剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
for her last fundraising gala.
只有这一次活动吗
Just the one event?
她给我打过电♥话♥要再雇用我
Well, she was calling to book me again,
我猜她对我的工作挺满意的
so I assume she was happy with my work.
但在那之前 我没有和她工作过
Before that, I'd never worked with her,
所以我不会 不会说我和她很熟
so I wouldn't-- I wouldn't say I knew her well.
她出了什么事吗
Has something happened to her?
好吧 你可能该停止准备那个订单了
Well, you may want to hold off on filling that order.
谢谢你的时间
Thanks for your time.
她在这里干什么呢
So, what was she doing down here?
看看垃圾箱
Garbage can?
剪刀石头布决定吧
Rock-Paper-Scissors?
好啊
Sure.
代理警长
Acting Staff Sergeant.
花生油
Peanut oil.
艾弗里·鲍曼的肾上腺素注射器
Avery Bowman's epi-pen.
没有用过
Hasn't been used.
所以不管她来这里见谁
So whoever she met down here
那人把花生油弄到她身上了
got peanut oil on her...
为什么她不用肾上腺素注射器呢
Why wouldn't she use her epi-pen?
不知道 也许他们发生了争执
I don't know. Maybe there's a struggle,
肾上腺素注射器掉了 艾弗里慌了
epi-pen gets dropped, Avery panics,
开车去求助
goes for help?
那为什么凶手不追上去呢
Why wouldn't they go after her?
因为他们知道艾弗里挺不了多久
Because they knew Avery would never make it.
因为他们认识艾弗里
Because they knew Avery.
营业中 打烊
阿司匹林不起作用吗
Aspirin didn't help?
是啊 没什么效果
No, it didn't.
你回家吧 我来关门
Well, go home. I'll close.
没事的 今天提早下班吧
No, no, take the rest of the day.
我反正也要去参加镇政厅会议
I have the town hall meeting anyway.
你应该请假的
You should skip the meeting.
你工作太拼了
You work too hard.
明天见 回去吧
I'll see you tomorrow. Go.
好吧 早点好起来
Okay, well, feel better.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
考特妮
艾弗里死了 都结束了
匿名
还没结束
牙科记录证实
Dental records confirm it.
受害者就是艾弗里·鲍曼
Avery Bowman is your victim.
我还看了她的喉咙
I also took a peek down her throat.
肿胀受挤压的气管 与窒息相符
Swollen and congested airways. Consistent with suffocation.
因为过敏引起的
Caused by anaphylaxis?
我还在等毒物检测来证实
I'm still waiting for toxicology to confirm.
我们在车祸地附近还发现了浸了花生油的碎布
We also found a rag soaked in peanut oil
和一个没有用过的肾上腺素
and an unused epi-pen near the crash site.
除非她肚子里都是花生酱饼干
Well, then, barring a stomach full of peanut butter cookies,
我想我们可以倾向于是谋杀了
I think we can lean toward homicide.
你觉得什么时候能开始验尸
Any idea when you'll be able to get to the autopsy?
城里不只有你们一个谋杀案小组
You're not the only homicide team in town.
是啊 但我们是最友好的
Yeah, but we're the nicest.
而且我们都很支持你
And we've got your back.
肯内基不会再口出狂言了
Kennecki will not be mouthing off anymore.
卢卡斯
Oh, well, Lucas,
肯内基警探想说什么都行
Detective Kennecki can say whatever he wants.
什么都可以
Anything at all.
我真不应该放弃橄榄球
I never should have quit football.
我不喜欢团队运动
Yeah, I don't like team sports.
我不喜欢选队友的过程
I don't like the selection process.
总是被挑剩的
Picked last?
不是 中间被选中吧
No. Middle... ish.
倒是翘了不少课
Played a lot of hooky, though.
那不算运动
Not a sport.
对我来说就是
It is the way I play it.
等下 罗素 有人敲门
Hang on, Russell. Someone's at the door.
弗林与卢卡斯警探
Detectives Flynn and Lucas.
我们要和罗素·鲍曼谈谈 谢谢
We need to speak with Russell Bowman, please.
他正在健身呢
He's in the middle of his workout.
你们能晚点再来吗
Could you come back later?
什么
What?
不
No...
不
No.
不 她不可能
No, she can't...
发生什么了
What happened?
是因为一起撞车事故
It was a single-car collision.
她当场死亡
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
我们知道这很难接受
We know this is difficult,
但是我们有些问题要问你
but we have some questions for you.
艾弗里今早去了哪里
Where was Avery going this morning?
我不 我不知道
I don't-- I don't know.
我回来的时候她已经走了
She was gone by the time I got back.
所以 你也在外边
So, you were out as well?
我去和我的经纪人吃早餐了
I had a breakfast meeting with my agent.
我需要一会
I need a minute...
艾弗里 我能进来吗
Avery, can I come in?
你的衣服到了
Your dress just arrived.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
艾弗里的衣服刚到了
Uh, Avery's dress just arrived,
所以我不想让它起褶子
so I didn't want it to wrinkle.
别担心 我能帮你守住秘密
Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me.
我可以帮你系领结
I can help you with your bowtie.
我
I...
那好吧
Yeah, okay.
我不介意
I don't mind.
技巧是要会用你的拇指
The trick is you just have to use your thumbs.
我妻子根本不会弄领结
My wife is useless with bowties.
是啊 那是因为她笨手笨脚的
Yeah, that's because she's all thumbs,
但这几乎是她唯一的缺点了
but that's pretty much her only flaw.
你们俩认识多久了
How long have you two known each other?
我们刚见面
We only just met.
她太平易近人了
She's just been so welcoming.
我感觉已经认识她好多年了
I feel like I've known her for years.
考特妮
Courtney...
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我把你的衣服拿来了
I brought your dress.
你有这么多准备要做
There was so much prep going on,
我不想让它皱了 所以我就拿来了
I didn't want it to wrinkle, so I brought it in.
然后罗素的领结需要帮忙
And then Russell needed help with his bowtie.
我得走了
I'm just going to go.
她是个怪人
She's a strange bird.
友善点
Be nice.
我觉得挺可爱的
Nah, I think it's sweet.
你捡的这些流浪猫
The way you pick up strays.
从这号♥码中打出了几个电♥话♥
Several calls were made from this number.
我需要知道是谁打的
I need to know who made them.
那是我们的主控板
That's our main switchboard.
任何客人都可能在酒店任意地方
Any one of our guests could have made those calls
打出这些电♥话♥
from anywhere in the hotel.
你不记录它们吗
You don't track them?
免费本地通话是克雷斯伍德酒店的特色之一
Free local calling is just one of the Crestwood's many perks.
那么...
Well, how about...
她呢
her?
你见过她吗
You seen her before?
这个我无权告诉你
Far be it from me to speak out of turn.
你要破个例了
You'll make an exception.
过去的几周
The past couple of weeks,
一位西奥多·斯达克住进来
one Theodore Stark checks in,
在前台留下备用钥匙
leaves a spare key at the front desk
给一位女性客人
for a female guest.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表