剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
好了 我算过了 这倒计时非常准
Okay, so I did the maths and the timer is bang- on.
至少他们这次没算错
Well, at least they got that right.
什么意思 什么准
What are you talking about? Bang- on what?
我们还有两个小时的氧气
We have two hours of oxygen left.
拜托
Oh, come on!
其实要更糟糕一点
Actually, it's worse than that
因为我们在那之前会变得很难受
because we will get very sick before then.
人会缺氧
Hypoxia will set in,
出现思维模糊 神志失常 甚至失去意识
so it's confusion, delirium, loss of consciousness.
抱歉
Sorry.
得了吧 我拒绝神志失常
Yeah, nah, forget that. I don't do delirium.
十几岁玩大了的时候就体验过了 还是算了
Did that party in my teens. Hard pass.
你去哪儿 -找别的出路
Where are you going? - Finding another way out.
这儿肯定有后门的
There's gotta be a back door around here somewhere.
往好了想
Well, on the bright side,
其实会有那么一两分钟
you know, there's actually a minute or two
我们五十个人会感觉到狂喜 所以
where all 50 of us could feel quite euphoric, so...
51^
51.
嗨 你叫什么名字
Hey. What's your name?
莫妮卡 莫妮卡·罗
Monica. Monica Rowe.
莫妮卡 我是米歇尔·麦基 海军罪案调查处的
Monica, I'm Michelle Mackey. I'm with NCIS.
来帮你控制一下呼吸 好吗
Let's get that breathing under control, okay?
跟着我一起 用鼻子吸气三秒钟
With me. In through your nose for three.
用嘴呼气
Out through your mouth.
很好
Good.
第一次被困在地堡里吗
First time trapped in a bunker?
对 可以这么说吧
Yeah, you could say that.
这是你第一胎吗 -对
Is that a first too? - Yeah.
38周了
38 weeks.
你是做什么的 莫妮卡
What do you do, Monica?
我是记者
I'm a journalist.
科学技术版的
Tech and science.
我从盖亚度量创立开始就在跟他们了
I've been following GaiaMetric since day dot.
再怎么样我也不会错过这一次的
Wasn't gonna miss this for the world.
现在你肯定后悔了吧
Bet you're reconsidering that right about now.
是啊
Yeah.
好 你的心率还可以
Okay, your heart rate's good.
保持住
Keep it there.
慢慢呼吸 保存能量
Just breathe slow, conserve your energy.
我们会把你和孩子救出去的 我保证
We'll get you outta here, I promise. Both of you.
悉尼市中心商业区 盖亚度量宴会
地方对了 但来晚了吗
Right place, wrong time?
人都去哪儿了
Where the hell is everyone?
要来点和牛小汉堡吗 先生们
Wagyu slider, gentlemen?
我是澳大利亚警方的吉姆·丹普西
Jfm Dempsey, AFP.
你们的客人呢 -你们是第一批到的
Where are your guests? - You're the first to arrive.
劳伦·福克斯在哪里
Where can I find Lauren Fox?
她刚才还在这儿呢
Um, she was around here somewhere.
有人见过劳伦·福克斯吗
Has anyone seen Lauren Fox?
她的手♥机♥定位显示还在这里
Her phone's still somewhere in the building.
我没找到出口 但退而求其次了
Okay, so, I didn't find an exit, but I found the next best thing.
只是我打不开它
Just having trouble, getting it open.
这门少了个轴或者是被锈住了
Door's missing a spindle or it's corroded or something.
来 让我来
Here. Let me.
我参加派对的时候带的是口红
See, when I go to a party, I pack lip gloss.
麦基带的是按钮弹簧刀
Mackey brings a switchblade
按钮弹簧刀要有弹簧 这是小折刀
Switchblades are spring- loaded. That's a pocket knife.
女童子军才有小折刀 小蓝
Girl Scouts have pocket knives, Blue.
这刀都能用来阉哥斯拉了
That thing could castrate Godzilla.
你有指甲锉吗
You got a nail file?
你要塑形的还是抛光的
You wanna shape or buff?
你包里不会还有开瓶器吧
You carrying a bar blade in there too?
很不幸没有 但服务生那里应该有
Unfortunately not. Wait staff will have one.
来 把它捅进去
Here. Work this in.
尽可能磨一下
Smooth it out as best you can.
这儿
Here.
我需要你的开瓶器 老兄
Hey. I need your bar blade, buddy.
谢了
Cheers.
再给我来杯这个
Maybe one of those.
够了 你已经证明了
Enoughl You've made your point.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你是怎么做到的 -做什么
How are you doing it? - Doing what?
你还怪上我了
Oh, you're blaming me?
真行的 甩锅够快啊
Oh, that's rich. Nice deflect.
这不是你自己无能吗
Nothing to do with your own incompetence,
还没准备好就推出产品
putting something out before it's ready?
它完全准备好了 是被你给关了
It was absolutely ready and somehow you've killed it.
给我重新打开它
Just turn it back on.
我要怎么打开一个没用的东西 艾达
How can I turn something on that doesn't work, Ada?
警探
Sarge!
给 -谢了
Here. - Oh, thanks.
好吧 这尺寸不行
Okay, it doesn't quite fit.
小蓝 再磨一下
Blue. Smooth it out some more.
我不知道他们是不是单纯专业竞争
I don't know if it's just professional rivalry,
但我感觉艾达认为是罗希特搞鬼
but I'm getting the impression Ada thinks Rohit somehow managed
破坏了启动
to sabotage the launch.
这要怎么做到
How would you even do that?
技术是机密
The tech is secret,
但科学原理是开源的 -所以呢
but the science is open source. - So?
所以只要你扔下足够多的资源
So you throw enough resources at it
就能研究出各种磁相关的破坏方式
and you can reap all kinds of magnetic mischief.
我靠
Oh, beans!
宝贝 你可以把这个脱了的
Babe, you're allowed to take that off.
我没事
I'm okay.
这需要某种东西来卡住它 -还有逃脱计划
You'd need some kind of jammer. - And an escape plan.
来
Here.
把那根撬棍给我
Oh. Hand me that bar.
好了 我觉得可以了
Okay, I think we're good.
看看这扇门后面是什么
Let's see what's behind door number one.
噫
Eugh.
某种作战室
Some kind of war room.
但没有出口
But no exit.
闻起来跟我奶奶家似的 -好好呼吸吧
- Smells like my nanna. - Breathe it in.
奶奶刚给我们争取了更多时间 还有面粉
Nanna just bought us more time...and flour.
是啊 还有1950年代的死虫子
Yeah, dead weevils from 1950- something.
正是我们所需要的
Just what we need.
还不止呢
That's not all she bought us.
我打开了劳伦的手♥机♥ 但文件都是加密的
I got into Lauren's phone, but the files are all encrypted.
那就开密啊
Well, un- encrypt them.
那叫解密 我不会
The term is 'decrypt' and I can't.
所以我们才需要小蓝
That's why we have Blue.
这 搞什么呢
What is What the hell?
对 是会这样
Yeah, it does that.
你那边有什么发现 萝西
How did you go, Rosie?
劳伦·福克斯手上有某种黏糊糊的物质残留
There was some sticky residue on Lauren Fox's hands.
等我把这该死的玩意儿打开
I'll be able to tell you exactly what it is
就能知道到底是什么了
when I get this bloody thing working.
我是JD
JD.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time,
所以闭嘴听好
SO shut up and listen.
听好了 各位
Listen up, guys.
我们在某种军事地堡里
We're in some kind of military bunker,
像是二战时期的 地点未知
World War II era, location unknown.
你们怎么到那儿的 -我们被蒙眼了
How'd you get there? - We were blindfolded.
从集♥合♥点被送到港口
Taken from the meet point to the harbor.
大概8分钟
Trip was about eight minutes.
然后我们坐了最多12分钟船
Then we were on a boat for 12 minutes tops.
什么船 速度多少
What type? How fast were you traveling?
中等大小 双引擎 速度至少20节
Mid- sized, twin onboards. At least 20 knots.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
And I know how this sounds,
但在我们上船之前 我肯定听到了狮子的声音
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表