剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
You wanna know why I got out?
这就是为什么
That's why.
你一次都没提起过罗比
You haven't even mentioned Robbie oncel
拜托 老兄 他是你最好的朋友
Oh, come on, man! He was your best matel
他死了 你脑子里想的却只有你少了个 厨子
He dies and all you can think about is you're down a cook.
我现在不能去想罗比
I can't think about Robbie right now.
我得熬过明天
I just gotta get through tomorrow.
你为什么不帮他
Why didn't you help him?
什么
What?
我看到监控了
I saw the tapes.
你完全可以给他做心肺复苏 送他去医院
You could have given him CPR, taken him to hospital.
可你却跑了 -我什么都做不了
Instead, you ran. - There was nothing I could do.
我到的时候他已经死了 伊薇
He was gone, Evie.
我们现在抽身 他就白死了
We pull out now, his death is for nothing.
他为什么要带着夹克衫跑
Why did he run with that jacket?
我不知道 罗比一直都很多疑
I don't know, Robbie was paranoid towards the end.
我感觉 他是觉得有人不对劲
Got the feeling like he felt someone was off.
或许不对劲的是他 -不可能
Maybe he was off. - No way.
罗比不会的 你了解他的
Not Robbie You knew him.
那他为什么没有去找你
Then why didn't he come to you?
你觉得我叛变了吗
You think I'm bent?
说出来
Say the words.
感觉就像昨天
Feels like yesterday.
都上辈子的事了
That was a lifetime ago.
我们已经走到这一步了
We're here now.
你知道接下来会怎么样
You know how it goes.
一旦投入 就没有退路
Once you commit, there's no backing out.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
我也一样
Me too.
但我不会让你出事的
But I won't let anything happen to you.
我保证
I promise.
我保证
I promise.
你得相信我
You just gotta trust me.
我也没得选
Like I have a choice.
一个缉毒局的兄弟给我发来的
Hey! Got this from a buddy at the DEA.
拉莫斯贩毒集团每到一个地方
The Ramos cartel rolls into a town,
都在当地拉起一批人
build a local crew,
把大♥师♥找来提取毒品
bring in El Maestro to extract the drugs,
然后把实验室和这批人都点了
then incinerate the lab and crew.
嘭 什么都不剩
Boom nothing left.
听着 这次不会这样的
Hey. Ain't gonna happen this time.
好
Yeah.
等等 缩小一点
Wait. Zoom out.
缩小也看不清的
You're not gonna see them any better that way.
缩小 小蓝
Zoom out, Blue.
放大桶上的标签
Enhance the label on the drum.
我觉得戈达德不是在拍他们
I don't think Goddard was photographing them.
他是在拍那个桶
He was photographing that.
Triptahydro 认真的吗
Triptahydro. You've gotta be kidding mel
老人 -有什么发现
Boss! What have you got?
重点不在背景里那两个人
It's not about the two dudes in the background.
而是前面的桶
It's the barrel in the foreground.
那是什么 -Triptahydro
What is it? - Triptahydro.
是一种易挥发的液体助燃剂
It's a volatile liquid accelerant.
就是那种你
Sort of thing you'd want on hand
准备纵火的时候会想要的东西
if you planned on burning the joint down at some point.
仓库案发现场找到的头发
The hair strand from the warehouse crime scene
比对出结果了
just got a match.
是凯恩·梅森
It's Kane Mason.
我们得把她救出来 -去哪儿救
We gotta pull her out Out from where?
我们不知道她在哪儿 也不知道实验室在哪儿
We don't know where she is. Or the lab.
那就去找啊 -听着 你冷静一点
So go we find herl Listen. Just take a breath.
这家伙杀了利森 -这不一定的
This guy killed Leeson! - We don't know that.
他是个卧底警♥察♥ D
He's an undercover cop, D.
他追着戈达德上了巴士 看着他死
Who chased Goddard onto a bus and watched him die.
伊薇现在跟一个杀人凶手在一起
Evie's running with a killer.
好了 所以我们知道拉莫斯贩毒集团
Okay, so we know where the Ramos cartel labs
都在世界范围内哪些地方烧过实验室对吧
have been torched all over the world, right?
所以我比对了火灾发生前后
So I scanned the flight manifests
进出那些城市的航♥班♥乘客名单
into and out of those cities on the dates of the fires-
没有相符的
no match.
但是当我用了面部识别
But when I ran it through facial rec,
就找到了一个用了七本护照的人
I came up with seven different passports but only one face.
跟大♥师♥打个招呼吧
Say g'day to Senor El Maestro.
他最近用了哪本护照了吗
Has he used one of them recently?
多明戈·克萨达在昨天登上了从苏黎世起飞的航♥班♥
"Domingo Quesada" boarded a flight out of Zurich yesterday
在悉尼中转六小时
with a 6- hour layover in Sydney.
厉害 小蓝 至少现在知道我们要找谁了
Way to go, Blue. We at least know who we're looking for.
而且他正往我们这儿来 -是已经来了
And he's coming straight to us. - Uh, came.
他的航♥班♥20分钟前落地了
His plane landed 20 minutes ago.
喂 全面出击 去金斯福德·史密斯机场
Hey, I need a full- court press on Kingsford Smith Airport.
嫌犯姓名是多明戈·克萨达 就现在
Name of Domingo Quesada. Now.
赶紧动起来 他马上就到了
Let's move! He'll be here soon.
计算器呢
Well, where's the calculator?
要计算器干什么
What? What for?
你以前干过这事儿吗
Have you ever done this before?
这又不是下意面
It's not like cooking pasta.
我需要准确的比率
I need exact ratios.
我做对了 大家都发财
I get this right, we all get rich.
要是我做错了
I get this wrong.
我们知道实验室位置了
We got a location for the lab.
在健身房♥后面 -好
Behind the gym. Okay.
我不太熟悉制毒实验室
Hey, I'm no expert on drug labs,
但我可以肯定你真枪实弹冲进去
but I'm pretty sure the guns- blazing approach
绝对是要出事的
has limited success.
你还有什么更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
封锁现场 等他们出来吗
Throw a perimeter around the place and wait 'em out?
他们不会出来的 这就是他们的关键
They're not coming out. That's the point.
如果我们不进去 伊薇就出不来了
Evie's never gonna make it out if we don't go in.
该开始创新了
Time to get creative.
他落地了
He's landed.
在他进来的时候 我们必须一切准备就绪
We need to be ready to rock once he walks through that door.
他没有多少时间
He won't have long.
欢迎来到悉尼 大♥师♥
Welcome to Sydney, Maestro.
这是杰西 今天由她来协助您
This is Jess. She's gonna be cooking for you today.
开始之前您需要什么吗
Need anything before we get going?
好吧
Okay.
可以开始了吗
Should we start?
行
Si.
好
Okay.
收到
Copy that.
他们在机场没截住他 所以警惕一点
They missed him at the airport, so heads up.
千万不能让
The last thing we need
真正的大♥师♥过来搅局
is the real El Maestro crashing the party.
你有什么发现 小蓝
What do you got, Blue?
我在戈达德的照片里
Okay, so I found a microdot
那个桶上发现了一张微点照片
on the barrel in Goddard's photo.
什么
What?
那桶助燃剂是
The accelerant was taken into
六个月前被警方收缴的
police evidence six months ago.
去弄清楚谁签字带走的东西
Okay. Find out who signed it out.
你好啊 兄弟 还记得我吗
AlI right, bro? Remember me?
我们关门了 -是这样的
We're closed. - Ah, see, that's it.
我不是来举铁的 老兄
I'm not here to push steel, man.
你看着我像是需要举铁吗
Do these bad boys look like they need it?
我不是来玩的 兄弟
I'm not here for the sesh, mate.
我是来给你教教规矩的 老兄
I'm here to straighten you out, bro.
我请了律师的
I've come lawyered up.
滚吧
Piss off.
我建议你不要这么做 -什么
Wouldn't do that if I were you. - Hey?
7条5款规定了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表