugger. Know anyone?
你确定你可以用它吗
Sure you're allowed?
萝西应该会原谅我的
I reckon Rosie'll forgive me.
没咖啡豆了是吧
Outta beans, huh?
你介意一半一半混着吗
You take half- and- half?
为什么 这样会更好喝吗
Why, will that make it taste better?
都在外面放一天了
It's been sitting out all day.
炖着呢
Brewing, yeah.
这又不是红洒 不会越陈越香
It's not wine. It doesn't get better with age.
别这么扫兴了好吗
Quit being such a snob.
你今天的几通操作真是不错
Those were some maverick moves out there today.
我跟你混太久了
Mmm, I've been hanging out with you too long.
实在是太久了
Way too long-
他们说要给我记录处分
They're talking about hitting me with disciplinary charges.
这一幕真是似曾相识
Oof! Been there, done that.
理所当然的
Comes with the territory.
可能得重新训练
Might have to undergo retraining.
威尔士呢
What about Welsh?
一起纪律处分吗
Bit of co- disciplinary action?
你们不简单吧
More than ancient history, huh?
对 某种不该发生
Yeah, bad sort of retro rebound move
但一直不停发生的重现
that should never have happened but seems to keep happening.
怪不得你今天这发型
Explains the bedhead.
我以为你结婚了呢
I thought you were married.
我是结婚了
Yeah, I am.
也没结婚
And I'm not.
还在离
Divorce is still going through.
抱歉
Sorry.
孩子呢
Kids?
有个儿子
Yeah, a boy.
比露易小几岁
Few years younger than Louie, actually.
你瞒挺紧啊
Kept that to yourself.
是啊
Yeah. Did, didn't I?
工作性质使然吧
It's the gig, right?
我们所见到的
What we see
肯定不想让家人知道这些
You wanna protect your family from what we know is out there.
经验之谈吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表