剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
That's the exact same magic kit I had
一模一样的魔法工具
when I was your age.
谢谢你 莫瑞叔叔
Thanks, Uncle Murray.
不客气
No problem.
你得向我保证
Hey, you just got to promise
当你成为拉斯维加斯大牌时
to comp me some tickets
给我留点门票 好吗
when you're headlining in Vegas, all right?
我们正试图让他多在户外活动呢
We're trying to keep him off the couch.
生日快乐 别担心马克斯 你今年的礼物不会差
这份法医报告
Here is the forensics report
是关于你丈夫另一套制♥服♥的
on your husband's spare uniform.
他们发现了海盐的痕迹
They found traces of sea salt.
干洗是个好主意
Dry cleaning it was a good idea,
但你应该选个更好的服务
but you should have picked a better service.
我没有干洗格雷戈的制♥服♥
I didn't dry clean Greg's uniforms.
他对化学品过敏
He was allergic to the chemicals.
那这么做就不太明智了
Well, then that's not very smart
如果你想让其他人认为他是自杀的话
if you want everyone to think he killed himself.
我爱格雷戈
I loved Greg.
还有谁能拿到枪和制♥服♥
Who else had access to the gun and the uniform?
格雷戈把枪锁在保险箱里
Uh, Greg kept the gun locked in a safe.
就算是我也没钥匙
Even I didn't have a key.
但是我们在保险箱上找到了你的指纹
But we found your fingerprints on the safe.
因为我打扫过它
Because I dust it.
或者是你拿到了钥匙
Or you got a hold of the key.
我都没开过枪
I've never even fired a gun.
你能...
Can...
格雷戈和谁一起去靶场的
Who did Greg go to the range with?
其他警♥察♥们
Other cops.
像是卢
Like Lou?
他们之中有谁想让你丈夫死的吗
Did any of them want your husband dead?
听着 洛莉 我不关心你有没有外遇
Listen, Lori, I don't care if you were having an affair.
我只想抓到杀你丈夫的凶手
I care about catching your husband's killer.
你越这么不配合
The longer you hold out,
也就越让大家难办
the harder you make it for everyone.
想想马克斯
Think about Max.
我们能独处一会吗 警探
Can we have a moment, Detective?
"你有外遇吗"
"Are you having an affair?"
"当然没有 别搞笑了"
"Of course not. Don't be ridiculous."
"我需要知道真♥相♥ 不然我无法帮你"
"I need to know the truth, or I can't help you."
"我说的就是实话"
"I'm telling you the truth."
"你现在可麻烦大了"
"You are in a lot of trouble right now."
我觉得不是她干的
I don't think she did it.
你觉得她知道是谁吗
You think she knows who did?
我还不确定
I can't tell yet.
我们也还不能排除他的搭档卢
We can't rule out the partner, Lou, though.
城里有多少干洗员
How many dry cleaners are in the city?
几百位
A couple of hundred.
不如咱们派肯内基去找出所有人
Why don't we send Kennecki to all of them,
然后询问格雷戈制♥服♥的事
ask about Greg's uniform.
好呀 就这么办
Yeah, let's do it.
我听说威尔斯局长出♥卖♥♥♥了你
I heard Chief Wells sold you out,
而他就顺风倒了
and he just went along.
是啊 我以为他只是没太留意
Yeah, and I think he might have been oblivious.
他没有规矩 这是肯定的
He's out of line, that's for sure.
但他来自警♥察♥世家 他会用完三次机会
Well, he's a legacy, he'll get three strikes.
-然后呢 -他再得到三振也不会出局
- And then what? - He'll get three more.
我们认为那不是格雷戈
We don't think that that's Greg.
这就是凶手吗
This is the killer?
或是帮凶
Or accomplice.
他穿着格雷戈的备用制♥服♥
He's wearing Greg's spare uniform.
他警棍的位置错了
He's wearing the baton wrong.
格雷戈受伤后就换了
Greg moved it after he got slashed.
有多少人知道这一点
How many people knew about that?
我们队里的所有人
All the guys in our squad.
我们一直拿这事取笑他
We teased him about it.
威猛先生第二天就回队了
Mr. Tough-guy back the next day,
但是缝线总被警棍擦到 可怜的家伙
but his stitches rubbed, poor didums.
不敢相信他不在了
I can't believe he's gone.
你应该指控她
You should have charged her.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah
那如果你冤枉了洛莉·舒尔茨
And what if you're wrong about Lori Schultz,
她其实是无辜的呢
and she's innocent?
我们就放弃指控
Then we drop the charges.
那我们下一个指控的人
And then the next person that we charge
就有了辩护优势
has a built-in defense.
如果我们这么抓了又放
It's easy to generate reasonable doubt with a jury
陪审团很容易产生合理怀疑
if we play catch-and-release.
所以我们才不对嫌犯使用钓鱼执法
That's why we don't go on fishing trips for suspects.
卢那边怎么样
How'd it go with Lou?
我觉得他不是凶手
I don't think he's our guy.
卢知道格雷戈不会把警棍
Lou knew that Greg wasn't wearing his baton
戴在伤口缝针处
over his stitches.
他要是来假扮自杀的话
He would have got that detail right
不会弄错这个细节的
if he was staging the suicide.
照这么说 洛莉也同样会
By that argument, so would Lori.
所以 是她的帮凶搞砸了
So, maybe her accomplice botched it?
你找到什么了吗 肯内基
You get anything, Kennecki?
洛莉·舒尔茨 她基本上就是个隐士
Lori Schultz, she's practically a hermit.
没有朋友 没有社交生活
No friends, no social life.
有没有找到
Any concrete evidence
她和卢有过私通的确凿证据
that she was having an affair with Lou?
她过去一个月里唯一的私人电♥话♥
The only personal calls she's made in the last month
只是打给她丈夫的哥哥
were to her brother-in-law,
而那些也在三周前停止了
and those stopped three weeks ago.
给我看看
Let me see that.
干得好 肯内基
That's good work, Kennecki.
去问问他们都谈了什么
Let's find out what they're talking about.
伙计
Hey, Buddy.
我想也许我可以教你
I thought maybe I could teach you
一些小技巧
a few of these tricks.
魔术是给呆瓜玩的
Magic is for dorks.
好吧
Okay, uh...
你晚餐想吃什么
Hey, what do you want for dinner?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我什么时候能回家
When can I go home?
很快 我保证
Soon. I promise.
你好
Hello?
莫瑞 是洛莉
Murray. It's Lori.
你什么时候能回家
When are you going to be home?
莫瑞 他们觉得是我害死了格雷戈
Murray, they think I had Greg killed.
什么 这简直是疯了
What? That's insane.
他们有什么依据
What are they basing that on?
就是...
Just, uh...
答应你会好好照顾马克斯 好吗
Promise me that you'll take care of Max, okay?
好 我保证
Yeah, I promise.
不惜一切
No matter what.
洛莉
Lori?
莫瑞和我在表演后喝了几杯
Murray and I had a few shots after the show,
然后我们回到了他那里
and then we went back to his place.
喝了第五杯之后有些昏昏沉沉的
Things get a little hazy after the fifth shot.
你记得莫瑞在凌晨五点打过一通电♥话♥吗
Do you remember Murray making a phone call 5 A.M.?
不记得
No.
但是我记得他为此道歉来着
But I remember him apologizing for it.
所以 你是几点睡的
So to be clear, you were asleep by...?
两点 两点半吧
2, 2:30, I think.
直到
Until...?
大概十点
Around 10:00-ish?
莫瑞和他兄弟关系好吗
Did Murray get along with his brother?
他爱他 他认为
He loved him. He thought...
他只希望他俩能更亲近些
He just wished that they were closer.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表