剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
Monica?
莫妮卡 你能开门吗 拜托
Monica, can you open the door, please?
你还好吗
Is everything okay in there?
我的羊水
My waters.
就是这儿
There it is.
你知道要怎么撬锁吗 -当然了
You know how to pick a lock? - Damn straight.
这就行了
That'll do.
可能麦基搞错了
Maybe Mackey made a mistake.
麦基不会搞错的
Mackey doesn't make mistakes.
那不然呢 我们的信息都是她给的
Then what? All our intel came from her.
拜托拜托 我们哪里搞错了
Come on, come on. Where did we go wrong?
深呼吸 兄弟 我们会找到她们的
Just take a breath, mate. We're gonna find them.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about? !
还有三个可能的地堡 我们根本没时间了
There were three other bunkers they could possibly be in and no time to find'em.
你不打喷嚏了吗
Did you stop sneezing?
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
意思就是现在
It means the wind's not blowing
不再是西风了 小伙子
from the west anymore, kid.
现在变成西南风了 -什么时候
It swung to the south- west. When?
大概是她们在船上的时候
About the time the girls were on the boat,
也就是说如果她们听到了狮吼
which means if they heard the lions,
那船的目的地就不是这里
the boat wasn't bringing them here.
而是送去了那里
It was taking them there.
她们只剩20分钟的氧气了
They only have 20 minutes of oxygen left.
好了 我们行动 -怎么行动
AII right, let's move. - How?
北角离这儿开车至少一小时
North Head's at least an hour's drive from here.
等我们到那儿 她们早死了
They'll be dead by the time we get there.
谁说要开车去了
Who said anything about driving?
给
There.
跟着你的直觉 好吗
Just follow your instincts, okay?
在姿势选择上
I mean, as to what position.
谢谢你
Thanks.
还能感觉到宝宝在动吗
Still feeling baby's movements?
那就好
That's good.
你听从身体的指示 好吗
I want you to listen to your body, okay?
跟身体合作 不要对抗它 你做得很好了
Work with it, not against it. You're doing great.
你上辈子是做过接生婆吗
Were you a midwife in another life?
不可能
Hell, no.
得检查一下你扩张到多少了 可以吗
We need to check your dilation. Is that okay?
别说了
Stop it.
我知道我们熬不过去了
I know we're not gonna make it.
别这么说 还有时间的
Don't say that. There's still time.
我这次怀孕 全程都是靠自己
I've gone through this whole pregnancy on my own.
最后能有人陪着 真是太好了
It's been so nice to have someone with us at the end.
这里不是最后
Nothing's ending down here.
先说清楚 我觉得你对披萨配料的品味糟透了
For the record, I think your taste in topping sucks.
谁会往披萨上放蜂蜜
I mean, who has honey on pizza?
但万一我死在这儿 我不想你永远得不到答案
But just so I don't die down here with you still wondering...
我拿走那玩意儿只是
I only took the damn thing to...
你知道的
...you know.
想让我们的关系恢复原状 恢复到你
...get us back to where we were before you.
恢复到我们的关系搞砸之前
Before things got messed up between us.
顺带一提 那主要是你的错
Which was mostly your fault, by the way.
但我想我只是怀念
But I guess I just missed...
我会怀念的
Will miss.
既然现在要点披萨 德肖恩 那我要玛格丽特披萨
While we're taking pizza orders, DeShawn, mine's a margherita.
披萨还有龙舌兰都是 懂了吗
Both the pizza and the tequila kind. You got that?
很好
Good.
跟我来
Come with me.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你准备给我们做薄饼
You're gonna make us all pancakes
作为我们这辈子最后一餐
for our last meal on Earth.
不是 我要做炸♥弹♥
Not quite. I'm making a bomb.
温压弹
A thermobaric bomb.
用面粉做吗 这不是用来做面包的吗
Using flour, the main ingredient in bread?
也可以引发粉尘爆♥炸♥
And dust explosions.
所以面粉厂才会爆♥炸♥
It's why flour mills explode.
一样的原则
Same principle.
如果我们能用聚能装药使得爆♥炸♥的冲击力冲上烟囱
If we can direct a blast up that chimney with a shaped charge,
或许就能炸出一条气道
we might be able to collapse a column of air.
这是一种可能
Well, that's one way that it could go.
让我猜猜 另一种可能是大家都被烧死
Let me guess. The other way is we all get incinerated.
不 温压弹一般不会烧起来
No, thermobaric bombs typically don't burn people,
但它可能会吞噬掉所有剩下的氧气
but it could swallow up all our remaining oxygen.
好极了
Oh, perfect.
而目冲击波可能会
And the shock waves could
让我们的五脏六腑移位 震碎我们的骨头和肺部
displace all our organs and crush our bones and lungs.
你还是少说两句 小蓝
Less is more, Blue.
那是火♥药♥吗
Is that gunpowder?
对 还差个雷♥管♥
Yep. I'm short a detonator.
一端用来点 一端用来引爆
One to disperse, one to ignite.
好极了
Great.
好了 那我们要怎么引爆它呢
Okay, how are we gonna trigger this thing?
我们可以用保险丝盒来引爆
We can jerry- rig it from the fuse box.
对 好 我们需要聚能装药来引导爆♥炸♥方向
Yes. Okay, we need a shaped charge to direct the blast.
来 帮我把它掰下来
Here. Help me bend this thing.
好
Okay.
我们真的要这么做吗
Are we actually doing this?
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
有
Yeah.
要动手了 小心
Fire in the hole.
有什么想法
Thoughts?
如果你们想向谁祈祷的话 现在可以开始了
If you've got someone to pray to, now's probably the time.
不可能
Uh- uh. No way.
小蓝
Blue.
或许你可以带着我们一起
I think you might have something you can lead us in.
我吗
Me?
不 我只是不喜欢黑暗
No. N...I just hate the dark.
仅此而已
That's all.
那看来我们时辰已到
I guess it's our time, then.
海军罪案调查处里 亲谁 娶谁 杀谁
Kiss Marry Kill NCIS: Sydney.
认真的吗
Really?
你想把人生最后一刻
You wanna spend the final moments
用于决定自己在假想当中跟谁睡吗
riffing on whose bones you'd like to hypothetically jump?
是啊
Yeah, I do.
我会把你的答案带进坟墓的 我保证
I'll take it to my grave, I'll promise.
你这话真的是各种意义上的不合适 警官
That is inappropriate on so many levels, Constable.
所以作为你的上级
So, as your superior...
我先开始
I'll start.
那儿 车灯 有什么东西触发了它们
There! The lights! Something set 'em off!
在那儿降落
Let's land there.
从现在开始慢点呼吸 懂吗
Just slow breathing from here on out. You got me?
你没事吧
You okay?
脉搏已经连续一小时低下了
Pulse has been dropping for an hour now.
所有人都是
Everyone's has.
不是所有人
Not everyone's.
破坏者在行动之前 需要确保我们死了
The saboteur needs us dead before they make their move.
凶手正在动手 伊薇 站起来
It's happening now. Evie, on your feet.
麦基 -站起来
Oh, Mackey- On your feetl
他们发现了什么
They found what?
我在劳伦·福克斯手上
That sticky substance
发现的黏糊糊的物质
I found on Lauren Fox.
是一种由工业酒精
It's an adhesive composed of
富马酸 松香和柯巴脂组成的粘合剂
denatured alcohol, fumaric acid, rosin and copal.
但那到底是什么玩意儿
But what the hell is it?
舞台用胶水
Theatrical gum.
用来胶假发的
It's for gluing on wigs.
假发
Wigs?
好了吗
Good?
我们走
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表