剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
什么 你从哪里理解出来肯定意思的
What? You got a yes from that?
大概一小时吧
About an hour or so.
他好像是跟另一个入在一起喝啤洒
He was having a beer with some bloke, I think.
西奥可能会记得
Theo might remember.
那个鬼魂之旅的领队西奥吗
As in ghost tour Theo?
那个小伙子死的那晚你在吧 老兄
You were in the night the young fella died, weren't you, mate?
看啊 警♥察♥来了
Oh, look, it's the constabulary.
这是艾迪·贝克
This is Eddie Baker.
你在他死的那晚有没有看到
Did you see him and another man together
他跟另一个男人在一起
on the night he died?
人身保护♥法♥
Habeas corpus!
给我回答问题
Answer the damn question.
你有没有看到艾迪·贝克和另一个人在这里 有还是没有
Did you see Eddie Baker here with another man- yes or no?
有 都有
Yes and yes.
两个都是美国人
Americans, both.
我还挺会听口音的
I'm rather good at accents.
你是加拿大 温哥华的
Canada. Vancouver.
我是南洛杉矶 英格尔伍德的 -差的不多
South LA. Inglewood. - Close.
你作证的时候没想着提一下这件事吗
You didn't think to mention this in your statement?
我是在新闻上看到他的脸
Well, I didn't recognize him
才认出他来的
un...until I saw his face on the news,
那时候我以为你们应该已经
by which time I assumed that you would have the perpetrator
抓到凶手了
in manacles.
形容一下另一个男人
Describe the other man.
他有种神秘的气质
Well, he had an air of mystery.
眼里盛着抹不去的忧伤
Eyes that harbor indelible sadness.
请你描述他的体貌特征
Describe him physically.
我说不好 老吧
Oh, I don't know. Old.
就是他
That's him.
他们在干什么
And what were they doing?
一如既往 喝了几杯 吃了一点
Same as always having a few drinks and a bite to eat.
我之前就见过他们 我以为他们是父子
I'd seen them before. I assumed they were father and son.
然后发生了什么
Then what happened?
我就走了 回办公室去
I left to go back to my office
换晚间鬼魂之旅的戏服
and don my costume for the evening tour.
然后我就没再多想了 直到鬼魂之旅半途中
I thought nothing more of it until midway through the tour,
我远远看见
in the distance,
有两个人进了亚皆楼梯上面
I saw two men enter the abandoned building
那栋废弃大楼
above the Argyle Steps.
你在事发之前不久看到他们进了案发现场
You saw them enter the crime scene moments before the murder
却没有告诉警方吗
and didn't mention it to the police?
我不是什么英雄 话是这么说
Well, I'm no hero. Only of the spoken word.
而且我已经持续无证工作
Also, I've been operating without a license
和没交保险很久了
or insurance for a wee while now.
你们懂的 -我真是服了
You know how it is. For the love of God!
多尔蒂和贝克是什么时候一起走进大楼的
What time did Doherty and Baker enter the building together?
我 我没看到他进大楼
Well, II didn't see him enter the building.
但我确实看到他出来了
Although I certainly saw him exit it.
你刚不是说你看到两个男人一起进去的吗
You just said you saw two men together.
没错
Precisely.
我看到的是这个男人和另一个男人一起进去
I saw that man and another man go in together.
哪来的另一个男人
What other man?
弗兰克还是不说吗
Frank still not talking?
一声不吭
Like a clam.
如果是我我早就什么都说了
Hmm! If that's me, I'm singing like Sinatra.
而且 谁会和勒索自己的人
Besides, who has a beer and a turkey pot pie
一起喝酒 吃火鸡馅饼啊
With someone that's extorting him?
我是挺喜欢馅饼的 但
I mean, I like pie, but...
他们的财务状况查得怎么样了
How'd you go with their financials?
过去两年都是正常花销
Well, the last two years, regular expenses
杂货 保险之类的
you know, groceries, insurance.
今年2月
In February this year,
有一笔5000的现金提款
5, 000 cash withdrawal.
下一个月 再下个月都有
And the month after that and the month after that too.
所以勒索的说法可以证实
So the extortion theory tracks.
是 但依然没有实物证据
Yeah, but still not the physical evidence
能证明弗兰克是开枪的人
to support Frank as the shooter.
这不是唯一说不通的地方
That's not the only thing not tracking.
我一直在交叉比对艾迪打过的电♥话♥号♥码
I've been checking the provenance of these
来检查这些信息的出处
by cross referencing the numbers Eddie's been calling.
这个奖章是被授予海湾战争英雄安德烈·施瓦茨的
This bad boy was awarded to Gulf War hero Andre Schwartz.
通话记录显示艾迪联♥系♥过施瓦茨的弟弟
Phone records indicate Eddie had called Schwartz's brother.
所以我也联♥系♥了他
So I called him too.
他弟弟说 艾迪找到了安德烈的奖章
The brother said Eddie had located Andre's medal
想把东西还给他
And wanted to get it back to him.
他要了多少钱 -精彩的就在这里
How much was he asking for it? - That's the kicker.
他一分钱都没要
He didn't want a single cent.
他不是在买♥♥卖♥♥奖章
He wasn't trading medals. - Mm- hm.
他是在归还奖章
He was repatriating them.
你们又想干什么
What do you want now?
没别的老太太能给你们骚扰了吗
Run out of old ladies to harass?
其实我只是想知道谁帮你修剪草坪
Actually, I just wanted to know who mows your lawn.
我的草坪吗
My lawn?
当然是弗兰克了
Why, Frank, of course
你先生不在了 这活计肯定不轻松吧
Gonna be hard to keep up with your husband not around, huh?
我们没有结婚
We're not married.
需要太多文件 风险太高了
Too much paperwork. Too risky.
无论如何 我想
Huh. Either way, you know,
他关节炎那么严重 要割草一定很难吧
must have been tough to mow with his arthritis.
顺带一提 我们拿到了
By the way, we got the results back
上次来这里时取的草坪样本的检验结果
from the testing of your grass last time we were here.
这还是个挺稀少的种类
It's a rare strain.
跟我们在艾迪·贝克脚上发现的一样
Same as we found on Eddie Baker's feet.
你准备跟我们解释一下为什么
You wanna tell us why a kid who mowed your lawn
一个帮你修剪草坪的小伙子 要勒索你们吗
would wanna extort money from you?
勒索你们的不是艾迪 对吧
Eddie wasn't the extorter, was he?
他带着弗兰克的奖章来找你
He came to you with Frank's medal
是为了归还
To return it.
艾迪找到了弗兰克的妹妹
Eddie had tracked down Frank's sister.
他在网上买♥♥下了弗兰克的海军十字勋章
He'd bought Frank's Navy Cross online
只是想把东西还给他
and he just wanted to try and get it back to him.
我们也找他妹妹问过
We spoke to the sister.
她说自从弗兰克擅离职守之后就再没有他的消息了
She said she hadn't spoken with Frank since he jumped ship.
弗兰克让她不要跟任何人说
Frank told her not to talk to anyone.
所以艾迪肯定是有哪里打动了她
So something about Eddie changed her mind.
弗兰克不想要那个奖章
And Frank didn't want it back.
它会让他想起太多
It reminded him too much of
他花了一辈子想忘掉的事情
what he'd spent his life trying to forget.
但艾迪还是一直在来
But Eddie kept visiting anyway.
为什么
Why was that?
艾迪的父亲死于战争
Eddie had lost his dad to war.
我觉得他
And I suppose he was
他在弗兰克身上 找到了他要找的东西
Whatever he was searching for, he found...in Frank.
谁在勒索你 阿美
Who's extorting you, Mei?
因为很有可能 就是这个勒索犯
Cause there's a good chance whoever it is
杀死了艾迪·贝克
killed Eddie Baker.
弗兰克从来没告诉过我
Frank never told me.
他这一代人
And men of his generation...
不喜欢分担责任
...don't like to share the load.
我帮不了你们
I can't help you.
你们还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
把我关起来不就完了
Just lock me up already.
我们刚找阿美聊过
We just spoke to Mei.
我们知道你没有杀死艾迪·贝克
We know you didn't kill Eddie Baker.
他还帮你修剪草坪弗兰克
He mowed your lawn, Frank.
你真的准备让杀死他的凶手
You're really gonna let whoever killed him
逍遥法外吗
walk away scot- free?
我还得考虑阿美
I got Mei to think about.
保护勒索你们的人 怎么就是为了阿美考虑了
How does protecting whoever's extorting you help Mei?
他把你们的钱都榨干了
He's bleeding you dry.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表