剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
But this is a new procedure.
陪审员们不了解
Jurors aren't familiar with it,
而且在提出的科学家和受害者
and given that the scientist and the victim
是同一人的情况下
are the same person...
这可能会让我们败诉
this could go sideways on us.
-她知道吗 -不知道
- Does she know that? - No.
我不能动摇她上庭前的信心
I can't afford to shake her confidence heading into trial.
成败的关键都在她的证词
It all hinges on her testimony.
如果我们没法证明凯利去了验尸房♥
If we can't put Kelly in the morgue--
我知道
I know.
卢卡斯 和检察官谈得怎么样了
Lucas. How'd it go with the prosecutor?
一切顺利
All good.
我准备走的
I was gonna go,
去中♥央♥公园
head out to Central Park,
跟安琪和宝拉会合
meet up with Angie and Paula.
她们已经把情况反馈回来了
They already checked in.
确认了遇害者的身份
They got an I.D. on their victim,
名叫特蕾西·布雷
Tracy Blaine.
那我开始对遇害者
Well, I can get started
进行深入调查吧
on the victimology for them.
她们正在查
Well, they're on that now.
发现了一个可能相关的人
They got a name they'd like tracked down.
吉尔·道斯
Jill Dawes?
她是最后和特蕾西交谈的人
The last person Tracy talked to.
我这就去
I'm on it.
汽车旅馆
一晚上一百二十块
It's 120 for the night.
含税 中午前退房♥
Plus tax. Checkout's at noon.
你需要几把钥匙 里普利女士
How many keys there, Ms. Ripley?
一把就够了 我一个人
Just one. I'm alone.
一定要弹碰撞乐队的曲子吗
Did it have to be The Clash?
这首曲子的节奏很好 很容易跟上
It's got a great beat, it's easy to pick up.
是讲解基础概念的好素材
It's a great way to teach the basic concepts.
但非得是它吗
But did it?
不 也不一定要是碰撞乐队的
No, it didn't have to be The Clash.
性手♥枪♥乐队的也不错
Could've been The Sex Pistols.
约塔尼家的捐助
The Yutani endowment
可以解决我所有的预算问题
would have resolved all of my budget issues.
不如我来让你
Why don't you let me
忘掉预算的事
take your mind off of budgets?
嘿 我在想
Hey... I was thinking.
不是应该什么都不想吗
I thought the idea was not to.
我正享受着呢
I was kind of enjoying this.
要不
What if...
要不我停药怎么样
what if I stop taking my pills?
也许我们应该再试试
Maybe it's time for us to try again.
我们已经拥有的还不够吗
Isn't what we have enough?
特蕾西在运营一个妈咪博客
Tracy had a mommy blog
她的丈夫 史蒂芬是"饮蔬"公♥司♥的负责人
and her husband, Steven, owns "Drink Your Vegetables."
那是什么
What's that?
有机果汁公♥司♥
Organic juice company.
我早餐都吃培根甜甜圈 哪里会知道
I ate a bacon doughnut for breakfast.
你好 "饮蔬"公♥司♥
"Drink Your Vegetables."
请问您要找谁
How may I direct your call?
我找史蒂芬·布雷
Yeah, Steven Blaine, please.
抱歉 布雷先生出差不在
I'm sorry, Mr. Blaine is out of town on business.
要帮您留个口信吗
Would you like to leave a message?
我是市局的梅泽警探
This is Detective Mazur with the MPD.
他什么时候回来
When will he be back?
他还在路上
He's traveling now,
但应该明天会回公♥司♥
but he should be back in the office tomorrow--
他是几点的航♥班♥
And what time's his flight land?
差不多晚上九点到
Not until 9:00 this evening.
好的 谢谢 我到时候再打来
Okay, thank you, I'll call back then.
我们得确定他们的小孩在哪儿上学
We gotta find out what school their kid goes to,
然后派人把他们接过来
send someone to pick 'em up.
你怎么知道他们有小孩的
How do you know they have a kid?
因为后座上都是面包屑啊
Well, they got crumbs all over the backseat,
车把手上还沾了花生酱
and there's peanut butter on the door handle.
没错
Oh, yeah.
欧文在中♥央♥路径小学上学
Owen's at Central Trail Elementary.
需要的话 我可以跟你一起去
I can go with you, if you want.
见到有熟人可能会好一些
It might help him to see a friendly face.
谢谢 我们会照顾好他的
I appreciate that, but we'll take good care of him.
简直太糟糕了
This is so terrible.
我今天早上还刚跟特蕾西聊过天
I just talked to Tracy this morning.
你们聊了些什么
What did you talk about?
我申请了一份新工作
Well, I applied for a new job,
她给我回电♥话♥说她可以当我的推荐人
and she called me back to say that she'd be a reference.
你给特蕾西当了多久的保姆
How long were you a nanny for Tracy?
史蒂芬在他的第一任老婆
Well, Steven hired me
去世后雇的我
after his first wife died.
她怎么去世的
How did she die?
车祸
A car accident.
太惨了
It was so sad.
现在又出了这种事
And now this.
可怜的史蒂芬
Poor Steven.
我和欧文度过了美妙的两年
I was with Owen for two wonderful years.
我猜在特蕾西出现之后
And I take it the situation changed
情况就变了
when Tracy entered the picture.
特蕾西在欧文身上下了很多功夫
Well, Tracy put in a lot of effort with Owen,
但他就是和她不亲
but he just wasn't bonding with her,
因此史蒂芬 特蕾西和我都觉得
so Steven, Tracy, and I felt that it would be best,
为了欧文
for Owen's benefit,
还是我离开比较好
for me to leave.
但
Well, still...
这对你来说还是很不容易吧
that couldn't have been easy on you.
是不容易
It wasn't.
欧文和我
Owen and I...
我们的关系非常亲密
We were very close.
但我理解
But I understand.
如果我是特蕾西 我可能也会这么想
If I was Tracy, I'd probably feel the same.
你在给布雷家工作的时候
Now, when you worked for the Blaines,
特蕾西会经常去中♥央♥公园吗
did Tracy spend a lot of time in Central Park?
中♥央♥公园
Central Park?
她只会和欧文一起去那儿
She'd only go there with Owen.
他有一艘遥控船 他很喜欢在那里玩
He has a remote-control boat that he likes to play with.
卢卡斯说我们要找一艘船
Lucas says we're looking for a boat.
什么样的船
What kind of boat?
快艇
Speedboat.
好的 有发现通知你
Okay, I'll let you know if we find something.
嘿 弗林
Hey, Flynn!
怎么
Yeah?
欧文 你能听见吗
Owen, can you hear me?
-欧文 -欧文
- Owen! - Owen!
-没事的 -欧文
- It'll be okay? - Owen!
欧文
Owen!
坚持 坚持住
Hold up, hold up!
欧文
Owen!
往左边去一点
A little to the left.
如果你在这里
Let us know if you're out there!
给我们点信♥号♥♥ 欧文
Give us a sign. Owen!
等它们搜完这边
Once they're finished there,
我们需要转移到东南角
we need to move them to the southeast corner.
安珀警戒已经发出去了
The Amber Alert's out.
欧文的学校确认他早上没去学校
Owen's school confirmed, he wasn't there this morning.
特蕾西打电♥话♥给学校说他有预约
Tracy called in and said he had an appointment.
我们不能冒险让史蒂芬·布雷
We cannot risk Steven Blaine finding out
通过媒体知道他的孩子失踪了
that his kid is missing through the media.
维嘉已经派警员去机场接他
Vega's sent uniforms to meet his plane when it lands.
我们必须加大搜查范围
We gotta widen our search and start
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表