剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
只针对那些浪费我时间的人
Just people who waste my time.
好吧 好吧 等等
Okay, okay, okay, wait.
其实我另有所图
I've got an ulterior motive.
真让我惊讶
Surprise, surprise.
我想要你帮我通过计算机考试
I may need a little help passing computer science.
好吧 辅♥导♥费25块一小时
Well, tutoring starts at $25 an hour.
如果你要我帮你写作业
If you want me to do your homework,
那就是一百一小时
it's $100 an hour.
你低估了自己
You undervalue yourself.
我们明天这儿见
I'll meet you here tomorrow.
抱歉 不行
Nope, sorry.
拜托
Please.
我男朋友把他的卡和钥匙都给我了
My boyfriend gave me his card and key.
我只需要几秒钟
It will only take me a second.
我不能让你打开会员的寄物柜
I can't let you into a member's locker.
即使是这个会员
Even if it's a member
让我来拿他的东西也不行吗
who's asked me to come and get his stuff?
这东西有什么特殊意义吗
Is that supposed to mean something?
这是紧急情况
This is an emergency.
朱利安找不到他的记事本了
Julian can't find his day-timer.
他有一件很重要的事情
He has an important event,
就在星期四
Thursday.
所有的信息都在他的寄物柜里
All the information is in there.
那么朱利安就应该自己来拿
Then Julian should come get it himself.
听起来朱利安
It sounds to me like Julian
不像是什么忠诚的男朋友啊
wasn't the most faithful boyfriend.
是啊 我觉得佩奇也差不多
Yeah, I got the same vibe from Paige.
维嘉来过电♥话♥
Vega called.
国际刑♥警♥组织派来了一位联络员
Apparently, Interpol is sending us a liaison.
为什么
Why?
不知道
I don't know.
来联络吧 我猜
To liaise, I guess.
你们来了啊
Oh, there you are.
你一定就是我们的国际刑♥警♥探员吧
You must be our Interpol agent.
你说你是警♥察♥
You said you were a cop.
我是
I am a cop.
杰克·斯多克探员 国际刑♥警♥组织
Agent Jack Stoker. Interpol.
安琪·弗林
Angie Flynn.
凶案组
Homicide.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我是布莱恩·卢卡斯警探
Detective Brian Lucas.
警探
Detective.
先失陪了 戴瑞克
Uh, can you excuse us, Derek?
谢谢
Thank you.
我是应英国政♥府♥的要求
I'm here on the request
来这里的
of the British government.
我们认为朱利安·毕夏的死是政♥治♥原因
We believe that Julian Bishop's death was politically motivated.
因为他的母亲吗
Because of his mother?
她才刚躲过一次暗♥杀♥袭击
She's already survived one assassination attempt,
我们认为她的敌人盯上了她的儿子
and we believe her enemies targeted her son.
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I just...
我只是不能相信他死了
I just can't believe he's dead.
给你
There you go.
放松 孩子
Just let it out, kid.
放松
Let it out.
你觉得这个暗♥杀♥理论
So, do you think there's anything
怎么样
to this whole assassination theory?
不知道 我们得先调查一下
I don't know, we've got to check it out.
是的 我们还得调查一下所有
Yeah, we also need to check out every single brunette
独自来派对的棕发女子
that was at that party.
没错
Yeah, that's true.
好了 你继续调查
Okay, why don't you do that,
我来处理这里的事情怎么样
and I'll take care of this.
我们稍后联♥系♥
We'll connect later.
那么
So, um...
等你准备好了
When you're ready,
我们想问你几个问题
we'd like to ask you a few questions.
好的
Yeah.
你脖子上的红肿是怎么回事
How'd you get that welt on your neck?
这个吗
Oh, this?
被漆弹打的
It's from paint ball.
听着就疼
Ouch.
是一个慈善活动
It was a charity thing.
打新生
Shoot a frosh.
我们筹到了1200元
We raised $1,200.
这是谁的主意
Whose idea was that?
朱利安的
Julian's.
听起来朱利安对你可不怎么好啊
Sounds like Julian was a little hard on you.
不是 朱利安一直罩着我
No, Julian had my back.
是他帮我进的Σ兄弟会
He fought for me to get into Sigma Sigma Delta.
佩琪·莱顿说是你以朱利安的名义
Paige Lytton says that you invited her
邀请她去他的房♥间的
up to his room on his behalf?
是的 朱利安让我这么做的
Well, Julian asked me to.
但他在午夜的时候和别人离开了派对
But he left the party around midnight with someone else.
你知道是谁吗
Any idea who she was?
不知道
I don't know.
我和我商务班的同学特拉走了
I left with Terra, from my commerce class.
是吗
Oh, did you, now?
漂亮
Well done.
她的室友今天早上把我赶出来了
Her roommate kicked me out this morning.
所以我就回来这里了
so I came back here.
我们需要特拉的联♥系♥方式 好吗 戴瑞克
We're going to need Terra's information, okay, Derek?
好的
Yeah.
凯利斯
Karis!
凯利斯
Karis...
看
Boom!
54分
54%?
54分
54%!
我要把这个寄给我母亲
I'm sending it to my mother.
因为她看到会很开心吗
Because she'll be impressed by that?
不 她会气疯了的
No, it will drive her mental.
但它好歹证明我没挂科
But it proves I'm passing,
所以我的生活费还是有保障
which keeps the money flowing.
好吧 她一定很骄傲
Well, she must be very proud.
才不 对她来说没什么比得上她的事业
Nah, nothing's more important to my mother than her career.
她每年都会来接我两次
She wheels me out twice a year
就为了拍一些家庭合影
for these family photo ops.
据她助手说
According to her aides,
这样会让她显得更有人性
it makes her seem more human.
你怎么样
How did you do?
-还行 -让我看看
- Oh, fine-- - let me see.
一百分
100%?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你应该成为硅谷女王
You should be the queen of Silicon Valley.
我姐姐说我必须拿个学位
My sister says I have to get a degree.
那是我父母所希望的
It's what my parents wanted.
他们在我九岁时死了
They died when I was nine.
你姐姐把你养大的
Your sister raised you?
她是我唯一的家人
She's the only family I've got,
但是她完全不理解我
and she doesn't get me at all.
你已经18了不是吗
Well, you're 18, aren't you?
想干什么都行
You can do whatever you want.
我不介意在这上学
I don't know, I don't mind it here.
只是希望能上研究生课程
I just wish I could take graduate courses.
我们学的太基本了
Stuff we're doing is so basic.
如果你想要挑战
Well, if you want a challenge,
不如黑进记录系统
how about hacking into Records
把这个分数改成A吧
and changing this to an A?
得了 那一点挑战性没有
Please. That's not a challenge.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表