剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
你没事吧
You good?
没事 -好
Yeah. AII right.
还在做事吗
Still at it?
对 我得 我得联♥系♥米切尔上士的母亲
Yeah, I, uh...I need to call Sergeant Mitchell's mom.
我只是在等她那边的时区
I'm just waiting for the timezone
到方便接电♥话♥的时候
to kick in more favorably on her end.
你要告诉她的消息
Never a good time to be getting the news
永远没有合适的时机吧
you're about to give her, huh?
这份工作就是这样
That's the gig.
你要搬过来吗
Are you moving in?
不是 就是点家居用品
Oh, no. Just, um, housey stuff.
省了包装
Um, excuse the wrapping.
搞定了来找我们 麦卡
Come join us when you're done, Macka.
你还是继续叫麦基吧
Why don't we just stick with'Mackey'?
真是的 还没人跟你说过是吧
Oh, bugger. No one told you, did they?
说什么
Told me what?
是这样 我们澳大利亚人喜欢某个人的话
See, when Aussies like someone,
就没有办法用那个人的本名了
we become incapable of using their real names.
为什么 -我不知道
Why is that? - I don't know.
我们自然魅力的一部分吧
It's part of our natural charm, I guess.
所以我该怎么改JD这个名字呢
So, uh, what do I do with'JD', then?
你会想到好点子的
You'll figure something out.
看看 悉尼来了
Check it out. Sydney's turning it on.
靠 这国家真是不一样
Damn! This country is something else.
咱有小粉丝了啊
Well, sounds like we've got a fan there.
他就跟只美国帕丁顿小熊似的
He's like a little American Paddington Bear.
你知道他亲自去确保了
You know he's personally making sure
那些小动物都被安置到了
every one of those animals gets rehomed
北边的庇护所里吗
at a sanctuary up north?
现在换谁做盲目冤大头了
Now who's drinking the Kool- Aid, huh?
随便你吧 -是啊
Oh, whatever! Yeah.
但我还是不戴帽子的
I'm still not wearing a cap, though.
是啊 -帮我个忙
Yeah. - Oh, do me a favor.
看看他穿没穿内♥裤♥
Find out if he's wearing undies.
你跟他说了白尾蜘蛛的事情
You told him the white- tail story.
是吧
Didn't you?
好了 各位 你们怎么看
Okay, fella, what do you reckon?
剪刀石头布 决定下一轮谁请 准备好了吗
Scissors, paper, rock for the next round? Up for it?
来吧 放马过来
Ooh- hoo! Come on. I'll take some of that action.
来 开始 -好
Come on. Here we go. Right.
耶 电击枪赢剪刀
Ha- ha! Taser beats scissors.
是吗 不 小兄弟
Yeah? Nah, mate.
老式双电击枪 全场最强 小伙子
The old double taser beats everything, son.
双电击枪 -老式双电击枪
Double taser? - The old double taser.
这些澳大利亚人把你摸透了 D
I think these Aussies got your number, D.
她来了 麦基到场
There she is. Mackey on deck.
干杯
Here you go.
麦基蠢货
Mackey dumb- ass.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表