剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
说出不在场证明吗
before his lawyer gets here?
我可以试试
I can try.
他就是
she's just...
很奇怪
off.
等卢卡斯一结束
Once Lucas is finished in there,
我就去放了他们
I'm going to cut them loose.
你做了什么吗
Did you do something?
你做了什么
What did you do?
宝贝 我不知道你在讲什么
Babe, I don't know what you're talking about.
警♥察♥刚刚审问了我们
The police just questioned us.
你的鬼鬼祟祟还有那些秘密和谎言 我只是
Your sneaking around and secrets and lying, and I just...
我觉得我有权利知道
I think I deserve to know.
我做不到
I can't do this.
詹姆斯·雷纳森和戴维·布里格斯
James Lenathan and David Briggs.
他们之间肯定有关联
There has to be a connection.
他没有任何犯罪记录
Well, he's got no criminal record,
而且他没有在任何一家
and he never worked for any of the companies
布里格斯调查过的公♥司♥工作过
that Briggs investigated.
这些玩具汽车呢
What about these toy cars?
很明显 它们有某种含义
Obviously, they're significant.
凶手在每具尸体上都留下了一辆
The killer left one at each body.
那也是一辆野马汽车
That's another Mustang.
站在它旁边的就是老戴夫·布里格斯
And that's Dave Briggs Senior beside it.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Can I help you with something?
布莱恩·卢卡斯警探
Detective Brian Lucas.
我在调查一起凶杀案
I'm investigating a homicide.
有人说他们几天前的晚上在这个地址
Someone said that they were at this address a few nights ago.
在努里饭店
A restaurant called Nouri's.
努里
Nouri's...
那个地方10年还是12年前就被烧毁了
That place burnt down, what, 10, 12 years ago.
他们有在别的地方重开吗
Did they open anywhere else?
没有 我听说老板拿着保险赔偿金
Nah. The way I heard it, the owner took the insurance money
去哥斯达黎加了
on a trip to Costa Rica.
谢谢你
Thanks for your time.
没关系
No problem.
安琪
Hey, Angie.
詹姆斯说的布里格斯被杀时
The restaurant that James says he was at
他所在的那家饭店
when Briggs was murdered?
早就没了
Long gone.
这不在场证明真糟
Well, that's a bad alibi.
在儿子保存的一张父亲的照片中
In one of Junior's photos of his father--
有一辆车和被留在尸体上的玩具汽车
there's a car that looks exactly like the toy cars
一模一样
that were left on the bodies.
我们查了车牌 那辆车是登记在
We ran the plates and the car was registered
詹姆斯·雷纳森和萨摩·埃文斯名下
to James Lenathan and Summer Evans.
萨摩·埃文斯曾是詹姆斯的未婚妻
Summer Evans was James' fiance.
她就是二人的关联
She's the connection.
一个玩具汽车 那又怎样
It's a toy car. So what?
它来自你的店
So, it came from your shop.
任何地方都可能有这种玩具汽车
It could have come from anywhere.
这把剑上检测到来人的血迹
This sword tested positive for traces of human blood
而且和戴夫·布里格斯匹配
that matched Dave Briggs.
这本书上的霉菌孢子
This book has the same mold spores growing in it
和我们在你裹戴夫·布里格斯尸体的布上
that we found in the sheet
发现的一样
that you wrapped Dave Briggs' body in.
听着
Look,
我说过布里格斯消失那晚我在哪里
I told you where I was the night Briggs disappeared.
布里格斯不是消失了 詹姆斯 他被谋杀了
Briggs didn't disappear, James, he was murdered.
我们找到了他的尸体
We found his body.
而且我们查了你的不在场证明
And we checked your alibi.
你说的那家饭店已经不存在了
The restaurant you said you were at doesn't exist anymore.
不
No.
你是在迷惑我
You're trying to confuse me.
你又酗酒了吗
Are you drinking again?
海瑟说得对吗
Is Heather right?
海瑟
Heather?
你能放我走了吗
Would you please let me go?
在我们把事情搞清楚之前你不用想了 詹姆斯
That's not an option until we sort this out, James.
求你了
Please.
我一定要走
I have to go.
太晚了
It's getting late.
我们来谈谈萨摩吧
Let's talk about Summer.
她在帮布里格斯的忙 对吗
She was helping Briggs on his story, wasn't she?
布里格斯利用了她
Briggs used her.
我们一直有新货来
So we get new stock in all the time.
给你
There you go.
如果我发现
I can give you a call
对你游戏有用的东西 就打电♥话♥给你
if I find something original for your game.
这是我的名片
Here. Let me give you my card.
如果你发现任何对我有用的东西
Give me a call if you find anything
请打给我
you think might work for me.
好的
Okay.
你考虑过我的提议吗
Have you thought about my proposal?
你考虑过我的提议吗
Have you thought about my proposal?
我不能 我想帮忙 但
I can't. I mean, I want to help, but --
你工作的地方是这些人
The place that you work is the only spot
唯一常来的地方
where these guys go on the regular.
他们喝几杯就会犯错
They have a few drinks, things slip...
男人在美女身边时就会做傻事
Guys get stupid around a pretty girl.
萨摩 不要这么做
Summer, don't do this.
他们杀害了无辜的人
They're killing innocent people.
如果你不帮我 他们会一直这么做
They will keep doing it unless you get involved.
你不能帮他
You can't get involved.
我会告诉你我听到的
I'll tell you what I hear.
但你不能说我的名字
But you can't use my name.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会保护你的
I'll protect you.
我保证
I promise.
后来她失踪了
And then she disappeared.
所以你杀了他
That's why you killed him.
他不配活着
He didn't deserve to live.
所以我找到了他
So I tracked him down.
我跟踪他
I followed him.
离我远点
Get away from me!
那小戴夫·布里格斯呢
What about Dave Briggs Junior?
你为什么杀了他
Why did you kill him?
我不
I don't...
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你不记得了
You don't remember?
那个大的工作室
That big studio.
布里格斯穿着工作服 到处是血
Briggs wearing that suit. All that blood.
是你把尸体抬出去的
You carried the body out.
绳子 帆布
The rope? Canvas?
别担心
Don't worry.
我会保护你的
I'll protect you.
我保证
I promise.
你挖了一个坟墓给父亲
You dug a grave for Senior
就像你对儿子做的那样
just like you did for Junior.
你以为你在挖一个新坟墓
You thought you were digging a new grave
然后挖出了父亲的尸体
and then you uncovered Senior's body.
所以你才把儿子的尸体留在外面了
That's why you left Junior in the field,
因为你慌了
because you panicked?
我没有杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone.
请派一位社工来
Let's get a social worker in here, please.
詹姆斯 你知道自己为什么在这里吗
James, do you know why you're here?
你犯了两起谋杀罪
You committed two murders.
没有
No.
没有
No.
我当时在纳利
I was having dinner...
吃晚饭
at Nouri's.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表