剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
美国政♥府♥
American government.
谁有能力这么做
Who has the reach to do that?
更不用说能搞到高科技无人机的事情
Not to mention the resources for a high- tech drone.
他们为什么要
What the hell would they be doing
监控澳大利亚军舰呢
spying on Australian ships?
只有上帝知道了
God only knows.
上帝 可能还有另一个人
God and maybe one other person.
小心 悉尼海军罪案调查处来了 就你们俩啊
Look out, it's NCIS Sydney. All two of you.
这是你在找的东西吗
This what you've been looking for?
我真的不知道你在说什么
I honestly don't know what you're talking about.
你当然知道了 这是你手下无人机的录像
Sure you do. It's footage from your drone.
这事儿可不好看
Makes for terrifying viewing.
我不知道你觉得我是什么人
I don't know who you think I am,
但我跟你解释一下我的工作吧 麦基探员
but let me tell you what I do here, Agent Mackey.
请坐 请坐吧
Please. Please.
不坐吗 好吧
No? All right.
这么说吧 我肯定是没有在管无人机的
Well, I'll tell you- I certainly do not run drones.
我主要就是看报的
Mainly, I read newspapers.
不是网上那些垃圾
Not the online garbage.
是真实的 实体的
The real, physical,
会把墨水染到你手指上的报纸
ink- on- your- fingertips kind of papers.
看吧 我是做实事的
See? I get my hands dirty.
我每天都在看大型报纸
Every day, I read the big ones,
寻找那些可能会演变成
looking for that little story
重大外交事件的小事
that could blow up into a major diplomatic incident.
这跟我们有什么关系
What's this got to do with us?
这就是我的工作
Well, see, that's what I do.
我是灭飞火的 我是国防部的消防队长
I put out spot fires. I'm the DoD fire chief.
那你为什么
Then what were you doing
不让我们审讯马斯
protecting Maas from our interrogation?
你们逮捕的那位先生就是一簇飞火
That gentleman you arrested is a spot fire
他向国外销♥售♥机密情报
selling intel to a foreign power.
你们也不用猜是哪个外国了
No points for guessing which one.
那些潜水员被牵连了
Your divers got caught up in the middle with
非常不幸的结果
regrettable consequences.
那不是国防部的无人机
It's not a DoD drone.
那是中情局的
It belongs to the Agency.
你看 这就不可能了
Well, you see, now, that's just not possible.
根据法律 中情局必须表明身份
By law, the CIA cannot operate in Australia
才能在澳大利亚活动 你们也知道
without declaring themselves, as you well know.
这么做就会造成 外交问题
To do so would be diplomatically...problematic.
头版头条的那种 -没错
Front- page problematic. - Indeed.
而且中情局为什么要监控澳大利亚军舰呢
Besides why would the CIA spy on Australian ships?
谁提过澳大利亚军舰了吗
Who said anything about Australian ships?
无论那个无人机的主人是谁
Well, whoever owns that drone
都给我们 给你们 帮了大忙
did us- you- a huge favor.
是吗 此话怎讲
Oh? How's that?
海军罪案调查处的职责是保护
NCIS is responsible for protecting
这个国家境内的美国海军
US Navy assets in this country.
这件事暴露了你们安保体制的重大漏洞
This incident has exposed some serious holes in your security.
先说清楚
Just so we're clear.
那些潜水员现在是我们的朋友了
Those divers are now friends of the family.
他们为国效力
They served their country with honor,
无论是你们国家还是我们国家 他们也付出了代价
yours and ours, and they paid the price for it.
你不能碰他们
They stay safe.
还要确保科尔曼的保险金
And you make sure Coleman's benefits
能到他在潜水店的家人手里
go to his dive shop family.
这样你就不需要在头版头条上
Then you won't have to read about a CIA drone
看到中情局无人机出现在悉尼港的消息了
in Sydney Harbour on page one.
谢谢你们过来一趟
Mmm. Thanks for stopping by.
你俩去哪儿了
Where have you two been?
去见另类现实了
Visiting an alternative reality.
我不太推荐
I would not recommend it.
需要帮忙吗
Oh, you need a hand with that?
没事 很轻的
Nah. No, it's okay, it's light as.
其实 我就想说一句
Um, actually, Ijust, uh, wanted to say,
趁着你们都在
while you're all here,
我还没有收到任何
I haven't received any RSVPs
今晚的回复
for tonight yet.
今晚吗 -对 派对
Tonight? - Yeah, the...the party.
哦对
Oh, yeah!
抱歉 我有事了
Oh. Sorry. Ive got a thing.
等下 是今天吗
Wait. Was that tonight?
这
It.
你没告诉她是吧
You didn't tell her, did you?
没事 没事的 我就是
It's okay, it's fine, it's...I just
我想也不会有人愿意
I didn't expect anyone to wanna
等一下
See, uh...Uh- uh.
等一下 我演不下去了
See, I can't do this anymore.
你们澳大利亚人真够残忍♥的
See, you Aussies, you're cruel
残忍♥
Cruel.
这是什么
W- what's this?
惊喜
Surprise!
作为悉尼海军罪案调查处的主管特别探员
As supervisory special agent of NCIS Sydney,
我向印度洋-太平洋分区的上级请示过了
having discussed it with the Indo- Pacific chain of command
拜托 你就赶紧说了吧
Come on, just give it to her already.
我们希望你加入我们
We want you on our team.
我都不知道该说什么了
Uh...I don't know what to say!
我我接到了麦克纳马拉的电♥话♥ 还有那些事情
I took...I took the call from McNamara and everything.
我给他留言说了 我们已经找到人了
I left a message to say that we'd filled the position...
找到你了
with you.
他只是回电♥话♥来确认而已
He was just calling back to confirm.
我都不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say!
答应就行 傻子
Just say yes, idiot.
我答应 傻子
Yes, idiotl
好了 记住
Now, remember.
帽子越大 责任越大
With a great cap comes great responsibility.
看着挺帅
Looks good.
谢谢
Thanks!
好了 赶紧过来
AlI right, bring it in. Come on.
自♥拍♥ -来来来
Selfie. All right. Come on, come on.
麦基
Mackey.
小蓝 到中间来
Blue, get in the middle there.
抱歉 -大家都进来了吗
Ooh, sorry! Everybody in?
说海军罪案调查处
Say"NCIS'!
海军罪案调查处
NCIS!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表