剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
我们查到了遇害者可能的身份
We may have a name for our victim:
小戴夫·布里格斯
Dave Briggs Junior.
好 我试试通过医疗记录确认
Okay, I'll try to confirm through medical records.
上庭的事你准备好了吗
You ready for court?
我会准备好的
I will be.
你会很棒的
You're gonna be great.
你的人不知道自己在做什么
Your people don't know what they're doing.
把服务器让给我十分钟
Just give me 10 minutes with the server
我就备份一下
so I can make a back-up.
那台服务器上的所有数据
Everything on that server
都是谋杀案调查的可能证据
is potential evidence in a murder investigation.
那是我两年的心血
It's two years of my life.
我们越快完成工作
The sooner that we finish our work,
你就能越快得到你想要的
the sooner you can get to yours.
现在请回答我的问题
Now please answer my question.
布里格斯和我是在艺术学校认识的
Me and Briggs met at art school.
我们兴趣相投
We were into the same stuff--
电子游戏 恐怖电影 超现实主义
video games, horror movies, surrealism.
我们的毕业设计是一个惊悚迷宫
Our graduating project was a horror maze
我们把它上传到了网上
we put up on the web.
收割机之战
"War of the Reapers."
怎么
What?
警♥察♥不能玩游戏吗
A cop can't play videogames?
我们决定再做一款别的游戏
We decided to make another game.
布里格斯做设计 我做编程
Briggs would design it. I'd code.
还有另一个人干什么
And what about this other guy...
科尔
Cole?
他基本上听候调遣
He pretty much does whatever we tell him.
我们起步靠的是
Briggs crowdfunded some cash
布里格斯众筹到的资金
to get us started,
两年后
and, two years later,
还没完成这玩意儿
here we are, still trying to finish the damn thing.
那为什么推迟了
So why the delays?
布里格斯神经兮兮的
Briggs got weird.
超惹人厌
Super anal.
完美主义
Perfectionist.
没完没了的反思
Kept rethinking things.
不错是伟大的敌人
"Good is the enemy of great,"
什么什么的
blah, blah, blah.
即使游戏很完美
Doesn't matter if the game is perfect
不推出也没用啊
if it doesn't ship.
态度和我们做第一款游戏时大相径庭
It was a complete flip from when we made the first game.
你觉得他的态度为什么会转变
Any idea why the change in attitude?
毒品
Drugs?
也能解释众筹的钱都去哪儿了
It would explain where the crowdfunding went.
你见过他嗑药
You saw him doing drugs?
没 但是这哥们儿有妄想症
No, but dude was paranoid.
曾经一度认为自己被跟踪了
At one point, he thought he was being followed.
能告诉我昨晚你在哪里吗
And can you tell me where you were last night?
和莉娜在一起
I was with Lena.
整晚都是
All night.
你和布里格斯认识多久了
How long have you known Briggs?
布里格斯和莉娜几年前雇了我
Briggs and Lena hired me a couple years ago
那时候他们刚开始做游戏
when they started working on the game.
他是个天才
The guy's a genius.
虽然跟他合作确实让人蛋疼
I mean, he's a pain in the ass to work with, yeah,
但是他
but he had this...
很有抱负
vision for everything.
所以即使资金缺失
That's why I stayed on the project
我也没退出这个项目
even after the money ran out.
持续了两年
For a couple years...
勉强维持生计肯定不容易
Must have been hard making ends meet.
我们都有副业
I mean, we all have side gigs.
我为电视台工作
I do extra work for TV.
莉娜在后期制♥作♥公♥司♥上班
Lena works at a post-production facility.
布里格斯呢
What about Briggs?
我猜他是富二代
I figured he was a trustafarian.
所以你并不知道
So you don't know?
我虽然认识他几年了
Look, I knew the guy for years,
但我并不了解他
but I never really knew him, you know?
莉娜确信他还靠着众筹的钱过日子
Lena's convinced he was still living off the crowdfunding,
但那不可能
but there's no way,
考虑到他要给人的钱
given the amount of cash he'd flash around.
什么意思
Flash around how?
有几次 有个人来工作室
A few times, this dude came around the studio.
我看到布里格斯给他一卷钱
I saw Briggs hand him a wad of cash.
这个人叫什么
This guy got a name?
丹纳尔什么的
Darnell something.
能描述他的长相吗
Can you describe him?
所以我们要找的这家伙让人感觉不大老实
Okay, so we're looking for a dude with a sketchy vibe,
估计四十多
who's, like, dad age,
身高体重都很普通
normal height, normal weight?
科尔的观察力一般啊
Cole's not the most observant person, is he?
是啊 他对素描师也没什么帮助
No, and he was a bust with the sketch artist, too.
贝蒂确认了受害者的身份吗
Well, did Betty confirm the victim's I.D. Yet?
她说很接近了
She's close, she said.
我觉得我得去
You know, I'm thinking I should probably go
布里格斯家找找
to Briggs' apartment to search it.
好的
Okay.
先去找维嘉
Right after I go see Vega.
你安顿得如何
So, how are you settling in?
挺好的
Just peachy.
我刚拿到了我的名牌和所有相关特权
I even got my new I.D. badge, with all its privileges.
你可以随身带枪了吗
You qualify to carry a side-arm yet?
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the reminder.
我正要去靶场
That's where I'm going. I'm off to the range.
好好玩
Well, have fun.
我会的
I certainly shall.
今天早上
Listen, about this morning...
我不是故意要吓你的
I'm sorry to surprise you like that.
我到机场了以后
I didn't get my marching orders
才接到调遣命令
until I was actually at the airport.
没事
It's no problem.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
那我先走了
See you later.
公诉方撤掉了
So, the prosecutor pulled
你提供的证人
the witness that you gave her.
什么
What?
怎么
Hello?
没了那个证人 凯利就逃之夭夭了
Without that witness, Kelly walks.
贝蒂用自己的证词能搞定的
Betty will take care of it with her testimony.
我可没这把握
I'm not so sure about that.
你明白现在没人追究你
You get that you're off the hook
提供假证人了 对吧
for providing a false witness, right?
你明白吧
You get that.
那要是凯利因为这个
If Kelly walks because of this--
卢卡斯 作为你的警长
Lucas, I'm going to tell you this one time,
更作为你的朋友
as your Staff Sergeant--
我必须跟你说
more important, as your friend.
不要让一次判断失误越滚越大
Do not let one lapse in judgment turn into another one.
放手吧
Let it go.
骨头碎片来自某节颈椎
The bone fragment was a chip from the foramen transversarium
的横突孔
of one of the cervical vertebrae.
是被用很锋利的东西切下的
It was cut cleanly with something very sharp.
那视频的确展示了事实
Okay, so the video didn't lie.
你得到死者的身份了吗
You get an identification on the vic?
血液DNA的确跟
The blood was a DNA match
戴夫·布里格斯匹配
for Dave Briggs.
原来布里格斯先生
It turns out Mr. Briggs
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表