剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
That's the jacket that Dawn accused Stacey of stealing.
还有更多呢
Mm-hmm, and a hell of a lot more.
围巾不错
Nice scarf.
这是那个像外婆用的香水
There's the grandma perfume.
你为什么偷这个
Why did you take this from her?
她羞辱了我
She humiliated me.
他们都嘲笑我
They all laughed at me.
你什么感觉
And how did that make you feel?
一文不值
Worthless.
十分多余
Unwanted.
当然了
Of course it would.
那个贱女人愚弄了你
That bitch made a fool out of you,
而你只是偷了她的香水
and all you did was steal her perfume.
不止这样
I wanted to do more.
是吗
Did you?
我想伤害她 惩罚她
I wanted to hurt her, punish her.
这就对了
Now we're getting somewhere.
告诉我怎么做
Tell me how.
确切一点
Exactly.
亨利 你在里面吗
Henry, are you in there?
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
亨利
Henry!
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
这个人在你办公室攻击了你
This man attacked you in your own office.
你真是命大
You're lucky to be alive.
要通知你们多少遍
How many notifications do you need
才能开始行动
before you act?
普莱斯医生今早才通知我们
Well, Dr. Price only notified us this morning.
他正在好转
He was making progress.
好转
Progress?
亨利 彼得有偏狂型精神分♥裂♥症
Henry, Peter's a paranoid schizophrenic.
不 彼得有偏狂型精神分♥裂♥症倾向
No, Peter displays tendencies of paranoid schizophrenia.
并没有真正患上
He's not a schizophrenic.
好吧 我是外行
Okay, I'm a lay-person here.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
彼得的妈妈有偏狂型精神分♥裂♥症
Peter's mother was a paranoid schizophrenic.
亨利认为
Henry believes
彼得的精神病其实是习得行为
that Peter's mental illness is actually learned behavior.
的确如此
Because it is.
所以我让他停药了
That's why I made him stop taking his medication.
那些药对他没有用
It never worked for him.
他不需要调整药物
He doesn't need chemical realignment.
好吧 太棒了
Huh, well, that's fascinating,
但我需要实际点的东西
but I need something practical.
比如说
Such as?
你觉得他下步计划是什么
What do you think he'll do next?
彼得讨厌被人关注
Uh, Peter hates the act of being observed.
有压力的时候
Under stress,
他会避免接触其他人
he'll try to avoid contact with other people.
搜查偏僻的地方
Look for isolated places.
好的
Okay.
你俩如果再想起任何事
If either of you think of anything else,
这是我的名片
here's my card.
希望你能打给我
I'd appreciate a call.
谢谢
Thank you.
-好吗 -谢谢
- Okay? - Thank you.
我继续治疗他太不负责任了
It was irresponsible of me to continue to treat him.
你只是想帮忙
You were only trying to help.
很正常
That's natural.
但是亨利
But Henry,
彼得需要的不仅仅是门诊治疗
Peter needs more than what he can get as an outpatient.
聚落农场是他最好的去处
Colony Farm is the best place for him.
我希望能早点意识到
I wish I'd realized it earlier.
一位女士因我而死了
A woman is dead because of me.
你不能怪罪自己
You can't blame yourself.
那我该怪罪谁
Then who else do I blame?
史黛丝 你认得这个人吗
Stacey, do you recognize this man?
我想认得
I think so.
他看起来很眼熟
He looks familiar.
他应该来过我们比赛
I think he comes to our bouts.
有没有可能他是道恩的神秘约会对象
Any chance this was Dawn's mystery date?
道恩不和粉丝约会
Dawn didn't date fans.
这家伙是原因的最佳体现
This guy's a perfect example of why.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
看看他
Look at him.
道恩怀疑你偷了的那些物品
The items that Dawn accused you of stealing.
你能描述下吗
Can you describe them?
是我的比赛夹克
It was our derby jacket.
黑皮 上边有着敌友队标志
Black leather, with the Public Frenemy logo on it.
还有她的香水
And her perfume.
我不记得名字了 但是紫色的
I don't remember the name, but it was purple.
-还有呢 -没了
- And? - That's it.
那么 道恩没有丢其他衣物吗
So, Dawn wasn't missing any other articles of clothing,
首饰 珠宝
accessories, jewellery?
相信我 如果有其他东西
Believe me, if there was anything else missing,
她肯定会说的
I would have heard about it.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
好吧
Okay.
那些人完全没有公德
These people are animals.
屁的行政级卫生间
Executive washroom, my ass.
你能继续说彼得·卡弗的事吗
Can we get back to Peter Carver?
好好 他为我工作
Yeah, yeah, he worked for me
直到几天前
until a couple days ago.
发生了什么
What happened?
我不得不让他走人了
Well, I had to let him go.
你觉得我做这个是为了运动吗
You think I'm doing this for my health?
我是经理
I'm the manager.
我不应该再干这屎尿活了
I shouldn't have to deal with this crap anymore.
不是玩双关呢吧
No pun intended?
那么 你为什么要开除彼得
So, why did you fire Peter?
他一直都有点奇怪
Well, he was always a little strange,
但后来他愈演愈烈了
but then he started acting real strange.
我开始收到投诉
You know, I started getting complaints,
而且还不仅是那些经常投诉的人
and not just from the people who complain all the time.
什么样的投诉
What kind of complaints?
他死盯着一些人
He stared at certain people.
有一对夫妇认为他偷了东西
There was a couple thought he stole from them.
还有
And, uh, well,
有个人还对他的个人卫生有意见
the guy had a problem with, uh, personal hygiene,
你懂我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
我想我懂
Yeah, I think I do.
彼得清理过的那些地方
The places Peter cleaned,
我需要那些地址
I'm going to need those locations.
有一些是城区的办公楼
Well, there were some office buildings downtown,
还有图书馆 冰球场
there was the library, the hockey rink, um...
我给你发个列表好了
You know, I'll just send you the list.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
不过 让他走人挺可惜的
You know, I was sorry to let him go, though.
除了那些奇怪的东西
Besides all the weird stuff,
他是个挺不错的员工
he was actually a really good worker.
他不介意亲手干这些屎尿活
He didn't mind dealing with the real crap.
我懂了
I get it.
警探 来的真是时候
Hey, Detective, perfect timing.
我刚处理完外部
I just finished my external.
我正想听你的初步结果呢
I was hoping to hear your preliminary findings.
-能说吗 -可以
- Do you mind? - No.
剪刀跟伤口完全吻合
The scissors are a perfect match.
这就是谋杀凶器
They are your murder weapon.
太好了
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表