剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表
那是什么东西 -看上去像UUv
What the hell is that? - Looks like a UUV to me.
能用澳大利亚人听得懂的话解释一下吗
In Australian, please?
无人潜航器
Unmanned underwater vehicle.
所以下流是潜下去取水下无人机了吗
So Filthy was diving for an underwater drone?
不止如此
There's more.
看看今早的录像
Look at this morning's footage.
雪茄不见了
No cigarl
是的 那确实是uuv 没有问题 大部分海军都有
Yes, ma'am, that's a UUV. No question. Most navies have'em.
假装不在乎 但时刻盯着彼此
AII keeping tabs on each other whilst pretending we're not
这是我们的吗
Is it one of ours?
如果水里有无人机 那我肯定是知道的
If there was a drone in the water I'd know.
那就有可能是我们的了
It could be one of ours, then?
喂 恶犬
Oi! Bulldog.
长官
Sir.
你认得出这玩意儿吗
Recognize this bad boy?
这太华而不实了 不是我们的
It's way too slick for us, sir.
告辞
Sir.
那还剩下谁呢
Right, so who's that leave, then?
任你选择
Take your pick.
有钱的地质技术公♥司♥
Cashed- up geotech companies,
海洋生物学家 救助队
marine biologists, salvage crews.
大型贩毒集团的无人机比我们都强多了
Big drug cartels have got better drones than any of us.
那一个里头能放下跟你差不多重的白粉
You could put your body weight in white powder
逃过海岸警卫队的眼睛
in one of those things, slip under the Coast Guard's raclar.
如果你们需要的话 可以帮你们捞上来看看
We could bring it up and take a look if you like.
我们也想 但它已经不在那儿了
We would if we could. It's not there anymore.
好了
Righto.
明白 -回曼利海滩了 各位
Yes, sir- Back to Manly, you lot.
小心渡轮 那些船不会停的
Watch out for the ferry. Stops for no one.
你怎么看
What do you think?
前海豹突击队队员得好好解释一下了
Think our rogue narco- SEALs have some explaining to do.
哈米什·大锤·摩尔 海军下士 海豹突击队
Hamish Hammer Moore. Petty Officer Third Class, Navy SEAL
参与过多次任务
Multiple operations.
因巴基斯坦的一次秘密任务获得过银星奖章
Awarded a Silver Star for a classified mission in Pakistan.
查理·钉子·奈勒 上等水兵
Leading Seaman Charlie Nails' Naylor.
澳大利亚潜水兵 在利比亚服过役
Aussie Clearance Diver. Served in Libya.
接下来精彩的地方到了
And here's the real kicker.
他的专长是无人机监控与回收
Specializes in drone surveillance and recovery.
很难相信这是跟我们聊过的那几个人
Hard to believe they're the guys we spoke to.
普通生活对老兵来说是很困难的
Civilian life can be tough on vets.
我们训练他们去打仗 要找回和平更难
We train them for war. Finding some peace can be harder.
所以他们退伍之后都干了些什么
So what have they been up to since they left the service?
在中东接过一些私活
Bit of freelance work in the Middle East.
救人 钻油平台 拆毁之类的
Salvage, oil platforms, demolition.
可以说他们适应得并不好
Fair to say they've had some issues adjusting.
三次离婚 两次醉驾 还有一次故意伤人
Three ex- wives, two DUIs and an assault charge.
这还只是大锤的履历
And that's just HammerHmm.
还有这个人
And then there's this guy.
你肯定喜欢牡蛎的真名
You're gonna love Oyster's real name.
西蒙·基尔帕特里克
Simon Kilpatrick.
我就知道 -是挺不错
Course it is. - That's good.
妈妈是澳大利亚人 父亲是美国人
Aussie mom, American dad.
硬核海豹突击队队员 珠玉在前
Hardcore SEAL. Big fins to fill
他试图作为潜水兵加入澳大利亚海军
Tried to join the Aussie Navy as a diver
但是因为身体原因被拒绝了三次
but got rejected three times on medical grounds.
他的备选计划是在东南亚
Back- up plan was working as a dive instructor
做潜水教练
in South East Asia.
跟他们聊聊去
Let's have a chat with them.
我刚收到消息 今早马拉巴海滩
Hey, I've just received word a body's washed up
冲上来一具尸仲
on Malabar Beach this morning.
你觉得是我们的被害人吗
You think that's our guy?
死者少了条胳膊
He's missing an arm.
还有 我就是想问下
Also, just wondering if
有没有人有兴趣 这周末
maybe anyone wants to maybe go for
去喝一次道别酒
a farewell drink at the end of the week.
就是 如果 如果你们有兴趣的话 之后跟我说就行
Just...If you...Just let me know later if you.
好
Right.
谁去看尸体 谁去找那些潜水员
Who wants the body? Who wants the divers?
让我想想啊 泡发了的尸体
Let me see dead, bloated body,
和健壮的海军潜水员
buff Navy divers.
祝你们和浮尸玩得开心 -是啊
Have fun with the floater. Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
咱们之后再聊 小蓝
Let's talk about it later, Blue.
让我们看看
Give us a look
看来这就是失踪的海豹突击队员了
Well, that would be our missing SEAL.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sirl
我是海军罪案调查处的 可以跟你聊聊吗
NCIS. Like a word if I could.
那是不是 -对
Was that the Uh- huh.
你记下车牌号♥了吗 -本来可以的
You get the plates? - I would have.
可惜它没车牌
If there were any.
这太疯狂了 你知道吗
Yeah, it was crazy, you know?
我们刚认识我就对你一见钟情了
Fell in love with you the moment we met.
就跟被雷劈了一样 -人之常情
It was like a thunderbolt. - Well, you're only human.
除夕夜向你求婚 我们纹了配对的纹身
Proposed to you on New Year's Eve and we got matching tattoos.
你纹在哪儿了来着 -你就做梦吧 D
Where's yours again? - Dream on, D.
然后我们想在水下结婚 就那种潜水婚礼
And we wanna get married under water. Like a scuba wedding.
我说了不潜水
I said no diving.
我们得看看他们有没有能用来操控无人机的设备啊
We need to see if they have the gear required to raise a dlrone.
不潜水
No diving.
而且谁会信我们是一对啊
Besides, I mean, who's gonna believe we're in a relationship?
我太性感了 你配不上
I'm way too hot for you.
等 等一下 你觉得我不性感吗
Wait a...Wait a minute. You don't think I'm hot?
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
嗨 你们好啊
Hey. What's going on?
嗨 我是迪恩 这是我击婚妻 斯蒂薇
Hey, I'm Dean and this is my fiancee, Stevie.
你是美国人吗 -是的
Ah, you'rea Yank? - Yes, I am.
大锤就是美国人 是吧
Hammer's from the States, eh?
日安 看吧 我已经是澳大利亚人了
G'day. See, I'm an Aussie already.
听着 我知道这听上去可能有些疯狂
Look, I know this might sound a bit insane,
但我们真的很想在水下办婚礼
but we really wanna get married underwater.
潜水婚礼 来点新鲜的是吧
Scuba wedding! Something different, eh?
这可忘不了 -是啊
Not something you'll forgetl Oh, no.
我不会忘的
I won"t forgetl
般都是大锤来服务客户 因为他是船长
Hammer usually does the service 'cause he's the boat captain.
都比较正式 懂吧
Keeps it all official, you know?
亲爱的 或许我们应该去看看船
Honey, maybe we should check out the boat
看能不能坐下我全家人
You know, see if it's big enough for all my family.
她家真的是大家族 好多人
Big family. Like, a lot.
我们带你们看看吧 -太好了
Why don't we give you a tour? - Great!
这边走 咱们去看看
This way. Let's go take a look.
要不你们先去吧 我去趟洗手间
Actually, you guys go ahead. I might pop to the loo.
膀胱不行
Bladder like a racehorse! -
拜 宝贝 -拜 宝贝
'Bye, baby. Bye, baby.
这鱼看着好怪 是什么品种
It's a weird- looking fish. What is that?
那是阿克谢尔 是蝾螈 -哦对
That's Axel, the axolotl. Yeah, right.
就是那种身体部位会脱落的是吧
They're those dudes that can lose their bits, huh?
掉个脚蹼 马上就能长回来
Like, they just lose a flipper, it grows straight back.
那是臂
An arm.
那可真够方便的
That's handy.
天 他们看着好有意思啊
God, they're funny- looking things, aren't they?
卫生间是那边吗 -对
Bathroom through there? Yeah. Yeah.
抱歉那里头乱得很 还有那些杂♥志♥
Uh, sorry about the mess And the mags.
还有 马桶圈
And the...toilet seat.
我们真的很激动 能在这里结婚
We're just really excited to get married here,
这么美的地方
you know, in such a beautiful place.
那肯定 我们有那种带麦克风的面罩
It sure is. We've got these special masks with mics.
行
Okay.
这样船上的宾客也能听见你们的誓词
So your guests up on the boat, they can hear you exchange vows.
哇哦 好酷
Wowl Sounds cool.
我们还能帮你录下来
We can film it for ya.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:悉尼(2023) | 导航列表