剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
Get the bomb disposal people in and defuse that.
那笔钱是我的保险 在他拿到钱之前 我们都是安全的
The money's my insurance! Till he gets it, we're safel
你真的想冒这个险吗 -闭嘴
- Do you really wanna risk that? - Shut up!
这些人也有家人的 -闭嘴
These people have families too. - Shut upl
给我闭嘴
Just shut up!
给我闭嘴
Just shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
嫌犯现在手里有枪 正在威胁人♥质♥
Suspect now has a gun and is threatening hostages.
如果有机会 就动手
If the shot presents, take it.
你得让伊薇或者德肖恩
Hey, I need you to get Evie or DeShawn
去接她妹妹
to pick up the sister
然后送来这里 好吗
and bring her here, okay?
去 快去
Go. Go, go!
有人吗
Hello?
霍尔太太 他们还在吗
Ms. Hall! Are they still here?
你女儿呢 霍尔太太 凯西人呢
Where's your daughter, Ms. Hall? Where's Casey?
被他抓走了 他抓走了我的凯西
He's got her! He's got my Casey!
看来我错过了一次没邀请我的小组会议啊
Seems I missed a team meeting I wasn't invited to.
你没时间了
You're outta time.
别这样 卡丝 -我别无选择
Don't do this, Cath. - I've got no choice.
你当然有选择了
Of course you have a choice.
现在制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的那个入
Whoever built that bomb
才应该是我们唯一的关注重点
should be our only concern right now.
我们得设置地理围栏
We've gotta set up a geofence.
如果我们能拦截住信♥号♥♥ 就能去掉斯通这个影响因素
If we can jam that signal, we take Stone out of the equation.
然后再处理露易
Then we deal with Louie.
你知道规矩的 要屏蔽这一片地区的信♥号♥♥
You know how it works- you wanna jam the area,
就得层层上报
you gotta go all the way up the chain first.
那你还跟我说什么呢
So what are you still talking to me for?
到这里来干什么
What are we doing here?
得去救我女儿们啊 -请坐 霍尔太太
We need to help my girls. - Sit down, Ms. Hall.
你该跟我们坦白了
Time you started sharing with us.
我知道的都告诉你们了
I've told you everything I know.
我们在斯通·马修斯的公♥寓♥里
We found your fingerprints
发现到处都是你的指纹
all over Stone Matthews's apartment.
尤其是在缝纫机上
On the sewing machine in particular.
他是你的毒贩 对吧
He's your dealer, isn't he?
炸♥弹♥背心是你做的
You made the bomb vest.
我是给自己做的 好吗
I made it for me, didn't I?
你本来准备去抢银行的吗
You were gonna rob the bank?
本来是明天的
It was supposed to be tomorrow.
结果被露易抢先了
Louie jumped the bloody gun.
她肯定是背着我去见了斯通
She must have gone to see Stone behind my back.
她为什么要这样瞒着你
Why would she cut you out like that?
因为她知道我临时怕了
Because she knew that I was getting cold feet.
她知道我不会真的动手
Knew that I wouldn't go through with it.
因为我毫无用处
Because I'm useless.
你们要那笔钱干什么 -为了凯西
What's the money for? - For Case!
国内没有的那些新型癌症药物
These new cancer drugs you can't get in this country,
一剂就要四万五
it's 45 grand a pop!
我 我不知道那是真的
I...I didn't know it was real.
你们得相信我
You have to believe me.
背心是我做的
I made the vest
但炸♥弹♥是他做的
but he made the bomb.
本来不该有人受伤的
No one was supposed to get hurt.
你想挽回吗
You wanna fix this?
跟你女儿聊聊
Talk to your daughter
让她放走入质 放拆弹小组进去
Get her to let the hostages go and the bomb disposal in
让他们把炸♥弹♥拆了
So they can defuse this thing.
妈 -你下什么呢 宝贝
Mum? -What are you doing, bub?
炸♥弹♥是真的 妈 -我知道
The bomb's real, Mum. I know.
他骗了我们
He lied to both of us.
你不该 -现在你别管这个
You shouldn't have- Don't worry about that now.
凯西需要你 这样更好
Casey needs you. It's better this way.
你得结束这一切 宝贝
This has to end now, bub.
放人♥质♥走
Let go of the hostages.
接下来不管什么后果 我都会陪你一起面对的 我发誓
I'lI face whatever comes next with ya, I swear.
还不行
Not yet.
我都想清楚了 妈
I've thought this through, Mum.
我只需要 -他抓走了凯西
AlI I've gotta do is- He's got Case.
什么
What?
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
妈 什么叫他抓走了凯西
Mum, what do you mean he has Case?
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
又一通电♥话♥ 这次是手♥机♥
Another call. Mobile this time.
亲爱的 -拜 妈
- Bubby? Bye, Mum.
不不不 别挂 别挂
No, no, no. Don't go. Don't go.
我有你的东西
I've got something of yours.
没错
Yeah.
打个招呼吧
Say hello!
没事 没事 没事
Shush, shush, shush.
姑娘 看着我 看着我
Kid. Look at me, look at me.
我们会救回她的 我保证
We're gonna get her back, I promise.
这 这就是我们的工作
This...this is what we do.
你得 你得相信我
What you gotta do is you gotta trust me.
你手里也有我的东西 不是吗
You've got something of mine, don't ya?
把你藏钱的地点发给我
Send me the address where you've stashed the cash.
别让警♥察♥看见
Send it so the cops can't see it
不然她就要遭殃了
or I'm gonna hurt her.
好吗
Okay?
喂 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
等你什么时候不找癌症患儿的麻烦了
When you're done picking on kids with cancer,
就过来 跟我比试比试
come down here, have a crack at me.
我看你不敢吧
I dare ya.
好 我告诉你
Okay, Ill tell you.
你别碰凯西
Just leave Casey the hell alone.
我不要凯西
I don't want Casey!
我不要凯西 我要我的钱
I don't want Casey! I want my money!
我的钱呢
Where's my money? !
不 姑娘 别
No, kid. No.
你把钱给他 我们都得被炸上天
You give him the money, we all go boom.
我别无选择
I've got no option.
露易 不
Louie, no.
不
No.
好 赶紧把僖号♥屏蔽了
Okay, get that fence up.
等他拿到钱 就会引爆♥炸♥弹的
As soon as he has the cash, he's gonna trigger that bomb.
怎么了
What?
一个街区外有家医院 -所以呢
The hospital's a block away. - So?
屏蔽信♥号♥♥会使这里的信♥号♥♥塔都失效
Jamming the signal will take the whole tower out.
所以呢
So what?
怎么了 不就会导致大家一个小时看不了邮件吗
What, people can't check their emails for an hour?
总部拒绝了我们的申请 -什么
HQ have denied our request. - They what? !
你跟他们解释过现在的情况了吗 卡丝
Have you explained the situation that's going on right now, Cath?
这是命令 最上面下来的
It's an order. Straight from the top.
不能屏蔽信♥号♥♥
No fence.
搞什么 她发了什么
What the hell? What was that she sent?
很有可能是钱的所在地
It's the location of the money most likely.
这不 不行
It won't It's not
打不开 这打不开 不好意思
It's not gonna open. It won't...Excuse me!
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
小蓝
Blue?
大概是罗伊的
Probably Roy's.
其他涂鸦
More graffiti.
大概是伊薇的
Probably Evie's.
小蓝 你在里面吗
Blue? You in here?
你得回桌边去 战士
I need you back on deck, soldier.
为什么
Why?
为什么 有什么意义 我是说
Why, what's the point? I mean...
他一拿到钱 就会把他们炸死
Once he gets the cash, he's gonna blow them all up anyway
罗伊会死 我什么都做不了
and Roy's gonna die and there's nothing that I can do.
你当然能
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表