剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
他自己也有不少生意
He had tons of stuff going on on the side.
什么生意
Oh, what kind of stuff?
房♥产啊投资啊什么的
You know, real estate, investments, stuff like that.
他并不想一辈子
He just wasn't interested in being a trust fund kid
靠信托基金度日
the rest of his life.
他有自己的追求
He had ambition.
勒痕是死前产生的
The ligature marks are pre-mortem.
他死前曾被捆绑固定
He was bound prior to death.
小系带损伤
and the frenula are damaged,
损伤很严重
top and bottom.
所以他是被塞住了嘴吗
So he was gagged?
是的 他似乎左右摇摆头部
Yes. It's likely he was moving his head from side to side,
想要挣脱
trying to break free.
他的喉咙里有些亮亮的东西
I also found some glitter in his throat.
所以可能是塞住嘴的时候留下的
So maybe that's from the gag.
是的 我取了样本送到实验室了
Uh-huh. I sent a sample to the lab.
很好 谢谢
Great, thanks,
如果运气好的话
and with any luck,
说不定我要采访的15个大学女生里
maybe one of the 15 college girls
就有一个戴闪光的首饰的
I'm about to go interview will be wearing glitter.
-听起来很有意思 -是啊
- Sounds like a fun day. - Yeah.
你看新闻了吗
Did you hear the news?
我们有目击者了
A witness came forward.
有人在蒂姆·凯利攻击我之前
Someone saw Tim Kelly enter the station
看到了他进站
right before he attacked me.
我还没听说这个好消息
I had not heard that. That's great.
听说他的罪名
I have to admit,
不止基于我的证词
it's a relief to know that his conviction
我还是很宽慰的
is not hinging totally on my testimony.
我很高兴他站出来了
I'm glad he came forward when he did.
再次对您丧子之事表示抱歉
And again, I am so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个
Well...
罗斯玛丽·毕夏没有为儿子雇保镖
Rosemary Bishop did not hire any security
而且
for her son,
他的生活费也不足以
and there's no way
担负个人保镖的费用
his allowance could cover it.
兄弟会成员认为
Yeah, the Frat brothers seem to think
保镖可能是他健身房♥的朋友
it might be someone from Julian's gym,
所以我打算等他们明天早上开门以后
so I was going to head in there
去看看
when they open in the morning.
我可以跟你一起吗
Can I come along? Is that okay?
可以啊
Yeah, sounds good.
你能不能想象
Can you imagine
上大学都有生活费供着
having an allowance to go to college?
无法想象
No. I can't.
我那时候不要命地工作
I worked my ass off.
我打两份工 还有个孩子要养
I had two jobs, and I raised a kid.
你在哪上的学
Where did you go to school?
爱丁堡
I went to Edinburgh.
我学的是刑事司法
I was studying criminal justice.
本来是想当律师的
I was going to be a lawyer.
后来怎么不当了
What changed your mind?
律师不能飙车抓人啊
Eh, lawyers are not allowed to be in car chases.
那你呢
How about you?
我呢 作为单身母亲
Well, as a single mom,
需要一个福利好的稳定工作
I needed a steady job with good benefits.
而且我喜欢这行的刺♥激♥
And I liked the excitement.
这是你孩子吗
Is this your kid?
是啊
Yeah.
这是曼尼
That's Manny.
他是我的命根子
He's the love of my life.
很可爱
Sweet.
你呢
You?
我没有孩子
No, no kids.
有两个前妻
Two ex-wives.
哦 还有只猫
Oh, and there was a cat,
但是现在在我妈那
but my mother has him now.
为什么 是你出差太多吗
Why, 'cause you travel so much?
不不不
No, no, no, no,
是他太伺候了
he's a massive pain in the arse.
你看到过朱利安
And did you see Julian with a brown-haired girl
和棕发妹在一起吗
at any point?
布里特尼 苏菲 曼迪 斯凯还有我
Brittany, Sophie, Mandy, Skye... me.
他和哪个一起走的
Did he leave with any of them?
我一点左右和特雷弗一起走的
I left with Trevor around 1:00.
其实查德才是我男朋友
I'm seeing Chad,
但是他搞了斯凯 所以
but he hooked up with Skye, so...
好吧
Okay, uh...
那你提到的其他人呢
what about the others that you mentioned?
其实一开始
The whole thing started
斯凯抓到李艾姆和曼迪上♥床♥
when Skye caught Liam making out with Mandy.
但是她也没有太大反应
But she had, like, no reason to freak out,
因为大家都知道
because everybody already knew
他们已经分手了
that they were broken up.
好的
Okay.
这些人里有谁跟朱利安有过节吗
But, um, did any of these people have a problem with Julian?
我觉得苏菲应该
I think Sophie hooked up with him
跟他搞过几次
a couple of times,
但是后来她又和布莱斯在一起了
but that was before she started seeing Bryce...
我肯定
Well, I'm pretty sure
斯凯发起攻势之前
that Skye knew Chad was with Keva
就知道查德和姬娃在一起
when she made her move.
但是姬娃暑假回家的时候
But Keva did hook up with Skye's ex
又搞了斯凯的前任 所以
when she went home for the summer, so...
所以这些
So, what does any of this have to do
和朱利安的死有什么关系
with Julian's murder?
没关系啊
Nothing.
真是漫长的一天
It's been a long day.
不过我从姬娃那里确实得到了点有用的
But I actually did get something good from Keva.
她说她看见朱利安和一个"极客女孩"
She said that she saw Julian making out with a "Geeky girl"
几个星期前在图书馆附近亲热
near the library a few weeks ago.
他说她是他的家教 那个女生是棕色头发
He said that she was his tutor. She had brown hair.
有可能是和他一起离开聚会的那个女生
Could be the girl that he left the party with.
去查查
Well, get to it.
每日造型
你穿的是我设计的衣服
You're wearing one of my pieces.
这剩这一件干净了
Oh, it's the only clean thing I have.
我有段时间没洗衣服了
You know, I haven't done laundry in a while.
给
There.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
真不知道没有你我该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without you.
或许得花钱雇人来维护你的网站
Probably pay someone to maintain your website.
你看上去很憔悴
You look bagged.
你有好好休息吗
Are you getting enough sleep?
最近没有 我真的很忙
Not lately. I've been really busy.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他叫什么
What's his name?
不会吧
Shut up.
你怎么一开始不说这事呢
How did you not lead with this?
快告诉我细节
Details. Now.
他很聪明
He's really smart,
体贴
and thoughtful.
他希望自己能有所作为
He wants to do something real with his life.
天啊 你闪着恋爱的光芒
Oh, my God, you're glowing.
他叫什么
What's his name?
拜托
Come on.
朱利安·毕夏
Julian Bishop.
我的照片
他超帅啊
He is super hot.
所以他为什么和我这种人在一起
So, what's he doing with me?
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表