剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
证明给我看
Prove it.
对你有什么用
Okay, well, what's it worth to you?
可怜的混♥蛋♥
Poor bastard.
那么 国际刑♥警♥把你藏在哪了
So, where has Interpol been hiding you?
伦敦
London.
贝茨 你那有毒理检验结果吗
Hey, Bets, do you have the tox screen?
从伦敦过来的吗
All the way from London?
我在洛杉矶呆了几周
I spend a few weeks in L.A.,
追踪一些被偷的古物
tracking down some stolen antiquities.
我这正处理谋杀案呢 所以我...
I'm trying to solve a homicide here, so I...
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
这是毒理检验结果吗
Is this the tox screen?
是 毕夏先生死于氟硝西泮过量
Uh, right, Mr. Bishop died of a flunitrazepam overdose.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
我也是
You as well.
我们这边走
We go that way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧
Go ahead. Yeah.
自负
Fancy.
约会强♥奸♥药
Date rape drug?
泰勒确实说过朱利安与一个
Tyler did say that Julian left the party
深头发女孩离开了派对
with a dark-haired girl.
听起来像是个美人计
Yeah, she sounds like a honey trap.
给他喂了迷♥药♥然后带他走
Slip him a roofie and lead him away.
是 但是如果是绑♥架♥失败了
Yeah, but if it's a botched abduction,
那为什么要扔掉尸体
then why dump the body?
难道不是应该在罗斯玛丽·毕夏
Doesn't it make more sense to dump the body
满足他们要求后再扔更合理吗
after Rosemary Bishop has succumbed to their demands?
也许杀人只是发出个信♥号♥♥
Maybe the killing was the message.
我们有谁需要特别注意的吗
Is there anyone specific we should be looking at?
自己选吧
Take your pick.
作战 18 还有怀特·沃夫兹
There's Combat 18, there's the White Wolves,
还有种族志愿者团队
You got the Racial Volunteer Force.
克里斯蒂安·韦前年试图杀她
Christian Way tried to kill her last year.
这还是假设朱利安的死是政♥治♥原因
That's assuming Julian's murder was politically motivated.
但不管怎样
Yeah, but either way,
我们得找到这女孩
we gotta find this girl.
外边还有很多空桌
There's a couple of empty desks out there.
太好了
Great.
谢谢你 警长
Thank you, Sergeant.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
斯多克
Stoker.
杰克·斯多克
Jack Stoker.
我还没看懂他呢
Yeah, I can't figure him out yet.
不 我喜欢他
No, I... I like him.
那我肯定帮你说点好话
Well, I'll be sure to put in a good word for you.
请一定
Please do.
那是什么
What's that?
这是朱利安女友的名单
This is a list of Julian's girlfriends.
实际上 这些只是褐色头发的
Actually, these are just the brunettes.
肯定得花不少时间
It's going to take a long time
叫她们所有人来问询了
to call all of them in for interviews.
是啊 看看这个
Yeah, check this out.
这些是佩琪·莱顿发给朱利安的信息
These are all the messages that Paige Lytton sent Julian.
那是我们在朱利安卧室里发现的女孩
That's the girl we found in Julian's bedroom.
这些只是上周的
These are just from the last week.
"你是我的灵魂伴侣"
"You were my soul mate."
"你让我觉得我们之间是真爱
"You made me think we had something real,
但你只是在利用我"
but you were just using me."
"我之前从没对人有过这种感觉
"I've never felt like this about anyone before.
我和你在一起感觉好安全"
I feel so safe with you."
"你毁了我的生活
"You ruined my life.
我希望你去死"
I wish you were dead."
"我要杀了你"
"I'm going to kill you."
她这条是上周二发的
She sent that one last Tuesday.
我觉得我们应该去找她来
I think we should pick her up.
我觉得我们应该去找她来
I think we should pick her up.
她可是真迷人
She's an absolute charmer.
周四照常
Thursday is on.
我不知道周四会发生什么 但是...
I don't know what's happening Thursday, but, uh...
算我一个
I'm in.
周四照常
Thursday is on.
你是谁
Who are you?
共同的朋友
Mutual friends.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
而我知道你所有的事
And yet I know all about you.
这里传播着虚假的谣言
There are false rumors floating around.
你听到了什么
What have you heard?
什么都没有
Nothing.
很好
Good.
周四你在哪
Where are you going to be Thursday?
在房♥子里
At the house.
哪个房♥子
Which house?
你想跟朱利安一样吗
You want to end up like Julian?
那就告诉我地址
You tell me the address now.
迈特逊338街 230号♥
388 Martson. 230.
谁跟你说了别的 就打给我
Anyone tells you otherwise, you call me.
只有我 明白吗
Only me. Understand?
周四见
See you Thursday.
"我要杀了你"
"I'm going to kill you."
我这是比喻
I meant metaphorically.
朱利安伤害过你吗
Did Julian ever hurt you?
他伤了我的心
He broke my heart.
他身体上伤害过你吗
Did he ever hurt you physically?
当然没有
Of course not.
他有没有不理解“不要”的意思
Did he ever have a hard time understanding the word "No"?
他的问题是不会说“不要”
His problem was he couldn't say no.
任何正妹想要他 他...
Any hot girl who wanted him, he...
就跟人走
took her up on it.
这倒解释了你信息中的愤怒
Well, that explains the anger in your messages.
听着 我没杀他
Look, I didn't kill him.
我说过了 我在等他
I told you, I was waiting for him.
而且他的保镖队呢
And where the hell was his security detail?
那些人应该保护他的
Those people are supposed to protect him.
这
And, uh...
他们都是些什么人呢
What people would that be?
他的国际刑♥警♥保镖队
His Interpol bodyguard.
佩奇 等我们一下好吗
Can you excuse us for a second, please, Paige?
国际刑♥警♥不提供保镖服务的
Interpol doesn't provide security.
是啊 我就知道你要说
Yeah, I figured you would have mentioned that.
那到底是谁在保护那孩子
So, who's watching the kid?
-你问保镖的事啊 -对
- The bodyguard thing? - Yeah.
朱利安以前喜欢跟姑娘们说
Julian used to tell girls
他健身房♥的同伴是他的保镖
that his buddy from the gym was his private security,
她们就都信了
and they believed him, too.
而且对他更加着迷
They went nuts for it.
觉得他是贵族什么的
Thought he was, like, royalty or something.
这招挺聪明的
Dude was smart.
所以他从来都不担心个人安全吗
So he was never actually worried about his personal safety.
他不需要担心啊
No, he didn't have to be.
大家都喜欢他
Everybody loved him.
他健身房♥的同伴叫什么
This buddy from the gym, what's his name?
不知道 我也没见过
I don't know, I never met him,
但是那个健身房♥叫暴♥力♥体能训练
but the gym's called Crossfit Uncivilized.
就在百老汇街那边
It's over on Broadway.
他经常去的
He went there all the time.
朱利安的妈妈担负他的所有开销吗
I'm assuming Julian's mother just paid for everything?
朱利安没那么依赖他妈妈
Julian wasn't dependent on her like that.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表