剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
你们马上就可以像海豚一样游了
You guys will be swimming like dolphins in no time,
好吗
all right?
还有 不能在浅端跳水
Oh, and no diving in the shallow end.
还有迪米 拜托不要后空翻
And, Dimi, no backflips, please
来嘛
Come on!
你想要冲大浪 就得学会游泳
You wanna surf the big waves, you've gotta learn to swim.
我不想冲大浪
I don't want to surf the big waves.
我都不想下水
I don't even want to get wet.
没事的啦 西蒂
You'll be fine, Sitty.
这就对了 没错 没错
There you go. Yes Yes!
很好 很棒
Nice, Beautiful
迪米
Dimi!
我没干什么啊
It wasn't mel
是条鱼 看 那边
It's a fish. Look, over there.
是条鲨鱼
It's a shark.
有鲨鱼
A shark!
我的天
Oh, my God!
都不要慌 应该是无害的
No one needs to panic. He's probably harmless.
那是什么东西
What's that thing?
好恶心
Gross!
这样
There.
就好了
you are!
搞定
Oh, bingo!
棒啊 跟燕麦拿铁配吗
Nice. How does it go with an oat latte?
新装备吗 医生
New kit, Doc?
新装备吗 医生
New kit, Doc?
我也有
Me too.
没错
Ah. Yeah!
你喜欢吗
You like it?
说实话 我更喜欢自己的
Honestly, I'd...I'd prefer a shot from mine.
男人拿到玩具就是这样
Boys with toys.
这么容易满足
Doesn't take much, does it?
不 每天早晨都得从一杯完美咖啡开始
No, you start out the morning with a perfect brew.
就算之后一切都完蛋
When everything goes to hell,
这一天也不算是彻底毁了
the day is not a complete write- off.
我懂你 医生
Uh- huh I hear you, Doc.
干杯
Cheers.
早 -早
Morning. Morning.
所以 这就是你从意大利
So, uh, this is the essential lab equipment
加急运过来的必要实验室设备吗
that you had fast- tracked from Italy?
那我要大杯的摩卡奇诺
I'll have a grande mochaccino.
我看着像咖啡师吗
Do I look like a barista?
我觉得你很适合扎个男士丸子头
I could see you with a man bun.
特别探员麦基
Special Agent Mackey.
海豹突击队的人应该能发现自己少没少条胳膊吧
Think a Navy SEAL would notice if he was missing an arm.
我们马上就去
We're on our way.
早 船长
Morning, Captain.
抱歉打扰你的变装派对了
Sorry to drag you from your costume party.
你这扮的什么 中年危机吗
What'd you go as, a midlife crisis?
你真该来看看今早的邦代海滩
Oh, you should've seen Bondi this morning. Mmm!
南向的海浪 轻拂的海风
Southerly swell, light offshore breeze.
如果你想的话 我可以带你去
Take you out some time if you like.
爱荷华是美国
Yeah, Iowa is number 2 on
排名第二的内陆州
the list of America's most landlocked states.
鹰眼都只能睡别人家沙发上网冲浪
Hawkeyes surf couches and the internet.
帮我拿一下
Hold that?
所以怎么会有鲨鱼
So, uh, how exactly does
游到公共游泳池里去了呢
a shark end up doing laps in a public swimming pool?
这些游泳池是潮汐性的
Oh, these pools are tidal.
所以如果浪头比较大或者碰上国王大潮
So if the waves are choppy or if there's a king tide,
鲨鱼就会被冲进去
sharks get washed over the edge.
但本地人一般会把它们捡出来
The locals usually pick them up
扔回海里去
and throw them back out to sea, though.
厉害啊 -是 咱这儿就是这样的
Impressive. - Yeah, just the way we are.
来啊 来细看看
Come on, let's have a closer look!
不用了
Yeah, nah, I'm good.
我这鞋要300块呢 -随你吧
$300 kicks Yeah whatever
我真的很想去试试鲨鱼笼潜水
You know, I really wanna go diving in one of those cages,
近距离看看大白鲨
you know, see a great white up close.
我愿望清单上第一条
Top of my itch list.
这愿望你就自己实现去吧
That's an itch you can scratch all by yourself.
你知道 它们已经活了几百万年了吗
You know they've been around for millions of years?
你得尊重它们 都跟活化石差不多了
You've gotta respect that. Pretty much living fossils.
刚说到你米着
Hey, we were just talking about you.
是吗 -是啊
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
本地警方没说错
Local coppers were right.
看上去像是海军潜水服
It looks like a Navy wet suit.
潜水服的遗骸吧
Yeah, what's left of it
这表挺酷
And a cool watch.
我认识的海豹突击队都只信赖这个
The Navy SEALs I know swear by them.
换什么别的都不行
Don't trust anything else.
遭遇这样的袭击 还有可能活下来吗 萝西
Chances of surviving an attack like this, Rosie?
那也就是海豹突击队了 但希望不大
If anyone can, it'd be a SEAL, but it's a long shot, I reckon.
去急诊室看看有没有被鲨鱼袭击的伤者
Let's check ERs for shark attack victims.
查过了 没有自己进医院的
Already did. No walk- ups.
那就给鲨鱼拍个片子 看看它早餐还吃了什么
Then let's X- ray the shark. See what else it had for breakfast.
你要怎么给鲨鱼拍片子呢
How do you X- ray a shark?
非常小心地拍
Very carefully, I reckon.
有一批美国海军海豹突击队员正在悉尼
There's a detachment of US Navy SEALS training in Sydney
跟澳大利亚海军潜水兵一起训练
with the Australian Navy Clearance Divers.
去问问 看看他们少人没有
Let's check in, see if they're down a man.
现在 我们暂时先假设被害人还活着 好吗
For now, we still assume our vic is alive and kicking, okay?
去把这条手臂的主人找出来
Let's go play pin the arm on the frogman.
所以你们的协同训练中没有报告意外发生吗
So no accidents reported during your joint exercises?
没有
No, ma'am.
没有海豹突击队员失踪 -没有 我这儿没有
No SEALs gone AWOL? - No, ma'am. Not on ry watch.
是这样 我们发现了一条断臂
See, we have a severed arm with a US Navy
上面有美国海军的潜水电脑表 但
dive computer attached, but
我们找不到这条手臂的主人
we can't locate the owner.
这些海豹突击队的都是野兽
These SEALs are beasts.
就算掉了条手臂
They lose a limb, fair dinkum,
睡一晚我觉得也就能长回来了
Ireckon they could grow it back overnight.
你们的被害人不是我这儿的访客
Your guy's not one of my visitors.
你好像很肯定的样子啊 指挥官
You seem pretty sure, Commander.
所有人员都到齐了吗
Everyone present and accounted for?
好哇
Hooyahl
好哇
Fooyahl
你们美国人的喊杀声绝对是全世界最好的
You Americans have the alltime best battle cries.
你就得出这么个结论吗
That's what you got out of this?
是 还有海豹突击队没有少人
Well, yeah, that and the US Navy isn't missing a SEAL
所以 那是谁的胳膊呢
So...whose arm is it?
你干什么呢 医生
What you doing, Doc?
等这里干了 我要往他的指尖里
Well, when these are dry, I'm going to
注入甘油
inject the fingertip pulps with glycerin.
这样就能取到他的指纹了
And that way, I'll be able to get a print of our frogman.
所以他确实是海豹突击队的吗 -绝对的
So he is a SEAL, then? - Oh, dead certainty.
你看这纹身
The tattoo.
骨蛙 -是啊
Bone frog. Mmm
挺酷 但还是不如我的
Cool. Still, mine's better.
对海豹突击队成员来说
Well, for SEALs,
骨蛙代表的是向逝去的同伴致敬
the bone frog's a mark of respect for fallen comrades
纪念他们的牺牲
in honor of their sacrifice.
鲨鱼的x光片出来了
Shark X- ray's in.
看来他今天早饭吃了鱿鱼
Apparently he began hjs day with a brekkie of calamari,
牙鳕 还有塑料袋
whiting and plastic bags.
没有潜水员
No scuba diver.
这是好消息吧
Well, this is good news, right?
也就是说被害人可能还活着
Means our man could still be alive.
是 前提是他熬过了失血和休克
Yeah, provided he survived the blood loss and the shock.
潜水电脑表上有什么发现吗 医生
What do we know about the dive computer, Doc?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表