剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
我过得还可以
Well, I'm doing all right.
这都是什么
What is all this?
现在它们大部分是电子元件
Well, right now, it's mostly electronics.
上一周它们是皮制家具
Last week, it was leather furniture.
下一周会是女性时装
Next week, it'll be women's fashion.
就是物流 我的朋友
It's logistics, my friend.
我负责把货物
I specialize in getting things
从A地运到B地
from point A to point B.
你做合法生意了
You went legit?
这么说吧
Well, let's just say
我可不想回监狱
I have no interest in going back inside.
你呢
How about you?
我在酋长酒吧做门卫
I'm working the door down at The Chieftain.
不错
That's good.
所有的工作都值得尊敬
You know, all work is honourable.
挺好的
Good for you.
问题是 赚得太少
Thing is, it doesn't pay much.
我想找份新的工作
I'm looking for something new.
我在想 你可以帮我一把
I was thinking you could help me out.
文尼 我们交情不浅
You know, Vinnie, you're my boy,
但你坐了二十年牢
but you did a hard 20,
我现在做的生意
and what I got going on here,
不能冒险雇佣有前科的人
I can't risk having known associates around.
无论在牢内牢外 我们相互帮助
We had each other's back, inside and outside.
当初说好的
That was the deal.
我这人从不食言
You know, and I'm a man of my word.
五千美金
Five large.
没任何条件
No strings.
你答应过给我一份工作的
You promised me a job.
我答应过会关照你
I promised to look out for you.
我不是对所有人都这么厚道
I don't do this for everybody.
没事吧 老板
Everything okay, boss?
对 没事 内特
Yeah, it's all good, Nate.
如果你不想要...
Look, if you don't want it...
很高兴见到你 文尼
Nice seeing you, Vinnie.
爸爸
Dad...
文斯的事 请节哀
I'm so sorry about Vince.
是啊
Yeah,
我知道你很喜欢她
I-I know you liked him.
我很遗憾
I'm-I'm sorry.
那你呢
But what about you?
他可是你的老朋友
He was one of your oldest friends.
高中是很久以前的事了 莎蒂
Well, high school was a really long time ago, Sadie.
文斯已不再是当初的他了
I didn't-I didn't really know Vince anymore.
发生什么了
What happened?
亲爱的 警方不愿透露具体细节
The police don't really want to give out any details, sweetie,
但我想应该跟毒品有关
but I wouldn't be surprised if it was drug-related.
文斯不吸毒了
Vince didn't do drugs.
他说他戒了
He said he was clean.
你不是真的了解文斯
Well, you didn't really know Vince.
不然
I mean, why...
你觉得他怎么会进监狱呢
why do you think he went to prison?
本性难移
Old habits die hard.
没关系 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
别再去想了
Try not to think about it.
唐娅的同事证实了她的口供
Well, Tanya's co-worker confirmed her story.
文斯每天都坐在这里
So Vince sat here every day,
固定的位置 固定的菜品
same table, same meal.
三明治好吃吗
How's the clubhouse?
热乎乎的芥末酱 面包不错
Mm, nice hot mustard, good bread.
火鸡肉有些老
Turkey's a little dry.
很难想象连着两周 每天都吃这个
Can't imagine eating it every day for two weeks.
坐了二十年牢
Twenty years on the inside.
这些人习惯了规律的生活
Guys are used to routine.
但大部分刚出狱的人
Except most guys just out of prison
喜欢背靠墙坐着
like to sit with their backs to a wall.
也许他喜欢这里的风景
Maybe he likes the view.
那要看是什么风景了
Depends on what he's looking at.
文斯在从事走私活动
Vince was in for smuggling.
很多运输车辆来往这里
A lot of transports come through here.
也许他在等他自己的货
Maybe he was waiting for a shipment of his own?
私事找我吗
This a personal visit?
公事
Business.
我怎么都想不出
I can't for the life of me
杀害死者的凶器是什么
figure out what killed your victim.
一开始
At first,
我以为是紧固螺栓枪
I thought it was a captive bolt gun,
但伤口太深
but the wound's too deep,
组织撕裂程度也不符合其特征
and the tissue tears are uncharacteristic--
你明白我的意思吗
You see what I mean?
明白了
Yeah, I do.
杀害死者的凶器
Whatever killed your guy
底面扁平
had a flat face,
像是螺栓或一段螺纹钢
like a bolt or a piece of rebar.
你可以直接让我请你吃午餐
Or you could just ask me to buy you lunch.
这样更有趣
This is much more fun.
告诉卢卡斯 祝他约会好运
Oh, tell Lucas good luck on his date.
什么约会
What date?
他在犯罪现场遇见的那个女人
The woman he met at the crime scene.
你是说正在调查中的谋杀案的证人吗
you mean like a witness involved in an active investigation?
是 我也许不该多嘴
Yeah. I probably shouldn't have said anything.
你觉得有多少运货车经过这里
How many transports do you think come through here?
谁晓得
Who knows?
天知道文斯在等哪批货
Vince could have been waiting for anything.
这家伙是谁
Who's this guy?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
摘下头盔
Remove your helmet.
脱下头盔
Take off your helmet.
弗林
Flynn...
这家伙用石头砸了我的车窗
The guy threw a rock through my window!
"真好"
Oh... nice.
车真漂亮
Nice ride.
没错 是的
Yeah. It was.
怎么回事 你们认识吗
What's up? You guys know each other?
宝拉·梅泽警探 这是马克·克洛斯警长
Detective Paula Mazur, this is Sergeant Mark Cross.
联合特别执法组
Combined Special Enforcement Unit.
听我说 我需要你们离开卡车驿站
Look, I needed you out of the truck-stop,
所以我随机应变了
so I improvised.
你非得拿我的车应变啊
You had to improvise on my car?
我新买♥♥的车
My new car!
为了保护我的卧底身份 我只能这样
Yeah, to protect my cover, I did.
那你也别见怪
Well, no offense,
我们的凶杀案比你的走私案更重要
but our homicide trumps your smuggling investigation.
你去跟上级说吧
Well, tell it to the brass, all right?
我们已经卧底了两个月
We're two months deep in this op.
我确信能想出一个
I'm sure we can find a way
让大家都满意的办法
to accommodate everyone's interests.
我打入了一个
I've infiltrated a crew
专门从事非法物流的窝点
that specialize in criminal logistics.
他们什么都运
You name it, they'll move it.
除了毒品和走私人口
Everything except drugs or people.
这么说 他们还挺讲道德的
Hmm, so they're stand-up guys?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
窝点的老板说了
I mean, you hear the boss tell it,
他是现代版罗宾汉[侠盗]
he's a modern-day Robin Hood.
什么
I'm sorry?
老板吗
The boss?
李维·福斯特
Levi Foster.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们收取运费以及货物的售后提成
They take a fee and a percentage of the shipment.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表