剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
就要乘船去东京了
on a ship for Tokyo next week.
你不去 小心点吧
You're not. Be careful.
啊哦
Whoops!
这儿一直这样吗
Is it always like this?
怎么 你老家不堵车吗
Oh, what? You don't have traffic where you're from?
我是爱荷华州温斯洛普出来的
I'm from Winthrop, Iowa.
我还没记事的时候
They've been threatening to put a traffic light in
他们就喊着要装红绿灯了
since I was a baby.
这就对了 我就知道我们迟早
So there you go- I knew we were gonna find
会发现一些共同点的
some common ground sooner or later.
我也是从乡下来的
I'm from the bush too,
沃加城外 一个叫港丽港丽的小镇
the little town of Gumly Gumly outside of Wagga.
沃加 -实际上叫沃加沃加
Wagga? - Well, Wagga Wagga, actually.
沃加沃加城外的港丽港丽?
Gumly Gumly just outside Wagga Wagga"?
就是那儿 -你当我傻吗
That's the one. - You expect me to believe that?
至少我们那有红绿灯 朋友
Hey, at least we got traffic lights, mate.
认真的吗 拜托 兄弟 咱们走
Really? Come on, mate. Let's go.
那么 你♥爸♥妈也是种地的吗
So...folks on the land too?
喷洒农药的活
Crop- dusting business.
怪不得喜欢飞呢
Ah. Okay, hence the love of flying.
但我的兄弟们抢先了一步 去开了飞机
Except my brothers got dibs on the plane.
所以 我就加入了海军
So...joined the marines,
改学飞战斗直升机了
learned to fly combat choppers instead.
好吧
Hm, okay.
反正我也不喜欢被别人说我飞得有多低
Never liked being told how low I could fly anyway.
有意思
Funny that.
注意了
Oh, heads up.
那就是他 对吧 咱们走
Oh, that's him, right? Let's go.
别急啊 说好的我来做警♥察♥工作 记得吗
Hey, steady on. Police work's on me, remember?
你只要坐好 享受演出 也许做点笔记就行了
You just sit back, enjoy the show, maybe take some notes.
联邦警♥察♥ 站住
Hey, AFP. Stop right there.
行吧
Oh, okay.
站住 站住
Come herel Hey, come herel
来吧 我追一天也不累
Come on! I can do this all day!
站住
Hey, come on!
我不是叫你原地待着吗
Thought I told you to stay put.
太无聊了 你告我啊
Got bored Sye me.
你看上去不怎么紧张啊
You don't look too flustered.
我是个激进分子 警♥察♥天天骚扰我
I'm an activist. Cops harass me all the time.
我的搭档可不止是骚扰你 朋友
My partner did more than harass you, mate.
她把你像躺椅一样折叠起来了
She folded you like a deckchair.
随便吧 我早知道
Whatever, figured you'd be
发生了那事后你们会找上门来
banging on my door after what happened.
那你承认是你干的了 -一点没错
So you admit you did it, then? - Bloody oath!
而且我很自豪
I'm proud of it too.
大家需要知道
People needl to know the dangers
悉尼港里那些核潜艇的危险性
of those nuclear subs in the harbor.
你是准备用这种方式来宣传是吧
Hm, and you wanted to do that by what?
杀死一个美国潜艇水兵 是吗
Kill a US submariner? Is that it?
什么 你们说什么呢
What? What are you talking about?
你说的又是什么
What are you talking about?
AUKUS仪式上的反核条幅
The anti- nuke banner at the AUKUS ceremony.
我没有杀人 -真的吗
I didn't kill anyone. - Really? Oh.
这是你吧
This is you, isn't it?
不是吗 -不是这样的
No? - No, no.
我们是动了点手
We got into a little push- and- shove.
这臭嘴美♥国♥佬♥挨不了揍又不是我的错
It's not my fault some loudmouth Yank can't take a punch.
我都没打到那小子
I barely hit the bloke.
然而他现在
And yet there he is,
正躺在隔壁的验尸台上
lying on a slab in the next room.
一旦被我们证实 你黑了西娜的约会资料
And once we prove you hacked Xena's dating profile
用来引诱他 那就能证明你是有预谋作案的了
to Iure him out, we got you on premeditation as well.
这太疯狂了 一点小事而已 他自己走路离开的
This is insanel It was nothing. He walked awayl
我有视频证明 把手♥机♥给我
I've got the footage to prove it. Give me my phone.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me my phonel
我朋友拍了录像 防止保安找事儿
My mate filmed it in case security got heavy.
看看 他自己走的 他没事
See? He walks away. He's fine.
在这暂停
Whoa, whoa. Pause it there.
那不是西娜吗
Is that Xena?
这就是你的金发美人计吗
This your little blonde honey trap?
她是跟美国人在一起的 和我无关
She was with the Americans, nothing to do with me.
你们可以放他走了
You can let this bloke go.
我看不行
Yeah, I don't think so.
他不是我们要抓的人 -什么
He's not our guy. What?
弗林的死跟打架没有关系
Flynn was dead no matter what happened in that fight.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
因为他被辐射了
Because he's radioactive.
所有的美国人员
AII US personnel
你确定我们不能把它直接拖回海里吗
And you're sure we can't just tow it back out to sea?
那是一艘价值50亿美元
That is a $5 billion
全世界最先进的军舰 警探
state- of- the- art warship, Sergeant.
是 但那玩意儿正在往悉尼港
Yeah, that's leaking its state- of- the- art
排放全世界最先进的核废水
radioactive waste into Sydney Harbour.
我们还要等多长时间才能上艇
How long till we can get eyes on board?
现在有一支海军海上系统司令部的特殊队伍
There's a specialist NAVSEA team
正从圣地亚哥赶来
en route from San Diego as we speak.
就这 没有更近的了吗
That's it? There's no one closer?
核动力推进是美国海军
Nuclear propulsion is the most closely guarded
保密最严的机密
secret in the US Navy
不是随便谁都能有机会进去一探究竟的
Not everyone gets to pop the hood on one of those bad boys.
那就希望他们到的时候 还有地方能让他们进吧
I hope there's still a hood to pop by the time they get here.
放松点
Relax.
我们用核动力军舰70年了
We have used nuclear warships
一次事故也没出过
for the last 70 years without incidenit.
它们不会坏的相信我
They donft break Trust me.
你怎么知道的
Oh, how do you know?
这不是海军保密最严的机密吗
Most closely guarded secret in the navy.
我是JD
This is JD.
他们怎么了
They what?
我尸检做到一半 他们突然出现
They just rocked up and grabbed him
把他带走了
halfway through the autopsy.
理查德·兰金上校 国防部专员
Colonel Richard Rankin, DOD Attache.
你朋友吗
Friend of yours?
从来没见过
Never met him before.
这个家伙 他有权
And this bloke, he's got the authority
就像这样进来带走弗林的尸体吗
to come in here and grab Flynn's body like that?
理论上有 兰金是国防部的 弗林是海军
In theory. Rankin's DOD, Flynn was Navy.
但我以为他们至少会提前说一声
Still, I would've expected a little heads- up.
是啊 你知道这看起来是什么样吧
Yeah, you know how this looks, right?
一名核潜艇上受了核辐射的海员 就这么消失了
An irradiated sailor from a nuclear sub disappears.
警探
Sergeant.
兰金是在试图销毁证据
Rankin's trying to bury the evidence
来确保AUKUS协议不受影响
to make sure nothing disrupts the AUKUS deal.
我明白 我去和他谈谈 -很好 告诉我你什么时候去
I get it. I'll talk to him. - Great. Let me know when.
恕我直言 我觉得那不是个好主意
Due respect, I don't think that's such a good idea.
恕我直言 我才不管呢 这里是我们的海港
With all due respect, I don't care! This is my harbor.
这是我的调查
And this is my investigation.
我们完全可以晚点再聊这些
We can, um, totally do this later.
绝对的
100%.
现在就行
Or we can do it now.
对 -没错 没问题
Yep. - Sure thing. No problemo.
所以 我们刚刚
So, uh, we just came back
从纳瓦霍船员的隔离点回来
from where the 'Navajo' crew are quarantining
他们要等到放射检测阴性才能离开
until they test negative for radiation.
大多数人吧 -大多数都在接受检测吗
Well, most of them anyway. - Most of them are testing?
大多数人都在那儿
Most of them were there.
今早集♥合♥少了一个
CONFIRMED AUTC RED One failed to muster this morning.
奥利里上尉和弗林同时离开了基地
UECKLIST Lieutenant O'Leary. Left base same time as Flynn.
奥利里上尉和弗林同时离开了基地
Lieutenant O'Leary. Left base same time as Flynn.
再也没回来 -你在开玩笑吧
Never returned. - You're kidding me.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表