剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
大家好啊
Hello, hello, hello!
欢迎各位 下午好
Welcome, and good afternoon!
各位 今天你们走运了
Folks, today is your lucky day.
只需十块钱
For just $10.00,
就有机会向大一新生们射彩蛋了
you can have the chance to shoot a frosh!
来吧 他们活该
Come on, they deserve it!
感觉如何
Like that?
这是慈善活动 各位 来吧
It's for charity, folks. Come on, step up.
所有收益都将捐给希望银行
And all proceeds go to the Wish Bank!
这感觉如何
How does that feel?
胸部以上不能射
Nothing above the chest!
来吧 谁有钱
Come on, who's got the money?
这家伙有钱 你肯定有
This guy does, I know you do.
好了 猛♥男♥
Okay, Rambo.
你玩够了
You've had enough.
我付钱了
Hey, I paid my money.
都是游戏娱乐
It's all fun and games
直到有人的蛋蛋中枪
until someone loses a ball.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a nice day.
遇害者
我是莉莉
I'm Lily.
天呐 我太喜欢你的外套了
Oh, my God, I love your outfit.
是维尼·弗雷泽家的吗
Is that Whitney Fraser?
好眼力
Good eye.
你在哪买♥♥的
Where did you get it?
这牌子太难找了
It's so hard to find.
西四街
West Fourth.
我刚开了第一家店
I just opened my first store.
有空来看看吧
You should come by.
你就是维尼·弗雷泽吗
You're Whitney Fraser?
太不可思议了
But this is crazy!
我还以为会跟一个很无趣的人当室友呢
I thought I was going to get stuck with some total loser.
不不 更糟
No, no, it's worse.
你的室友是个训练中的连环杀手
You got stuck with the serial killer in training.
我就不打扰你们整理行李了
I'm going to give you two some space to unpack.
很高兴认识你
But it was really nice meeting you.
我也是
You too.
真"顺利"啊
That went well.
我知道你不是很喜欢
I know you're not thrilled
跟陌生人一起住
about sharing a room with a stranger,
但莉莉看起来人不错
but Lily seems really nice.
你跟她聊了几句就认定她人好了
Based on your two-minute conversation?
你怎么这么难开心呢
Why is it so hard for you to be happy?
我就只想你开心
That's all I want.
我知道
I know.
我只是
I'm just...
如果你有需要 就打给我
If you need anything, call me.
随叫随到
24-7.
我认真的
I'm serious.
好
Okay.
一定会很棒的
It's going to be great.
凶手
为什么警方没留意到这个情绪不稳定的人呢
Why wasn't this obviously unstable individual on police radar?
苏姗·贝林是位受勋军官
Susan Bailin is a decorated military officer
无犯罪前科 无吸毒史
with no prior criminal record or medical issues.
重大新闻
海军少校贝林向警方投降
但没人会一觉醒来
People don't just wake up one morning
突然决定穿上炸♥弹♥背心啊
and decide to strap a bomb onto their chest.
确实是
No, they don't.
那你觉得她为什么会
So, why do you think that she decided
选择这家分局呢
to target this particular station?
苏姗·贝林的儿子被控犯下重罪 含冤入狱
Susan Bailin's son was wrongly convicted of a serious crime.
我觉得整个司法体系
I think the justice system as a whole,
辜负了贝林一家人
failed the Bailin family.
快圆场 朋友
Oh... oh, oh, walk it back, my friend,
圆场啊
walk it back.
我不赞同她的做法
I would never condone her actions.
我只是说 我能理解
I'm just saying that I can understand
她觉得自己无路可走的原因
why she might have felt she had no other recourse.
那不是圆场啊
That's not walking it back.
...警局前为您带来现场报道...
...live in front of the police station...
那不是圆场啊
That's not walking it back!
稍后...
Coming up...
我确实跟你说过要圆场了
I did tell you to walk it back.
什么时候
When did you do that?
我今早看新闻的时候
When I was watched you on TV this morning.
好吧 谢谢
Oh. Well, thank you.
我很感激
I, uh, I appreciate that.
我当然支持你了
I obviously agree with you,
但你这会得罪警局高层啊
but I just think you're pissing off the brass.
我是实话实说 我要诚实
I was honest. I'm gonna be honest.
我懂 但我不想让你给自己添堵
I know, but I don't like seeing you make your life harder.
你就别操心威尔斯局长了
You let me worry about Chief Wells.
还有案子要破呢
You've got a homicide.
你给我几个警探就行了
Now I just need some detectives.
正在招呢
I'm working on it.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
你来干吧
You could fill in.
你锲而不舍的精神真不可思议
Your persistence is truly incredible.
我还讨人喜欢呢
And endearing.
卢卡斯呢
Hey, where's Lucas?
他带着死者的照片
He went to the student registrar's office
去学校注册办了
with a picture of the victim.
死者是学生吗
Our vic's a student?
像是学生的年纪
Well, he's the right age,
我们觉得该去问问看
and we figured it was worth a shot.
没有钱包 没有驾照
There's no wallet, no license.
五千名学生第一次离家
5,000 kids away from home for the first time.
是啊
Yeah...
我开始以为是狂喝滥饮
I was thinking maybe binge drinking,
但我看到这个
but then I saw this,
这些头部外伤
these head injuries...
是啊
Oh, yeah.
这些擦伤
these abrasions,
还有这个
and this...
大多毒品会引起瞳孔放大 而不是缩小
Most street drugs cause pupil dilation, not constriction.
你能加快毒检吗
Can you expedite the tox screen?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
这么快就回来了
Oh, hey, that was fast.
注册办那人认出了死者
Registrar I.D.'d our victim personally.
朱利安·毕夏
Julian Bishop.
22岁 英国人
22. British citizen,
大四学生 主修历史
and he is a fourth-year history major
使用的是留学生签证
on a foreign student visa.
他妈妈是位著名的左翼政客
His mom's a well-known left-wing politician.
这边有他的家人吗
Any family in town?
只有兄弟会的兄弟们
Just his fraternity brothers.
他是Σ兄弟会的一员
He's Sigma Sigma Delta.
恶作剧玩过头了吗
Hazing prank gone bad?
或是被整蛊后复仇
Yeah, or revenge for one.
感觉不是
I doubt it,
但一切皆有可能
but anything's possible.
死者是一名外籍人士
Our vic is a foreign national.
朱利安·毕夏
Julian Bishop.
他妈在英国应该是个人物
Apparently, his mom's a big deal in the U.K.
把案情细节发给我
Send me the details.
我来通知英国领♥事♥馆♥
I'll notify the British consulate.
国际刑♥警♥会联♥系♥他在英国的家人
Interpol will reach out to his family in London.
现在那边大概晚上7点吧
It's what, like, 7:00 p.m. there right now?
他妈应该刚下班回家
His mom's probably getting home from work
以为她儿子正在上课
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表