剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
提倡自我供血
was a proponent of autologous blood donation.
他把他的血液储存好了以备急用
He stored his own blood in case of an emergency.
他的同事确实说他有妄想症
His colleagues did say he was paranoid.
听起来是挺像的
Sounds paranoid.
谢了
Thanks.
对了
Oh hey.
怎么了
Yeah?
趁你还没走
Before you go...
好 我听听
Oh, yeah. Hit me.
好的
Okay.
由于无法从尸体上获得指纹
Unable to recover fingerprints from the cadaver,
我使用了一种合法方式
I utilized an approved protocol
从活组织上提取指纹
to remove fingerprints from living tissue
以便确定攻击者的身份
in order to identify the assailant.
没了
That's it.
好吧 倒是很容易理解
Oh. Yeah, well, it's clearer.
但是
But...
没给我解释什么啊
It doesn't really explain anything to me.
该死
Damn it.
我不想成为这家伙脱罪的原因
I do not want to be the reason this guy walks.
你能做到的 别担心了
Listen, you're gonna get there. Don't worry about it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不是要去布里格斯家吗
I thought you were going to Briggs' apartment?
我是要去来着
Yeah, I was,
但是后来我拿到了电子鉴证科的结果
but then I got something from Digital Forensics,
我就让斯多克去了
so I sent Stoker.
干嘛让他去啊
Oh, why'd you do that?
他主动的
He offered.
人不错啊
Very nice of him.
来看这个
Here. Check this out.
你知道这个工作室
You know what the really cool thing
最炫酷的地方是什么吗
about that studio is?
他们有50个摄像头
They don't just have one camera, they have 50.
但是没有一个
It would be even cooler
拍到了照片啊
if any one of those cameras actually took pictures.
我让电子鉴证科
I followed up with Digital Forensics
提取了原始数据
and got them to pull the raw data.
那是不是出了毛病
That looks like a glitch.
其实不是
Yeah, except, it isn't.
是一个闪亮的东西反射的光点
It's points of light reflecting off of something shiny.
是凶器吗
Like a murder weapon?
我让他们连接了这些点
I got them to connect the dots...
是一把剑
That's a sword.
好漂亮的道具
Cool prop.
这个是真的
Oh, that's the real deal,
不是复♥制♥品
it's not a replica.
来自16世纪的苏格兰高地
Sixteenth-century, Scottish Highlands.
小心点 还很锋利
Careful, it's still sharp.
这也不完全是我要找的
It's just not quite what I'm after.
好吧 你想要什么
Okay... Which is?
想要灵感
Inspiration, more than anything.
我在做一款游戏
I'm developing a video game.
要为最后的决战设计一个独特的武器
I'm looking for a unique weapon for the final big boss battle.
不过这些都是从哪找来的
Okay, seriously, how do you find this stuff?
我只是一直很喜欢收藏
I've just always loved it, you know?
收集各种回忆
Collecting memories...
这很难解释
It's hard to explain.
我懂 追求本心 对吗
No. I get it. Follow your passion, right?
对 就是这样
Exactly. Yeah.
我的搭档 詹姆斯 他也是
My partner, James, he's the same way.
他还特别喜欢老玩具汽车
He's also got a thing for old toy cars.
我也是
Me too.
总是让我想起小时候
Kind of reminds me of when I was a kid...
是吗
Oh, yeah?
如果付现的话可以免税
Well, there's no tax if you pay cash.
-成交 -好的
- Deal. - Okay.
我们一直都有新货进来
So we get new stock in all the time.
给你
There you go.
如果找到什么合适你游戏的东西
I can give you a call
我可以打电♥话♥通知你
if I find something original for your game.
给 这是我的名片
Here. Take my card.
如果你找到什么你觉得适合我的东西
Give me a call if you find anything
给我打电♥话♥吧
you think might work for me.
好的
Okay.
-你好 -嗨
- Well, hello. - Hi.
这里交给我们 谢谢
We got this. Thanks.
你不需要做这个的
You don't have to do this.
我一直都很乐于助人
Always happy to help.
有找到什么有趣的东西吗
You find anything interesting?
除了拉面之外吗
Apart from the ramen noodles?
如果布里格斯是靠众筹资金过活
So if Briggs was living off the crowd-funding,
他肯定没用来过奢侈生活
he certainly wasn't using it for a lavish lifestyle.
看起来他像是一天到晚都在游戏里过的
Looks like he was living his game 24/7.
你觉得这个看起来像什么
And what does this look like to you?
看起来像是
Looks like a cross
电子游戏和调查板的混合
between a videogame and an investigation board.
老戴夫·布里格斯是个记者
Dave Briggs Senior was a reporter.
这是一封分手信
That's a "Dear Jane" letter.
老布里格斯二十年前
Briggs Senior pulled a runner
抛下他的老婆孩子跑了
on his wife and kid 20 years ago.
然后小布里格斯就一直在找他亲爱的老头
And Briggs Junior has been looking for dear, old daddy ever since.
你好啊 丹纳尔
Well, hello, Darnell.
我在想
So, I was thinking,
既然我回来这儿了
since I'm back in town,
为什么我们不一起去吃晚餐
why don't we go out for dinner?
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think that's the best idea.
好吧 那我就不耽误你的时间了 警探
Well, I won't hold you up any longer, Detective.
好的
Okay.
我们警局再见
See you back at the station.
你在忙什么呢
What are you up to?
在等夏天
Waiting for summer.
你说得好正经
You sound so serious.
天很快就会暖起来的
It'll warm up soon.
我们可以去几年前租过的那间小木屋玩
We can get that cottage we rented a few years back.
托菲诺的那间
The one in Tofino?
那肯定是你跟别的女朋友去的
That must have been another girlfriend.
我说的是彭伯顿那间
This was in Pemberton.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我会好的
I will be.
因为你看起来真的不太对劲
Because, you know, you seem really out of sorts,
已经这样好几个月了
and you have for months.
怎样了
Like what?
很冷漠 心不在焉的
Distant. Distracted.
你昨天晚上还偷溜出去了
You sneak out last night.
我跟你说过我不是偷溜出去
I told you I didn't sneak out.
我只是去散步
I went for a walk.
我没有喝酒
I'm not drinking.
我保证
I promise.
嘿 昨天晚上我去找我的担♥保♥人了
Hey. Last night, I went to talk to my sponsor.
你可以直接跟我说的
You could have just told me that.
我以前跟你说过
I've told you before.
我不想让我的过去影响你
I don't want to infect you with my past.
我还有事要做
I've got work to do.
找到电♥话♥号♥码的机主了
Got a hit on the cell phone number.
丹纳尔叫做丹纳尔·墨菲
Darnell is Darnell Murphy.
他现在是名电♥话♥销♥售♥员
He's a telemarketer now,
但他曾经在"《温哥华纪事报》"工作过
but he used to work for "The Vancouver Chronicle."
那也是老戴夫·布里格斯曾经工作的地方
That is where Dave Briggs Senior used to work.
如果儿子
It makes sense
一直在找他的老头
that if Junior's looking for his old man.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表