剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
老大要你把它翻个底朝天
Boss lady wants it turned inside- out
查找米切尔同伙的迹象
for any sign of Mitchell's conspirators.
没问题
Okey- dokey.
我的天
Oh, my goodness!
嗨 -日安
Hello! G'day.
这是哪个小帅哥啊
Who's a pretty boy?
其实我是女生 也没那么好看
I'm actually a girl, and I'm not that pretty.
这是哪个小帅哥啊
Who's a pretty boy?
好吧 我接受
AlI right, well, I'll take it.
嗨 -呼叫小蓝
Hey? - Uh, paging Blue?
米切尔的手♥机♥ 记得吧
Mitchell's phone, yeah?
记得 所以
Yep, so
好 你
Yep, do you
这就查 找到了 这就查
On it. Yep, got itl On it!
嗨 医生
Um, hey, Doc?
怎么了 干什么
What? What do you want?
我不知道该怎么处理它们
Wasn't too sure what to do with them.
我不想把它们留在垃圾里 因为 你知道的
I didn't want to leave them in the trash'cause, you know.
因为它们不是垃圾
Because they're not trash.
他们可能会被用作证据
They, uh, might be used as evidence at some point.
所以我想着你这里应该可以保存留用
I figured you'd have somewhere to keep them till them.
是 谢谢你 兄弟
Yeah, good onya, mate.
我们
We'll, uh
我们会保存好它们的
...we'll keep them for as long as it takes.
来吧 阿滕伯勒 我有个想法
Come on, Attenborough. I've got an idea.
这就是你的计划吗
This is your plan?
有什么地方比全国最大的物流中心
Where better to base your animal export racket
更适合进行走私动物呢
than in one of the largest logistics hubs in the country?
如果我是对的 那个抢劫自然地 杀害米切尔的人
And if I'm right, whoever robbed Natureland killed Mitchell
我们已经有他们的视频了
and we already have him on tape.
是 但我们不知道他们究竟是谁
Yeah, except we don't know who they are
因为有头套
thanks to the balaclavas.
这就是步态科技上场的时候了
That's where the gait tech comes in.
你自己说的 我们没有数据库
You said it yourself...we don't have a database.
那就建一个出来
So let's build one.
好了 各位 请所有人排成一列
Okay, fellas, I need everyone to form a line.
第一位先生 来吧
First gentleman up, let's go
下一位 -好
Next Okay.
下一位
Next.
下一位
Next.
来啊 兄弟
Come on, matey.
就这样吗 兄弟
That it, bro?
可以了啊 你可以吗
I'm good. You good?
等你们不浪费我时间就可以了
Yeah, I will be once you stop wasting my time.
256位加密
256- bit encryption.
这有点太夸张了吧
That's a little bit over the top isn't it?
拜托拜托 好了
Come on, come on. Okay.
老大已经觉得你不行了
Boss lady already thinks you're not up to this.
得让麦基刮目相看 蠢货
Gotta impress Mackey, dumb- ass.
麦基蠢货
Mackey dumb- ass.
不不不不不
No! No, no, no, no, no.
别这么说 别这么说 好吗
Don't say that. Don't say that, okay?
不 -麦基蠢货
No, no- Mackey dumb- ass.
我才是蠢货
I'm the dumb- ass.
麦基是我上司 而且她 她很吓人
Mackey's my boss and she...she's terrifying!
但她人很好 好吗
But she's very nice, okay?
麦基 麦基好人 麦基好人
Mackey...Mackey nicel Mackey nicel
麦基蠢货
Mackey dumb- ass.
我喜欢米切尔的装♥修♥
I like what Mitchell's done to the place.
这让我想起了
Ugh, I'm getting flashbacks
我住过的每一个精♥装♥公♥寓♥
to every furnished apartment I've ever lived in.
是吧
Right?
谁会这么干啊
Who does this?
给床单 枕套
Labels for, what,
羽绒被贴标签
sheets, pillow slips, duvets?
棉被 如果你要在这儿买♥♥的话 得这么说
Doonas', in case you need to buy one.
听着跟编出来的似的
Sounds made up.
等舰队撤走 我还是得买♥♥这些东西
Still, I'm gonna have to buy all this stuff
我得找点好的
once the fleet pulls out and I have to find some proper digs.
这种家居玩意儿都该去哪儿买♥♥啊
Where am I supposed to get all this housey stuff?
家居店吧
A housey- stuff store, I guess.
真是有挑战性呢
Sounds challenging.
你要说难度的话
As far as degree of difficulty goes,
我给个75吧
I'd say it's a, you know, 7. 5.
你居无定所多久了来着
How long you say you've been living out of a suitcase for?
我已经不记得上一次有定所是什么时候了
Trying to remember the last time I didn't.
好吧 那我得提到9
Oh, right. Well, make that a 9, then.
离开家人很久吧
Long time to be away from family, huh?
行吧
Okay.
警探
Sarge?
来了
Yeah.
哇哦 行
Wow. Okay.
你看得懂吗 -恐怕是看不懂
You read table? - No, afraid not.
你觉得这代表了什么
What do you think this means?
我不知道
I'm not sure,
但这是一个牵扯到走私珍奇动物的
but it was written by a compliance officer
最后还被走私的动物害死的
who was involved in trafficking exotic animals,
监察员写下来的
one of which ended up killing him.
要是能弄清楚就好了
Hm. - Be good to know, wouldn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
这太美了
It's beautiful.
是啊 如果你对着纯数学也兴奋得起来的话
Yeah, if you get off on pure math.
我知道 是吧
I know, right?
米切尔的手♥机♥那边有什么进展吗
How'd do you with Mitchell's phone?
加密很严
Uh...big- time encrypted.
但我成功黑进了他的歌♥单
But I did manage to hack his playlist.
然后呢
And?
发现米切尔先生
And, um, turns out that Mr. Mitchell
很爱听9年代的德国迷幻音乐
was into some pretty trippy 90s German trance.
尼尔斯·梵高劳特·斯普雷彻
Uh, Niels Van Gogh, Laut Sprecher, HiQ
但剩下的都还乱着
But the rest is scrambled eggy.
但你在努力解码了吧
But you're working on un- egging it, right?
是的 完全的 彻底的
Yep, totally un...un- egging, fully un- egged.
我不会让你失望的 麦基探员
I won't let you down, Agent Mackey.
麦基蠢货
Mackey dumb- ass.
不不不 他
No, no, he
他这是断章取义
He's taken that totally out of context
赶紧把手♥机♥破解了吧 小蓝
Just crack the phone, Blue.
不
No!
我觉得我们不用破解了
I. I don't think we have to.
我才是蠢货
I'm the dumb- ass!
我怎么会漏掉这个呢 -漏掉什么
I don't know how I missed this. - Missed what?
自从我打开米切尔先生的手♥机♥
Ever since I fired up Mr. Mitchell's phone
他就一直在收到提醒
he's been receiving incoming notifications and...
我真的太傻了 -什么意思
I'msuch a nuffyl Come again?
每30秒
Every 30 seconds.
如果是社交媒体或者是新闻
See, social media and newsfeeds,
那通知会根据发布的不同而随机出现
they're randomized based on what people post.
但这是有规律的
But this is regular
感觉是某种地理定♥位♥器♥
This feels like a geolocator of some sort.
所以有人在追踪米切尔的手♥机♥
So someone was tracking Mitchell's phone.
不 我觉得是他在追踪别人的手♥机♥
No, I think he was tracking someone else's
不管这是谁 都刚刚离开了海军补给站
and whoever it is, they just left the Naval Supply Depot,
往马斯科特去了
heading towards Mascot.
发到我手♥机♥上 -已经发了
Patch it through to my phone. - Already have.
麦基说做得好小蓝
Mackey says, "Good job, Blue".
麦基蠢货
Mackey dumb- ass.
我们走 你把那个解出来 再把它解决了
Let's go. Solve that...and that.
非常棒
Well done
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表