剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
at the 7 Eleven two days ago.
跟谁说话呢
Oh. Talking to who?
一个叫斯通的家伙
A guy calledl Stone.
好 斯通姓什么呢
Okay. Stone who?
只叫斯通
Just Stone.
露易有跟你说过 她是怎么认识这个斯通的吗
Did Louie tell you how she knows this Stone guy?
没有
No.
你女儿真的很美
Oh. You have a beautiful daughter.
EVBC 那儿
XEFE Z There.
她口袋里绝对有东西
Definitely something in her pocket.
那完全有可能是电子烟
Yeah, that could be a vape for all we know.
拜托 JD 她抢了家银行 有个警♥察♥被打死了
Come on, JD. She robbed a bank where a cop was shot dead.
卡丝 -现在她身上还绑着炸♥弹♥
Cath. - And has an IED strapped to her.
卡丝 别这样
Cath, don't go there.
她完全符合条件 我必须这么做
She's ticking all the boxes. I've gotta go there.
需要满足三个指标 我才能下令
I need three markers to initiate
使用致命性武力 她全都满足了
use of lethal force and she's ticking all three.
她没有直接威胁到人♥质♥性命
She hasn't directly threatened the lives of the hostages.
我们不知道那炸♥弹♥是不是真的
We don't know if the bomb's real.
我们不知道她有没有对那警♥察♥开枪
We don't know if she actually shot that cop.
我们都不知道她有没有武器
We don't know if she's packing.
我真服了 她才15岁
She is 15 years old, for God's sake.
拜托 让我帮帮你
Just let me help you, please.
我这完全是出于自私
For purely selfish reasons.
轻点 -别动
Ah, easy! Ow! - Don't wriggle.
我动作已经很轻了
I'm going as gently as I can.
情况如何 -不太好
How's it look? - Mmm, it's not great.
这是枪伤伤口 是吧
Uh, this is a gunshot wound, huh?
我看不到子弹 可能只是碎片划的
Can't see the bullet. Might just be shrapnel.
但你得去急诊室
But you've gotta get to an ED,
DA 然后用抗生素 OAl
hen go on a course of antibiotics
我能不能
Can I just
问问你这是怎么弄的
...ask how you got this?
有人拿枪呗 -这样
A guy with a gun. - Ah.
你认识的人吗
A guy...you know?
是他 干的吗
Did he make that?
你还在跟他们说话 是吧
You're still talking to em, aren't ya?
你 去开门
You. Open it
喂 喂
Hey. Hey!
所有人 都趴下
Everybody, get down.
全都不许动
I don't wanna see anybody moving.
我直升机呢 JD -马上来了
Don't see no chopper, JD. - Ball's rolling.
在等空管局下许可
Just waiting for the okay from Air Traffic Control.
把药给我
Hand me the meds.
不许突然有动作
No sudden moves or else.
我可以看到起爆器
I have eyes on the detonator.
它没有连炸♥弹♥
It's not wired in.
看上去用的也不是失能开关
Doesn't look like she's using a dead man's switch.
你是怎么做出来这个装置的 露易
How did you build that device, Louie?
你自己穿上的吗 还是有人帮你
Put that on yourself or someone help?
跟你一起抢银行的人
Person you robbed the bank with
是他们给你做的吗
they fix it up for you?
你之前就是打给他的
He's the guy you were calling earlier.
JD 对
JD, yeah.
你是警♥察♥吗
You're a cop?
你不是说你是医生吗
I thought you said you were a doctor.
都可以算是吧 -我们一起工作的
I'm sort of both. - We work together.
听着 我把药给你了 好吗
Hey, listen. I gave you the meds, okay?
你放点人 行吗
How about we let some people go, yeah?
你觉得我蠢吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
我觉得你不知道自己在干什么 露易
I think you're in over your head, Louie.
给我滚
Get outta here.
让我跟卫♥生♥部♥长对话
Don't wanna talk to you again
不然我不会再和你对话了
till I've spoken to the Health Minister.
我可以开枪
I have a clean shot.
是否许可
Do I have a green light?
长官 是否许可
Ma'am, do I have a green light?
暂时不动
Stand down.
你刚才搞什么
The hell was that?
你没在听吗
Were you not listening?
我还想问你呢 今早我们说好的
I could ask the same question. This morning, we had a deal.
是 但那是在你决定
Yeah, that was before you decided
杀死一个15岁的孩子之前
to take out a 15- year- old kid.
我还没有决定 但无论如何
I hadn't decided yet, but regardless,
决定权都在我手里
it's my call to make.
我的任务是最小化伤亡人数
It's my job to minimize casualties.
我不希望有任何人伤亡
I don't want any casualties!
那要是她现在按下按钮呢
And if she hits that button now?
你有什么发现
What have you got?
她妹妹有AML -什么AML
Uh, the sister has AML- AML?
一种恶性白血病
An aggressive form of leukemia.
会影响骨髓和血液
Affects the bone marrow and the blood.
我靠 她会好起来吗
Damn! She's gonna be okay?
她复发了 -但她会好起来的吧
She's relapsed But she's gonna makeit, right?
她 -正在死去
She's- Dying.
我是JD
JD speaking.
听着 这姑娘的妹妹得了白血病
Hey, the kid's little sister has leukemia.
看上去可能是末期了
Looks like it might be end stage.
行 怪不得她要找卫♥生♥部♥长
Right. Explains the Health Minister.
你那边有进展吗 -有
Progress on that front? - Yeah.
我找过部门事务官了
I spoke to the Department Secretary.
他说在把事情转达给部长之前
He wants to know what Louie wants to talk about
他要知道露易想说什么
before he refers the matter on to the Minister.
忙着擦屁♥股♥呢
Ass- covering.
老大 我们找到了她妹妹说的那个人
Boss, we've got a hit on the guy the sister was talking about.
他之前在咖啡店 -你查到地址了吗
He was at the cafe earlier. You got an address?
吉伦路和利文斯通路拐角处的单元
Unit block, corner of Gillen and Livingstone.
好 我们刚刚查到一个叫斯通·马修斯的人
Okay. We just got a break on a guy called Stone Matthews.
你们稳住 我们去抓那狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hang tight while we pick up that son of a bitch.
德肖恩
DeShawn?
你知道你想在一起
♪You know you wanna be together♪
我想和你一起共度夜晚
♪And I wanna spend the night with you...♪
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear!
这里没人 嫌犯不在此处
It's all clear. Suspect is not on the premises.
这人的背景排摸清楚了吗 -主要是毒品相关的前科
What have we got on this guy? - Drug- related charges, mostly.
冰♥毒♥ 海♥洛♥因♥ 芬太尼
Meth, heroin, fentanyl.
他在她妈妈住的地方贩毒
Deals in Mum's neighborhood.
你觉得她妈妈是他的顾客吗
You think Mom was a customer?
你看到她的手臂了吗
Well, did you see her arms?
你怎么看
What do you think?
肯定是做了些什么吧
Definitely something, right?
六块钱买♥♥个狗狗卡布奇诺
Six bucks for a doggiecino?
50块买♥♥个狗狗巴甫洛娃蛋糕
50 bucks for a doggie pavlova?
谁有那么多钱给狗花
Who has that kinda money to spend on dogs?
你们都什么人啊
Who are you people?
你们都什么亿万富翁吗
You all frickin' millionaires or something?
狗而已
They're dogs.
这钱比我家一周餐费都多
That's more money than we spend on our weekly food bill
我得接这个电♥话♥
I need to take that.
真是不好意思 -不 你不
Too bad. - No, you don't
理解 那是我 我太太的电♥话♥
understand that's, um, my wife.
我想也是
Sure it is.
你太太是吧
Your wife, huh?
犬族领袖
Pack Leader?
这是我给她起的 -随便你吧
That's my name for her. Whatevs.
你可以之后再跟她说 -不 不行
You can speak later. - No, Ican't.
这电♥话♥我必须要接 -是吗
I need to take it. - Yeah?
为什么
Why's that?
因为
Because.
因为她得了老年痴呆
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表